BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with yourself for me, BootBoy!"

He started to stroke himself some more and I proceeded to experiment with the leash around his balls, pulling on it and using my other hand to whip him in various places with the whip.

"There! How's that??"

"I love it!!" he said loudly as he stroked his cock faster.

"Good!" I pushed his hand away with my boot again, and demanded that he beg for more.

"Please!"

"Count too!" I said.

"Please 1!"

"No!"

"Please 2!!"

"NO!"

And so it continued, me whipping him, pulling on his balls, and alternating between allowing him to stroke himself and stopping him, pushing his hands away with my boots or just telling him to stop completely. When I let him stroke, I insisted that he thank me and keep begging me to let him continue. And when I denied him, I made him thank me for that and beg for more!

He was MINE now, and we both knew it. He was doing everything I said, playing along completely, and I couldn't believe the sight of him, completely naked, with clamps on his nipples, a chain leash attached to leather ball stretcher, begging me to whip his cock and let him play with himself while I teased his cock and balls with my slutty spike heeled boots.

And this little game continued just like this for quite a while...I discovered how many little variations of the game I could play with him, alternating between tending to his cheeks, nipples, or cock with the whip, tugging on his balls, poking them with boot toe or squishing them with the sole, and continuing to make him beg and plead for any little pleasure I could come up with!

I could have continued like this indefinitely, but it was almost time to finish him off, so to speak. And so I asked him the question he had been dying to hear, the one that would be his final undoing...the best one he could possibly think of...

"Would my naughty little BootBoy like to come now????'

12