Blowjob Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would go down to the balls.."slap," back up to the head.."slap," and on and on.

Calvin did not last long as his abs began to quiver and his ass tightened up even more. He really didn't groan much but gave a little grunt when he blasted in my mouth. That first shot hit me directly in the back of my tongue and caused me to gag. The next two shots were just as powerful and I almost had to pull off. Thank goodness my skill allowed me to recover and keep the same rhythm throughout his orgasm.

When Calvin finally stopped depositing his sperm, he let out a large shimmy like a dog trying to dry off. The last load of the night was the thickest. I swallowed it and the two guys thanked me and left. I needed a sprite to settle my stomach that was housing about a trillion sperm swimming around from a few dozen guys. When the door opened, there were more guys wanting sucked off including several back for a second round.

"Sorry guys. Brittni is done for the evening. Go back to partying," Susan announced to everyone in the midst of a multitude of disappointed groans.

I was back in the kitchen, enjoying my beverage when Lance walks in all apologetic. As I sipped, I just listened to his bull that I had heard many times before. He had no idea that I was breaking up with him at that moment but I was mostly going to enjoy telling him what I had spent the last three hours doing. He called me a cocksucking whore and I was going to have much pleasure in proving him right.

After Lance finished speaking and I still hadn't said a word, he asks, "So babe, what did you do tonight? Aren't you going to say anything? I told you I'm sorry."

I took another sip, paused, then smirked, "Well, I do have a couple of things I need to tell you."

12