Blowjob School - Field Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The busy teacher's legs started to buckle and Mark had to support her. After a few seconds, Luke reached up and grabbed her head. He bent her down and pushed his cock into her mouth.

She was spit-roasted. Luke fucking her mouth and Mark fucking her pussy. Her moaning was muffled as Luke's cock entered her mouth. He wasn't as rough as some of the other boys and didn't try to shove his cock down her throat.

At times, he hit the back of her throat, but for the most part, he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth without making her gag. She slurped and squealed but for the first time ever, a student wasn't making her convulse or feel like she was going to choke.

Luke grabbed her head and increased his pace. Small strands of saliva started to leak from Mrs Bloomers mouth and many fell to the floor. Mark slapped her ass before squeezing down tightly. A few seconds later and he thrust his cock as deep as it would go.

He exploded inside his busty teacher and her eyes went wide with alarm. She tried to speak but she was muffled by Luke and he didn't let her up to voice her concern. She then tried to move her head to look behind her, but Luke stopped her and kept her in place.

Mark continued to pump his cum deep in her pussy, filling her up. He sighed as he finished. He released his grip on Mrs Bloomers ass and saw that he had left a red handprint. It seemed like he had squeezed her a little too hard.

When he pulled out, a small amount of cum leaked from her pussy and he spanked her before getting his underpants and jeans back to the original position. He zipped up his jeans and walked away, heading to speak with Amy-Louise and the rest of the girls.

Luke continued to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth and he pushed her down onto her knees. Mrs Bloomers managed to fall onto her knees without taking Luke's cock out of her mouth and began to bob her head back and forth as soon as she was kneeling down.

She continued to suck his cock for the next few minutes before he grabbed her head and stopped her. She felt his cock twitch and then her mouth was filled with cum. She swallowed in large gulps, taking most of it down her throat within a few seconds.

She opened her mouth and pulled herself off the hard cock. She kissed it and swallowed the last few drops of cum. The busty teacher thought he deserved a little extra considering he didn't try to shove his cock down her throat.

A little while later and Mrs Bloomers stood up, wiped her mouth and pulled her panties and skirt back up to her waist. Her hair was still a mess so she tried to straighten it as best she could.

"Sorry about your shirt miss." Said Luke

She looked down, "Yes. That's a little problem." She turned to the female students. "Anyone have a spare shirt or something?"

Most shook their heads and one girl said, "I have my sports top miss but I don't think it'll fit you. I think your tits are too big."

"Let me see." Replied Mrs Bloomers and she walked over to the ginger-haired girl.

The T-Shirt was a red football shirt with the word 'HOPPER 22' across the back. Mrs Bloomers took off her ripped shirt and tried to squeeze into the football top as best she could.

The top was indeed too small. It stretched across her chest and her tits were barely contained. Her cleavage seemed to burst through the top of the shirt and her tits were somewhat visible from the bottom but it would have to do.

"Thank you Emily. This will have to do." She turned back towards Luke, "I wish you boys would stop destroying all my clothes."

Mrs Bloomers looked down at her watch. "Okay. Its lunchtime. Everyone head out to the main entrance and Mr Nelson should be waiting for us." And then she turned and her voice was sharp and stern, "and I AM going to enjoy my lunch in peace. No more fucking me."

And with that, she turned and headed out of the door. Everyone followed.

She had said that no-one was to fuck her, but the students started to giggle. They looked around at each other and smirked. Mrs Bloomers ass swayed from side-to-side as she walked on and everyone stared.

They all doubted Mrs Bloomers would expect what was coming. Sure, she had been fucked by a few people every now and again, but this? Surely not.

They all followed her outside and laughed.

The gangbang was yet to come...

BLOWJOB SCHOOL.

THE END.

12