Blowjobs for Beers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm sure you've watched pornos on the Internet where girls danced around and shook their asses, right?" he asked.

"Yeah...I guess so."

"Just do what you remember for those videos," he instructed. "Dance around for a bit, shake your ass for me, and then sit on my lap and rub your butt up against my crotch."

"Uuggghh," I groaned at the thought of being force to perform such a degrading act for this gross perverted man.

"Let me put some tunes on to help set the mood for you," Mr. Lombardo offered. He took a remote control from the end table and pointed it at the stereo in the corner. Immediately, a bassy trap club beat reverberated throughout the room. The trance-like nature of the music combined with the alcohol coursing through my blood made my head go numb. I felt anxious and relaxed at the same time.

"Start shaking it, hot stuff!" I heard Mr. Lombardo yell over the music.

The alcohol was doing strange things to me. Almost instinctively, I raised my hands above my head and slowly began moving my hips from side to side to the sleazy beat. I had no idea why I was fully giving in and dancing like a drunk club girl. With the dirty trap music blaring in the background and the skimpy fuchsia thong wedged tightly between my ass cheeks, it just felt so right...so natural.

"Fuck'n A, bitch!" I heard Mr. Lombardo shout. "Get into it!"

I couldn't help but feel a little flattered knowing that a grown man was getting off just by staring at my body. Spurred on by the "boom-clap" of the breakbeat, I turned around and placed my hands on the tops of my smooth thighs and bent over slightly, allowing my butt cheeks to peek out from under the hem of the nightie. Instinctively, I arched my back and began bobbing my ass up and down to the beat like I remembered seeing girls do in pornos. What in the hell am I doing? I wondered to himself. God! I'm acting like such a tramp!

"Hot damn!" I heard Mr. Lombardo hoot behind me. "You're a natural-born slut! Bring that booty over here, so I can get a closer look."

I stood up and took two steps backward until I was just a few inches away from the pervert. I bent over slightly and shook my hips back and forth, resulting in my shapely ass cheeks audaciously wiggling right in front of Mr. Lombardo's face.

Smack!

"Uunnnhh," I groaned at the sensation of Mr. Lombardo's hand slapping one of my ass cheeks causing it to wiggle.

"Fuck, that's nice!" he howled at the sight of my jiggling ass. "You got a great pooper on you, princess."

Smack!

"Uunnnhh," I moaned as his hand fell again.

"Why don't you take a seat, princess?" he offered. "I'm pitching a tent here the size of Mt. Everest that needs some...attention."

I squatted down a little and immediately felt the hem of the nightie rise above my ass cheeks and the elastic of the g-string stretch between my butt crack. I reached my hands down and held onto the man's hairy knees for support before lowering my hips until I felt my ass graze the silky fabric of his robe. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of rough strong hands grip onto my love handles. Mr. Lombardo guided my hips downward until I felt his long hard cock fill the crevasse between my slightly spread ass cheeks.

"Unggghh, that's it...get settled in, sweetheart," he grunted in approval. "Now, start moving that fucking thing."

With my hands still on Mr. Lombardo's knees, I began rocking back and forth against the massive bulge hidden beneath his silk robe. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, I moved my ass along the entire length of the sheathed monster. The weirdest part of all was that I began to feel my own dick start to twitch at the surprisingly erotic sensation of a thick cock sandwiched between my bubble butt. Trying not to think about how wrong it felt, I continued working my plump rear over the giant rod.

"Stand up for a sec, sugar bunny," I heard Mr. Lombardo order as he took hold of my hips and pushed me to a standing position.

"Am I not...doing a good job?" I innocently asked, a little nervous that I had done something wrong.

"No, you're doing great," he assured me. "Just keep that ass moving."

I brought my hands above my head and continued swaying my hips from side to side to the rhythm of the beat. I felt myself slipping away, getting lost in the noise and the movement of my body.

"Go ahead, sit back down," I heard Mr. Lombardo say behind me.

I lowered my ass back down to his crotch. When I did I noticed an altogether different sensation - the sensation of Mr. Lombardo's thick warm unsheathed cock pulsating between my ass cheeks.

"You took your robe off?" I asked, a slight panic in my voice.

"Is that okay?" he responded.

"Yeah...um...I guess its fine," I answered utterly shocked by how casual I was reacting to rubbing my against the man's naked cock. I still have the thong on so it will be okay, I told myself. As long as I don't have to feel his cock against my asshole it's not gay. I didn't take long for my rationale to be challenged because, all of a sudden, Mr. Lombardo began to thrust his hips upward, forcing his giant dong deeper between my ass cleavage.

"Fuck yeah...unggghh...you feel that, bitch?" he taunted between grunts. "Unggghh! You feel that big old hotdog sandwiched between your keester?"

"Yeah...uunnnhh...I feel it," I answered my voice filled with embarrassment and regret. Unsure of what I should do, I continued massaging Mr. Lombardo's bare cock with my thong-covered ass. After a while, I began gyrating my butt side to side in a circular motion, trying my best to imitate what I'd seen strippers do on the Internet. The next thing I knew, I felt a pair of strong manly hands firmly grip my love handles.

"Unggghh! Unggghh! Oh, yeah! Fuck yeah!" Mr. Lombardo let out boisterous moans as he pulled my ass deeper into his crotch, grinding his monster cock against the butt cleavage. We started to move together in perfect unison. Every time he tugged on my hips I would arch my lower back and push my ass backwards until I felt my cheeks bump up against his hairy belly before repeating the process over again.

As I slowly began to get into the rhythm of the lap dance, I started feeling dirty, like I was being shamelessly used. It felt so wrong to be giving a man old enough to be my dad a slutty lap dance while wearing nothing but a thong. And yet...I began to notice my own dick gradually start to stiffen even more. Shit! Not again! I thought to myself as I felt the fabric of the thong begin to expand outward. I started to panic.

"Wannaah...wanna...flip again?" I asked practically begging to have another shot at freedom before things got even more out of hand.

"Sure...we can flip again if you'd like," he said. "But if you lose, you gotta slip that thong off and give me a naked lap dance, understand?"

"Okay...whatever," I quickly agreed standing up. I was almost sure I would win this time. What were the chances of losing a game based on dumb luck three times in a row?

Mr. Lombardo flipped the coin in the air once more. It landed in his hand. He slapped it on the ottoman and revealed yet another heads.

"Hell yeah!" he yelled. "Must be my lucky day."

"Uuggghh," I groaned. "I think I need another drink."

"Sure thing," he offered. "Take as much as you need, hot stuff."

Frustrated by losing yet again I angrily stomped over to the pool table, my bubble butt poking out of the bottom of the pink nightie, jiggling wildly with each step. I was too mad to care. I quickly snatched the bottle of Scotch from the table and placed the opening to my lips. Raising the bottom of the bottle toward the ceiling, I closed my eyes and began chugging swallow after swallow of the brown stuff.

"Gglllpp. Gglllpp. Gglllpp."

"Goddamn!" I heard Mr. Lombardo shout. "Now you're really starting to act like a trashy whore."

"Aaaahhh," was the sound I made as I released the bottle form my lips. I took the back of my hand and ran it across my face, wiping the sticky whiskey residue from the corners of my mouth. I set the bottle back down and immediately felt my head start to spin.

"That's it, princess," Mr. Lombardo said. "Get a nice buzz going. It'll help take the edge off."

A buzz!? With so much alcohol coursing through my body I was nearing complete intoxication. Yet, I felt strangely relaxed as my inhibitions began to slowly fade away. The constant pulse of the bassy trap beat started to put me in a trance-like state. Instinctively, I began gyrating my slender body to the music, swaying my hips seductively from side to side. I crossed my arms in front of me and brought my hands down to the hem of the nightie. In one motion I pulled the glossy piece of fabric up my torso and over my head, tossing it onto the pool table beside me.

"Fuck'n A! Get into, bitch!" Mr. Lombardo encouraged as he stroked his thick cock. "Give me a show!"

I was really starting to lose myself. It was as if my everyday conscious self had receded back into the dark recesses of my brain and my mind had been taken over by someone else - someone I didn't fully recognize - someone who didn't care about gay or straight - someone who was simply horny as fuck!

"Like what ya see, stud?" I flirtatiously said as I raised my arms above my head and continued rocking my body from side to side.

"Why don't you bring that ass back on over here?" I heard his voice ask through the music.

Obediently, I strutted back over to the couch popping my hips out like a supermodel in exaggerated fashion as I walked. When I was within a few feet of Mr. Lombardo, I brought my hands to my smooth hairless chest and seductively cupped my soft tiny tits, tenderly massaging them between my fingers. Drunk and horny, my mouth in a euphoric o-shape, I was slowly losing myself in the moment.

God! This is so wrong! I thought. I need to get a hold of myself. Oh, fuck! But it feels so good!

"Mmmmhhh," I moaned as I pleasured myself in front of him. I slowly began to glide my hands down from my chest to my belly as I rotated my body until my back was facing Mr. Lombardo. Looping my thumbs in the waist of the thong, I began teasingly slipping it halfway down my ass as I rolled my hips in a circular motion.

"You really are a little cock tease, aren't you?" Mr. Lombardo said grabbing the ottoman and pulling it toward the couch. After it was in position, he flung his feet up onto it and stretched out his hairy legs.

"You want me to take this off, don't you? So you can feel my smooth teenage ass against your big fat cock?" I asked seductively teasing the waist of the thong. It felt weird playing the role of slut, but it was almost as if the ability to tease was the only control I had at this point. Slowly, I began to understand the power dynamics of the situation.

"Yeah, bitch, take it off," Mr. Lombardo urged me. "Show me what kind of slut you really are."

I didn't appreciate the degrading comment but I obliged him anyway. Slowly, I slid the pink thong down over my shapely ass cheeks until the elastic of the g-string stretch to its limit popped out from between my butt cleavage leaving the gap feeling empty. I let the thong fall to my feet before giving my ass a playful slap causing it to jiggle.

"Fuck yeah, boy!" Mr. Lombardo said slapping his dong against the edge of the couch in approval. "Come have a seat on daddy's lap."

I swung one leg over his lap and rested my knee on the ottoman. I straddled his hairy thighs until I was in a reverse cowgirl position. With my ass dangling above his stiff thick cock, I brought my right hand to my face and spit a large gob of saliva into my palm. I reached behind me and rubbed it between my butt cheeks until the crack of my ass was nice and slick with my own saliva.

"Goddamn, baby, that's so nasty," I heard Mr. Lombardo hoot approvingly.

I stretched my hands out in front of me and arched my lower back so that my ass protruded out. From this vantage point Mr. Lombardo had a perfect view of the plump tender spheres of my backside.

"Oh fuck, that's a nice image," he said pressing his cock between my butt cleavage. "It looks like a fat overstuffed sausage jammed between two honey-glazed buns."

"Ooooooo...yeah," I moaned at the sensation of my ass gap being filled again by the ample flesh stick. "I bet it looks so fucking hot."

"Get to it, bitch," Mr. Lombardo ordered shamelessly slapping his bulbous cockhead against my soft cheeks. "Polish my cock with that nasty ass of yours."

Without thinking, I began involuntarily moving my ass up and down, allowing my slick butt cleavage to glide smoothly up and down the long shaft. Schlick. Schlick. Schlick. Was the sound that filled the room as my ass slid up and down his cock, my saliva mixing with his precum, creating a testosterone-laced lube between my butt cheeks. It felt like I was using my ass to buff a thick fleshy pole.

"Ooaaahh...shit...mmmmhhh," I moaned as I savored the impressive girth of the man's thick cock against my asshole. I couldn't deny how good it felt to have such a freakishly large dong stuffed between the velvety insides of my butt cheeks. It exuded such manliness and power, practically pulsating dominance against my wet puckered anal bud.

"Such a filthy tramp...unggghh...using your ass like that," I heard Mr. Lombardo grunt. "Unggghh! Rubbing up against a grown man's cock."

Stimulated by his repugnant yet erotic heckling, I continued sliding my ass cleavage up and down the entire length of Mr. Lombardo's meat tower. I instinctively reached my hands back and spread my butt cheeks apart, allowing his cock better access to my exposed asshole. As I continued moving my rear end up and down, I felt the globes of my ass begin to brazenly slap against the man's fat hairy belly. The weirdest part of all was that the sensation made my dick harden even more.

"Hey!" I yelled in protest as I felt a pair of large manly hands clutch my ass and push me forward. "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, sugar pop," Mr. Lombardo assured me. "I just wanna change positions."

With one quick motion he pushed against the my backside forcing me to dip my upper body downward until my elbows rested on the top of the ottoman, my ass pointing toward the ceiling in doggystyle fashion. Being forced into such a submissive pose made me feel dirty. I knew it was wrong, so wrong, to be on my hands and knees with my ass displayed shamelessly before a strange man. At the same time, it felt kinda kinky, like it was something I felt compelled to do.

I soon felt the thick cock return to the soft fleshy canyon formed by my upturned butt cheeks. Mr. Lombardo greedily cupped the porcelain globes of my ass with both hands and gave them a rough manly squeeze. He gingerly ran his rough hands back and forth over the silky smooth skin of my butt before I felt him give my rear a firm Smack!

"Uunnnhh!" I yipped in surprise.

"You like that, don't you?" he tauntingly asked.

Smack!

"Uunnnhh," I moaned again. "Yes...god...yes."

Smack!

"Oooohhh...shit."

Smack!

"Uunnnhh...god...damn," I squealed with delight. I felt Mr. Lombardo's wide cock leave my ass crack and noticed a cool breeze blow across my precum and saliva-slick asshole. It sent shivers up my spine. Within seconds, however, I felt something soft and squishy fill the gap between my ass cleavage.

Oh my god! I though. Is Mr. Lombardo rubbing his balls against my asshole!?

"Fuck'n A!" I heard him yell as he rubbed his sweat-soaked ball bag back and forth across my butthole. "I'm totally teabagging your ass crack, bitch!"

"Oh god!" I groaned in both pleasure and disgust. "Uunnnhh...this is so wrong."

"You're such a filthy whore," I heard him say as he returned his cock to my butt crevice. "I've never gotten anybody, boy or girl, to do some of the things you're doing right now."

He laid his large hands against the plump globes of my ass cheeks, squeezing them together, mashing them against the sides of his wide dong. Increasing the friction, he pressed down on the top of his cock with his thumbs and began thrusting his hips forward. The surprisingly wonderful sensation of Mr. Lombardo's thickness moving gingerly back and forth against my asshole kicked my libido into overdrive.

Schlick. Schlick. Schlick.

"Oooohhh! Oooohhh! Oooohhh! Fuck!" I screamed. Dirty thoughts began filling my sex-frenzied brain. I started to imagine what it would feel like to have his cock buried deep inside my asshole. I wondered if it would hurt or feel good to take it up the butt. Curiosity was slowly but surely getting the better of me. I was extremely tempted to ask him to fuck me right then and there just to see how it would feel.

"You're imagining it...uunnggh...what it'd feel like, aren't you?" Mr. Lombardo asked sensing my thoughts. "You're thinking...uunnggh...about how good it'd feel to have this long hard rod sliding in and out of your poop chute."

"No...uunnnhh...I...uunnnhh," I protested between thrusts.

"Nonsense. You like it," he mocked. "I wager if I stuffed this fat cock in your shithole right now you wouldn't fight it. You'd take it like a good little slut."

"No...uunnnhh...I'm not...uunnnhh...gay...uunnnhh...I would never...uunnnhh," I muttered through my moans. I realized how absurd it was, given the submissive position I was in and the way I was behaving, to continue to deny that I didn't like it. I mean, I was just seconds away from begging Mr. Lombardo to stuff it right up my ass!

"Why don't you go ahead and stroke that woody you're sporting," Mr. Lombardo suggested. "You've been packing a load since the motel room. You must need some relief."

"Uunnnhh...okay," I replied. He was absolutely right. I was desperate to cum. My dick was practically screaming! I brought my right hand between my legs and began massaging my tiny package.

Holy shit! I thought as I felt the unbelievable stiffness of my boner. I'm harder than I've ever been in my life right now!

"That's it, tramp," Mr. Lombardo jeered. "Rub that little prick of yours, while you give me an assjob. Don't cheat yourself, treat yourself."

"Shit...uunnnhh...oh shit," I moaned uncontrollably as I stroked my hard little prick.

"Unggghh! Oooohhh! Fuck!" Mr. Lombardo grunted behind me as he neared climax.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god," I whimpered yearning in anticipation for what was about to happen.

"Unggghh! I'm about to bust a nut all over your butt, bitch!" I heard him croon. "You ready for it?"

"Oh yes, uunnnhh...bust your nut all over me!" I cried out in ecstasy. "Glaze my fucking ass, Mister...uunnnhh...Lombardo!"

"Here it comes, you fucking cunt!" he said with a hearty roar.

"Oh yes...uunnnhh...fuck yes...give me that hot stinky man cream!" I begged in unbridled ecstasy. "Shoot that big juicy wad all over my filthy asshole!"

"Unggghh! Unggghh! Unggghh! Ooooooo, yeah!" Mr. Lombardo grunted loudly as he pulled his cock from between my butt cheeks and began furiously unloading his man cream all over my smooth skin.

"Mmmhhh...Aaaahhh," I moaned as the first gob of cum forcefully struck my asshole. I felt two long thick ropes land in succession on both of my butt cheeks. Several wads splashed against my lower back and then immediately began running down my ass crack. His cum was so thick and gooey that I thought it felt like warm honey was being drizzled all over my ass and lower back.

"Oh god," I muttered as his barrage of cum came to an end.

"Looks like I got a dab of cream filling on your pie hole," Mr. Lombardo remarked. "Here, let me get it for you."

I immediately felt something press against the rim of my slick wet asshole.

"Nooaaahh," I protested looking over my shoulder at Mr. Lombardo as he slid his thumb effortlessly into my cum-lubed butthole. "Mmaaahh."

"Oops, it just slid right in there," he said behind me. "Do you want me to take it out?"