Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His jaw dropped, "Ah, no, she didn't tell me who she contacted yet. Hmmm, you in a Catholic School Outfit, that would be something to see."

Yeah, she told me all of us were going to wear some sort of outfit. I know Eddie Janko will be wearing her NYPD uniform, if we get to do this."

Rick felt his cock stirring just thinking about Alexis and Eddie in those outfits, "Mmmm, sounds interesting, so you really wanna do this huh?"

"Hell yeah dad, it's always been a fantasy of mine. I bet ya, if you ask most women, they'd tell you it's on the top of their fantasy list. I gotta go, see ya later Dad."

Kate came into the kitchen, her hair straight and still a little wet. She came up to Rick and kissed him. She groaned out when his hand slid beneath her fluffy robe and cupped her pussy. He shoved a finger in and increased the kiss. His other hand was on her ass, pulling her tighter to his stiff cock.

"OH Kate, you better eat a lot, you're going to need your energy tonight." He fisted her wet locks and ravished her mouth. Their tongues darted back and forth and he heard her moan into his mouth.

She pulled back, "See, you're so fucking turned on just thinking about the bachelor party. Can you imagine how hot you'll get really seeing it? Where's dinner?"

"Okay, you win, but I still have to sell it to Frank. I ordered Chinese, it should be here soon."

Just then it arrived, they ate and afterwards, he took her back to the bedroom and fucked her silly. They fell asleep, sweaty and covered in each other's cum; and in one another's arms.

The following day Kate, all mellowed out, gave Rick a list of potential women for the bachelor party. She headed to the precinct with a smile on her lips.

Frank cleared an hour for Castle in the late morning and when Rick arrived, he laid out her proposal for the issue with Erin and Mike Ross. Frank was onboard; he just hoped Erin wouldn't be too upset with the outcome.

Frank sat back, "How about the Fourth of July party?"

Rick smiled at him and paused for a moment, "Okay, here is what we decided, we'll have another party. I will be choosing eleven people along with myself. You and Kate get to pick six people plus yourselves. My biggest issue is still how your interaction with Kate will affect our relationship."

Frank sat back and was in deep thought, "I realize Kate has a fascination with me. I have the same with her, but I'm one-hundred percent confident we can separate our emotion feeling from our sexual needs. I don't want you to get upset, but we spoke at length yesterday and we both agree to be friends and sexual lovers, nothing more. I know without a doubt she's totally committed to you and your marriage. If she wasn't, I wouldn't even attempt to suggest another party."

Rick was smiling now, "I'm really relieved hearing that Frank. I know what a principled individual you are and if you say there isn't any more, I take your word and I'll leave it at that."

Frank stood and came around and stood before Rick. He put out his hand and shook his hand. With Rick standing to meet his hand shake Frank smiled, "Thank you Rick, I really appreciate you saying that." He took a seat beside him, "So any word on the women for the bachelor party?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure if you'll go for it. First let me say, if these women were anyway outed, there would be repercussions on both sides. In saying that, I believe it would be the best for everyone. Do you see where I'm going with this Frank?"

He nodded, "I think so; from what I'm hearing, some of these ladies have a lot to lose if it came out that they did this. At the same time, the same would be so, if it came out the men at the party were involved too."

"Precisely Frank, with that being said, the main event would be my wife, Katherine Beckett, also there would be my daughter Alexis Castle, your son's partner Eddie Janko."

Frank's jaw dropped, "Are you saying you got Kate to do this or was it her idea?"

"I was totally against it at first, but after hearing her out, well it makes sense. If I got other women, some who are very, very discreet, who's to say they wouldn't go to the press or even worse try and blackmail some of the elite guests? This way we're assure of the women and men being safe and secure in being there, and doing whatever everyone wanted to do. Oh don't get me wrong, it's going to cost a pretty penny and from what they told me, they would be willing to do more, a lot more, but as everything else, it will come at a higher price. Why not, it assures them of anonymity."

Frank was smiling now, "I like it; I like it a lot. The men at the party will be ecstatic knowing there isn't any chance of being outed. I'm not so sure about the ladies, are there any more?"

"Yes there are three more, Linda Reagan, Joan Watson and Jane Rizzoli. Beckett was going to call Erin, but seeing she's not going to be happy about the other issue, she figured she's pass on inviting her. They have a couple requests. First, no one other than the people at the party will know they were there. The payments will be in cash, and some people, even though they are pretty sure they wouldn't be invited, that they will not be there."

Frank nodded, "Okay, can you give an example?"

"Sure, seeing Edie and Linda will be there, Jamie and Danny can't be there and can't know they will be there. It means anyone who knows Jamie and Danny can't tell them they were there. If they do, all bets are off, and they can leak what influential men were there and what they were doing."

"Frank thought for a minute, "Okay, I guess that will work, just make sure the women give you a list that can't be there. I don't see an issue with that. I'll speak with the Mayor and stress how serious this is; I know he'll agree."

"Just to let you know Frank, some of the dancers will be dressed in their work uniforms or something every special. Linda in her nurse's uniform, Alexis in a Catholic School Uniform, Eddie in her NYPD uniform and so forth."

Frank grimaced, "Okay for Officer Janko, but just make sure it isn't her official uniform. She and anyone involved could get in trouble and none of us want that. I'll contact the Mayor and see what he says. I'll get the exact date and location and let you know." He stood up and pulled Rick to him and gave him a big hug. Pulling back he shook his hand firmly, "Thank you Rick, thank you very much. You have no idea what a help you've been, not just this party, but the other party and the issue with Erin and Specter. I'll let you know if the bachelor party is on and where it's being held."

A couple days later Frank called him and told him it was a go. It was set for a week from Saturday. The place was a problem and Frank asked if it could be held at his compound in the Hamptons.

Rick got back with him later that same day and it was a go. It would be perfect, a place where Kate could tell the women she was having a weekend for just the girls, no husbands or boyfriends allowed. It would be a perfect cover for the girls, and a place where they could recuperate, and rest all day Sunday before returning to NYC.

Kate got with the women and they all chose an outfit to start with and several others to bring or purchase. The Mayor gave Frank fifty grand for starters and the women splurged on clothes. Kate had a limo pick them up and was housed in the newly completed wing of Castle's compound.

One by one, the rich donors and politicians from NYC arrived, Frank arrived; he was accompanied by Detective Abigail Baker, a really nice addition to the ladies. She met with Kate and she was onboard with the dancing and whatever happened afterwards.

The ladies were in their individual bedrooms; all were primping and pampering themselves, curling their hair, putting finishing touches on their make-up and the clothes they were going to be stripping off soon.

Kate got them all together, "When you start off, pick a guy and rub up against him and say something dirty, the dirtier the better. I wanna get this off to a roaring start. I'm going up to the best man and whisper in his ear, "I want the taste of your cum on my lips!" That should get him going, okay, let's get out there and make some cocks stiff."

Down in the banquet room the men were playing cards, some were watching some of the porno Rick purchased. On the other side some were just sitting around drinking, anticipating what was to come.

Rick had several rooms down the hall from the ladies where they could bring any or multiple guests if and only if they agreed. All of the guests were instructed on what was going to occur. Rick and Frank gave them all stern warnings about how no, was no.

Frank stood up before the group, "As you all know, a good number of you can do without any type of scandal. The same goes for the woman who will be dancing for us. If any of you breathe a word to anyone what went on here tonight, you will be in sorry shape. I hope I make myself clear. These are very, very respectable women, many of them are acting out fantasies of theirs, let's not ruin it by being crude and please treat them with the respect they deserve. Any deviation of this will result in all of them packing up and leaving. This will leave you to handle your stiff problem in your own hand, if you get my drift. Please let us all give a round of applause to the man who set this up and was gracious enough for us to use his home for this event, Richard Castle."

There was a lot of hooting and hollering and a lot of back slapping and Castle felt like a million dollars. "Okay gentleman, following the instructions of our dancers, we'd like to have you all form a large circle. I'd advise you to use the stronger chairs, I was told our dancers WILL get a little physical and it would behoove you to sit on something sturdy." He turned to Sean Michaels, the groom. He could not believe his eyes, it was the world famous porn star. He knew a lot of the ladies would go crazy over him. Rick pulled a large overstuffed chair that matched the large sofa and placed it in the middle of the large circle. "This chair is reserved for the groom, please take your throne."

He did and several of the men pulled a couple of the sofas into the circle, but only two men sat in them, leaving space for the dancers to climb up and perform.

Rick noticed that all five of the sofas were set up this way and he nodded, "Good thinking gentlemen, some of you can use the extra sofa chairs like Sean is using." He turned to the Mayor, "Mayor Poole, I see you have your own seat, nicely done."

Mayor Carter Poole (David Ramsey) looked up at Rick and smiled, "Nice one Mr. Castle; I'll remember that the next time you request a favor."

Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck) stepped over to Carter and patted him on the back, "Be nice to Mr. Castle Mr. Mayor, if it wasn't for him, you'd be having this in a dive with hookers who would give all of you some nasty sexually transmitted diseases."

Carter looked up at Rick and put out his hand, "I hope you know I was just kidding. I owe you a whole bunch of favors, come collecting whenever you want, thanks again."

Rick patted him on the shoulder, "Get comfortable, everyone ready, the ladies are on their way down, cue the music." A loud, near-deafening beat began and one by one the women appeared.

The New York Yankee game was turned off and suddenly, there was a smattering of applause and soft whistles. Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) was the first to emerge from the dark hallway. She was wearing a very tight black pencil skirt. Under it was a pair of patterned black stockings. Above that were a starched white blouse and a lacy, black demi bra, pushing up her firm tits. A loose jacket over that and it came off and she tossed it to Rick when she entered the room. She ran her hands through her long sexy dark auburn, brown hair. She released it and allowed it to float down around her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. She moved near the best man and leaning in whispered, "I love the taste of a man's cum on my lips." She smiled, blew in his ear and moved away.

Coming in next was Alexis Castle (Molly Quinn) and all of the men went berserk. Her long red hair was pulled back in a long, sexy braid. It bounced around as she swayed to the music. She was wearing Mary Janes and knee length navy blue cable knit stockings. Her knees and thighs were bare and as she twirled around, her full blue plaid skirt flew up, showing off her plain, white cotton panties. Above that was a starched white Peter Pan white blouse and over that was a button-up blue cardigan. She unbuttoned the sweater and tossed it to Rick. Everyone stared at her; her blouse wasn't tucked in, but pulled up and knotted just below her large breasts. She blew the groom a big kiss, she moved close to him, "I just love tasting cum mixed with the juices of a pussy that it just came out of." She giggled and moved away.

Next out was Linda Reagan (Amy Carlson); she was dressed in an unusually tight pair of nurse's scrubs. The top and bottom accented her large breasts and tight ass. She moved around, her blonde hair whipped around and she blew Rick a kiss. Dancing around she moved over to the Mayor, "Mmmm, hi Mr. Mayor, I recently tasted my first black cock and black cum, Mmmm, it was so yummy." She danced away shaking her ass, she moved back, "I also love anal sex!" She giggled and moved over to the center of the room.

Joan Watson (Lucy Liu) came out next. The men, especially the black men went wild. They loved Asian women and Joan didn't let them down. Her extremely long black hair was pulled up in a high ponytail and as she danced around, she whipped her head around, sending her hair flying about. She was wearing an extremely short khaki dress. It has a large black zipper from neckline to hem. It had a very short, full skirt and as she whipped around, it flew up, showing off her see-through black thong. She came over to the big black groom and straddled his legs. She leaned in and whispered to him, I love ATM, I hope I get to try it with you; my ass is itching for a big black cock. She jumped back just as his hands came down and squeezed her tiny, tight ass.

Next out was Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon). Over the past few weeks, she spent a lot of time out in the sun, sunbathing nude. Her entire body glowed and had a bronzed look to it. She was dressed in an ankle length, full black skirt; it hugged her luscious hips and tight ass. Above that she was wearing a gypsy white blouse, trimmed in black. What made in unique was it was off the shoulders and started a third of the way down her arms. It barely covered her large, firm breasts and it was held up by a black ribbon fastened in the front and ran around her neck. There was a thick veil of wavy black hair covering her breasts, but it did very little to hide that they were free beneath the blouse. She swayed and shook before one of the black ushers for the wedding. After the Memorial Day party and having her first taste of black cock, she was in heaven seeing all of the black men there. She moved back just enough, out of his reach and shook her wild mane of black hair. It surrounded her face like a lion's mane, with the red lipstick; she looked like she was loaded for bear. She grabbed hold of his hands and leaned over to him and nipped at his ear, "I loved being titty fucked and have a man's thick creamy load blast all over my tits and face." She let out one of her deep throated chuckled and skipped away. She moved over to Linda and fisting her hair, she planted a hot kiss on her lips and the room erupted in loud hoots and hollers. She moved back and did the same to Kate, but was surprised when Kate kissed her right back and palmed one of her large tits and mauled it right through the kiss.

Next out was Eddie Janko (Vanessa Ray), the guys went berserk when they saw her dressed in her officer's uniform. She had her hair pulled back and stuffed under her cap. She gyrated around Frank and he gave her a nod and was relieved when he noticed it wasn't a NYPD issued uniform. Kate sprung for a tear-away uniform when she heard Frank wasn't happy about her wearing her official officer's uniform. She straddled him and nipped at his lip, "Mmmm, I just love mustaches, it's a flavor saver when you eat pussy, I wanna lick it after you go down on Kate. I want you to pull at this tear-away uniform later and let me ride that big cock of yours."

He grabbed for it, but she skipped away and moved over to Jane and sandwiched herself between Kate.

The last to come out was Detective Abigail Baker (Abigail Hawk), Frank's assistant, she was added at the last minute and she wasn't prepared to dance, but wanted to fuck and fuck multiple guys at once. She had her golden blonde hair, pulled back in a French twist and her lips were painted a bright red and those gorgeous blue eyes were accented in just the right color of mascara. Dressed in a two piece black outfit, she looked the most elegant. In high heels and black stockings, her legs seemed to go on forever. The tight black skirt ended at the knees and the rather tight jacket was buttoned to the top. As she danced around awkwardly, she unbuttoned the three buttons, showing an enormous amount of cleavage and the top of her pillow soft tits. She swayed before Rick, she leaned in and gave him a mouth=watering kiss, pulling back slightly, she ran her tongue along his ear canal, "Oh God Rick, I can't wait till the Fourth of July, Frank asked me to join him there, save some time for me in on your to do list."

They all danced around and as the first long ended, they were huddled together in the middle of the male circle.

There was Rick, Frank, Carter Poole, the groom Sean; his best man, Charles Barkley; there were two more large black men, who were his ushers named Denzel, he was a spitting image of the actual Denzel Washington. The other was a shock to the women; it was another incredible black porn star, Lexington Steele. On one of the sofas were three news anchors, Chuck Todd, Chris Cuomo and Chris Matthews, they were huddled together and looked uncomfortable with the female dancers. On another sofa were two politicians, Rudy and Mario and on yet another sofa were two large action actors, Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson and Will Smith, both good friends of the groom.

The second song started and things began to heat up. Joan and Jane started rubbing up against Kate, running their hands up and down her body and ground their pussies against her thighs. As the song ended, Joan dropped to her knees before Kate and Jane slipped behind Kate and cupped her tits and tweaked her nipples through her blouse and thin bra.

Joan's hands slipped behind Kate's slender body. She grabbed her pert ass and buried her face in her crotch.

The guys near them sat up and slid to the edge of the sofas watching the three women

While the three of them were putting on a show, Linda Reagan and Eddie Janko were double teaming the groom. They stood behind him and making him sit still they ground their chests together, but at the same time, trapping Lex's head between the two of them.

Alexis and Abigail were enchanted with each other. They both were planted in front of the Mayor Carter. Abby was behind Alexis, her hands were running up and down the front of Alexis' lush body.

Alexis swayed to the music and dipped down and slid up the front of Abby's taller body. She ground her ass into the front of Abby's body and as she came up, she rested her head on Abby's shoulder. Her hands came up and grabbing hold of Abby's tight blonde hair, she guided her mouth to hers. Her tongue darted out and slid easily into Abby's mouth. She gasped loudly into her mouth when she felt Abby tugging hard on her thick red braid. She opened her eyes when she felt hands on her bare thighs, just above the thick cable-knit socks she was wearing. Her eyes focused on them as they crept higher. Carter's black hands came closer and closer to her wet cotton panties. She pulled away as the song ended, she was breathing heavily, as was Abby behind her.

123456...8