Blowjobs for Beers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noaaahh...I mean...mmhhhaa...oooohhh...fuck it," I moaned in submission. I couldn't deny it any longer. I was horny as hell! My prick was as hard as a rock and the pleasurable sensation of Mr. Lombardo's thumb buried in my tight asshole was undeniably intoxicating. I felt shockwaves of erotic excitement coursing through my body urging me to allow the unthinkable.

"Keep beating that baby dick of yours," I heard Mr. Lombardo say through my erotic trance. "Let's not let this happy accident go to waste."

"Uunnnhh...uh...okay," I moaned wrapping my hand around my swollen precum-dripping prick. I began to steadily jerk myself off. Mr. Lombardo responded by carefully easing his thumb in and out of my asshole, trying to time his intrusions with my rhythm.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Yes...oooohhh...fuck...god yes," I whimpered in reply getting lost in the frenzied exhilaration of the moment.

With his thumb still penetrating my asshole, I felt Mr. Lombardo stretch his forefingers out and massage my smooth hairless taint, essentially wielding my backside like a bowling ball.

"Dayum!" he exclaimed. "Your taint is so smooth and silky and your balls are so tiny. Feels just like a chick's clit."

"Uunnnhh! Oh my god!" I groaned in excitement at his despicable words.

After a while he began quickening his pace, sliding his thumb faster in and out of my shithole. I responded by wanking my little dick faster and faster.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I screamed in ecstatic bliss as I neared climax.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for papa," Mr. Lombardo urged squeezing my balls with his fingers, sending me over the edge.

"Uunnnhh! Uunnnhh! Oh god! Oh god! Uunnnhh! Fuck!" I moaned at the top of my lungs as my tiny prick let loose. Rope after rope of cum violently shot out of the swollen tip collecting in an ample pool on the top of the ottoman beneath me. As my sex organs contracted, I felt my rectal muscles instinctively tighten around the girth of Mr. Lombardo's fat thumb which only made the orgasm more intense. I can honestly say that before then I had never came so much or so hard in my life.

"Uunnnhh...uunnnhh...aahhhhh...motherfucker," was all I could utter, still bent over with my cum-stained ass in the air, positively exhausted from the intensity of the orgasm. I felt Mr. Lombardo slide his thumb from my ass.

Click! Click! Click!

"Wha...wha...what was that?" I asked perking my head up and looking over my shoulder. I was met with blinding flashes.

Click! Click! Click!

"Oh nothing," Mr. Lombardo informed me. "I just snapped a few pictures of your cum-battered ass."

"Shit," I whispered under my breath. I dropped my head in shame letting my forehead rest against the edge of the ottoman. The honeymoon was over. After I reached climax thoughts of regret and embarrassment came rushing back to the forefront of my mind.

"Why don't you go hop in the shower and get cleaned up," he suggested. "You're a hot mess, princess."

I lifted my head and noticed Mr. Lombardo's coin on the floor in front of me. I reached down and picked it up. Heads. I turned it over. Heads again.

"Oh fuck," I whispered.

To be continued...