Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby released Alexis' milky white tits and spinning her around, planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips and the men around them, including Carter whooped and hollered louder.

As the third song started the women broke free from their female partners and spread out around the room. Each woman danced in front of one of the guys for a while before moving in to the next guy, never giving any man enough time to get a hold of them. Near the end of the song, each girl picked one guy and tossed them their first article of clothing.

Jane wiggled her ass and unzipping her skirt, she slid them down her long slender legs. She kicked the skirt up and caught it in her hand. She bent over and showed Rick her ass. She tossed him her skirt and moved to the center of the circle.

Eddie unbuttoned her blouse and shaking her shoulders, allowed the shirt to fall. She caught it and swung it around and tossed it to the Best man, Charles. She joined Jane in the center of the circle.

Kate was unbuttoning her blouse and Linda was drawing her scrub top up over her head, they removed them and Linda tossed her top to Will Smith and Kate tossed hers to Lex Steele. They turned to each other, rubbed their bra covered tits together and kissed

Joan looked away and she had a problem, she wasn't wearing as much as the other women were. She untied her tie and swung it around. She reached for the tab on the top of her zipper. She drew it down to the belt and her large tits began to spill from her tight bra at the opening dress. She unhooked her belt and tossed that and the tie to Rudy. She smiled as she whipped her hair around, "Sorry Mayor, but that's all can take off at the moment."

Alexis, not wearing a bra, was in the same situation, but she wasn't wearing a bra. She skipped around and removed her Mary Janes and cable knit stockings. She swung the stocking around and tossed them to the current Mayor, Carter Poole. She shrugged, "Sorry!"

The last one was Abby, her tight suit jacket came open and she slid it from her gorgeous body. She smiled broadly at The Rock and whispered, "More to come soon baby!"

They basically all now had the same amount of clothes left on. Abby joined the group in the center as the next song began. They broke off and they concentrated on the guy they tossed their clothes to.

They turned they backs to the guys in unison lowered their bodies and began grinding their asses to them. Some were surprised by stiff cocks.

Jane, who removed her skirt earlier, got the biggest surprise. Sitting on Rick's lap she found he removed his cock from his pants and it slid between her legs and as she looked down she saw it sticking up between them. She ran her hands over the head and found it wet with pre-cum already. She let out a gasp and turning around, she grabbed his drink and downed the entire glassful of scotch.

She got up and the ladies rotated and moved from one guy to another. On the sofa where the three news commentators were; it seemed that they were off limits to the ladies. All three of them had their cocks out; both Chuck Todd and Chris Matthews had fat cocks and were stiff and long. Beside them was a pathetic cock and as the women passed by him, they smiled and as they turned away from Chris Cuomo, they broke out in laughter. His cock was no large than their thumbs and just as skinny.

Kate moved over the Carter and sat down on his lap. She let out a gasp as his hands immediately slid across her thighs and skimmed up and cupped her tits through her tiny demi bra. He tugged at the cups and lowered them enough to uncover her stiff nipples. He squeezed and tugged at them and she finally gathered enough energy to break free and sway in front of him, shaking her finger at him and at the same time she locked her light brown eyes on the lump in his pants.

Alexis focused on the groom, Sean, she swayed before him, leaning forward; she ran her hands up and down his strong thighs. She whipped her long braid around and shook her tits at him and slowly looked up into his eyes with those gorgeous translucent blue eyes and she flashed him a big smile. "Oh Sean, I know you're getting married, but I want to pull that big black cock out and have you tit fuck me." She licked her lips and ran her hands higher and moving them over his stiff cock, she stood up giggling and moved to the next guy.

Joan with her large, firm tits slipping out of her tight bra, did the same as Alexis did, she stood before the three commentators and ran her hands up and down Chris Cuomo's legs. She reached his cock and even though it was stiff, her tiny petite hand dwarfed his cock. She bit her lip and moved over to the two other guys and let out a deep breath seeing two cocks she could really have fun with later.

Abby was mesmerized by Lexington Steele. She rested her hands on the arms of his chair and leaned over and nibbled at his ear and whispered, "Tale you cock out, I wanna lick it!" She ran her bra encased tits along his arm and her dark blue eyes nearly popped out when he lowered his zipper and whipped his cock out. She watched as he squeezed the base and watched it swell. Like a moth to a flame, she lowered her mouth and ran her tongue around the huge black head. Her lips closed around the tip and popped off and jumped away just in time. Lex was about to close his hands over her head.

Eddie and Linda were locked together in a grinding dance before Will Smith and The Rock. They were grinding their pussies together and their hands were sliding along each other's backs and down to one another's asses.

As the song came to an end, the women met back in the center and hugged one another and turned back towards the men. It was time to remove another article of clothing. A long song, "Nights in White Satin" began and they broke away from one another and picked a guy. Joan moved towards Rick and swayed in front of him and began to grind away. Her hands slid up and down her tiny body and when she reached her tits, her fingers caught the tab on her zipper and drew it down to the hem. She shook her shoulders and the dress floated to the floor. She leaned over Rick and placed her hands on his thighs and slid to his exposed cock. "Mmmm, I heard you can really eat pussy like a champ. I love a man who knows how to make a girl cum with his tongue." She ran her long silky hair across his stiff cock and pulled back, "I bet you can make a girl really cum with that too."

Alexis was still before Sean and turning her back to him, she wiggled her ass in his face and reaching up, she lowered her skirt. Her luscious, milky white ass poked out at him. She let out a gasp when he grabbed her by the hips and drew her to his lap. She sat on it and let out a moan when his hands came up and cupped her luscious mounds of flesh. He dipped one hand in and drew a fat nippled tit from her partially open blouse. He rolled and twisted her bright pink tip. His hips thrust up and she felt his cock sliding between her wide-spread legs. She felt her pussy leaking and knew her panties were getting wetter and wetter.

Nearby, Abby did the same as Alexis. Bending over, thrusting her ass out towards Frank, she reached back and lowered the zipper on her skirt. She tugged from side to side and it fell from her long, slender legs. She looked amazing in a black lacy bra and panties. Her long shapely legs were encased in black stockings and held up by suspenders and a thin belt. She scooted back and climbed up onto Frank's lap. She reached down and stroked his exposed cock, "Mmmm Frank, I gotta have that in me later." She twisted around and wrapped her arms around his neck. She captured his lips, kissing him; she hopped off and danced back and forth around all of the men.

Linda scooted out of her scrub pants and dancing before Rudy in her tiny white bra and panties she tossed her head around and her large tits threatened to leap free.

Beside her, Eddie pulled at the waistband of her pants and they ripped away and she danced behind Linda, humping her ass with the front of her body. Dressed in a tiny black bra and panties, she still had her hair up on a bun, under her police cap.

Jane disappointed most of the men; she removed her black stockings and wrapping them around Charles Barkley's neck, she pulled him forward and sitting in his lap, she ground her panty clad ass against his stiff black cock. She lowered his head to her silky halter top and she let out a gasp when his large black lips closed around one of her stiff nipples, it was poking against the white material. She dropped her head forward; her long curly black hair tumbled forward and covered his head and neck.

Kate focused on The Rock, she pushed his legs apart and pushed her ass towards him, she turned her head and smiled back at him, "How about you taking my slacks off Dwayne, I want you to see how wet my pussy is." She let out a squeal and a gasp when he tugged at it and pulled them down. Her tiny silky thong was barely a patch of material attached to a tiny string. The material covering her pussy was wet and sticky.

The song ended and the guys groaned out as the ladies hopped off their laps and huddled in the middle again. Kate was breathing heavily, seeing all of the partially clothed ladies, "Okay ladies, now it really gets real, your choice, top or bottom. Is everyone ready?"

They all nodded and the next song began. They broke away and headed around the room. Jane danced over to Carter and sat on his lap, her back to him. She whipped her head around and let out a gasp when she felt his stiff cock poking into her butt. "Be a dear and remove my top for me, please."

Carter unhooked her ribbon holding the top up; he grabbed the bottom and slid it up and over her head. He tossed it aside and immediately used his hands to grope her large dark nippled tits. She twisted her head and planted her lips to his, "Squeeze them harder, I love it rough Mayor!" She groaned onto his mouth when he did just that.

Alexis returned to the groom, Sean and straddling his legs, facing him, she took the drink from his hands, "You can't unbutton my blouse and remove it when you're holding this, please help me take it off." She downed his drink and placed the empty glass beside him on the seat. She let out a shriek when he grabbed the two sides of the blouse and pulled hard. The buttons went flying and her large, milky white tits came tumbling out. He ripped the starched blouse from her body and tossed it aside. He leaned in and captured one of her huge pink aeroules. He sucked hard and she wrapped her white hands around his bald, black head. She crushed it to her tit and pushed hard. She ground her pussy against this cock and felt it poking at her dripping cunt.

Abby moved around and she danced with Joan before the three guys on the couch, Chris Cuomo, Chris Matthews and Chuck Todd. They kissed one another, their hands slid around each other's bodies and unhooking their bras, drew them off each other's bodies and ground their luscious tits together. Their eyes popped out as Cuomo's pants fell to the floor and he stroked his tiny cock. What really made them gasp was the way Chuck and Chris Matthews leaned over and began stroking each other's cock. A few of the men watched on awe and nearly all of the women watched they stroking one another.

Kate came up behind Charles Barkley and pulling him back, forced his head between her bra covered tits. She reached back and releasing her bra, she wrapped the tiny bra around his head and she groaned out when his hands came up and wrapped around her slender back.

Eddie sat on Will Smith's lap; she reached back and released her bra. Her large, firm tits came tumbling out and she wrapped her arms around his head. She fed him her tits and threw her head back. She lost her cap and her long, golden blonde hair came tumbling out. She thrashed around, covering her upper body with her silky, curly blonde locks.

The song was coming to an end and once again, they struggled to their feet. A couple had a tough time breaking free and a couple more, didn't want to get free. The song ended and Kate leaned in, "Okay ladies, here is the finale, don't get near any guy, remove your panties and dance around. You can play with one another; now don't get close enough for any of the men to catch you. Flash them all you want, but no touching.

The last song began, "A very long song, "In a Gadda Da Vida" began. They danced around and the tempo was slow and built as they went on. One by one the women removed their panties. The men were hooting and hollering. They reached out for the women, but they all moved away, just out of reach of the men. A couple of the women slowed and danced before the three commentators. They danced and nearly stopped when Chuck and Chris Matthews pushed Chris Cuomo off their sofa. The two of them were leaning over and were no longer stroking one another's cocks. They had them in one another's mouth as they sucked on each other's cocks.

Alexis stopped and watched in awe and Chuck took Matthew's cock deep into his throat, his hands were clutching at his ass and fingered his nuts.

Rick yelled out, "Frank, what the fuck? I didn't set this up for you to have two guys sucking each other off. Have them stop, will ya!"

Frank stood up, his cock was poking out and he stuffed it back in his pants. Most of the other guys did the same, not wanting them to get any ideas.

Chris Cuomo, who was on the floor, being pushed there, he sat there, still fisting his cock, He looked from his two friends and back to the women. He stuffed his tiny cock back into his pants and getting up, ran from the room and out of the house. He headed home, embarrassed by his two colleagues.

The song ended and the women all ran from the room to the holding area. There they slipped into bikinis and returned to the room where the guys were. The two cock sucking guys were now dressed and were red in the face, being caught and not knowing what to do, got up and headed to the bar for a couple of drinks.

The ladies were at the bar, getting drinks and mingling with the men danced as they tempted the men. Large folded bills came out, offering the women money for private dances. They squirmed on the men's laps, now all covered by their pants.

A number of bikini tops came off and the men sucked and played with tits and hands dipped into panties, rubbing at the juicy pussies beneath them. The women replaced the tops and moved to another man for more cash and teasing.

Kate was once again playing with Lexington Steele. Her top was off and his hand was in her panties and his tongue was in her mouth, fencing with hers. His other hand pulled at her thick auburn hair and fisted it as he ripped his mouth from hers and began to ravish her neck and down to her firm tits.

The ladies moved from one man to the next highest bidder. It looked like Alexis and Abby were the most sought after for some reason. Abby's hair was now down, her long golden blonde hair swished about, covering the tops of her breasts as she ground her panty clad pussy to the lump in the men's pants.

The other men loved Alexis, the youngest of the group, her large milky tits and gorgeous red hair was a hit among the men.

She was like a hot potato, moving from one guy to another. Her bikini panties were stuffed full of bills from all of the men, even the two cock sucking guys managed to push bills in her panties and played with her lush curves.

Kate was back with Lex again. She spun around in his lap and skimmed off her panties and leaned back against him. She ground her ass against his huge cock and threw her head back when his hands found her juicy hole and began to finger her cunt. She pulled his fingers from her pussy and she let out a groan when he attacked her clit and strummed it again and again. He kissed her neck and pulled at her nipple. Her thighs began to tremble as an orgasm overtook her taut body. When she calmed down, she spun around and clutching at his bald head, forced his lips to her perky tits. He cupped them and moved from one to the other. She finally got up and grabbing her bikini, slipped it back on. His pants had a large wet spot on them.

This went on for about an hour. Kate left the room and returned with a bag. She moved over to the groom and pulled a blindfold out and put it over his eyes. She handed Alexis and Linda a handcuff and they secured his hands behind his back. She turned to the women, "Who wants to ride the groom's face?"

Alexis was more than willing, sliding her panties off, she climbed up on the arms of the chair. She straddled him and pressed her bare tits to his face and let him suck on it for a while. He leaned forward and continued to suck as she reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. She finally sat down, grinding her cunt against his rigid cock. She giggled when he thrust up against her, trying to dry hump her. She rose up and swayed before him and with his eyes blindfolded; she grabbed his head and forced it against her pussy. He went willingly and he stuffed his tongue as deep as he could into her wet pussy.

Below, Jane and Joan worked at his pants, getting them open; they tugged it down and off his legs. His huge black cock, shining from all of the pre-cum swayed before them. They attacked it and licked it up and down on both sides. Eddie managed to work her way between them and Alexis rested her ass on Eddie's back. Eddie closed her ripe, red lips over the black crown and took him down till she lips met Joan and Jane's. The two raven haired beauties broke off his cock and kicked Eddie, even though her lips were wrapped tight around Sean's cock. They broke off and one lapped away at his shaft, while the other attacked his swollen nut sack.

Alexis was close to cumming and she urged Eddie away and Alexis slid down his nearly naked body. In doing so, she pushed Joan and Jane away from his saliva coated cock. She slid lower and Eddie grabbed his cock and as Alexis' body reached his cock, Eddie guided it into her tight, weeping hole.

Sean threw his head back as he felt her tight cunt envelope his cock. The heat and wetness was nearly too much for him to take. He opened his mouth and it was suddenly filled by one of her large milky white tits. It was a sight to see, that gorgeous white body, surrounded by all that shiny, sweaty black flesh. He was unable to move, the handcuffs held him in place as Alexis rode his cock.

Linda snuck between his legs and licked at Sean's juice covered cock and balls. Her nose poked at Alexis' luscious ass as she rode Sean's gorgeous black pole.

All of a sudden Alexis felt an orgasm coming on, she rose up, sliding off his cock and rolled off and clutched at Jane who held her tightly.

Abby pushed her way through and immediately took Alexis' place. She slid her tighter, dryer cunt down up on his cock. Her heat was greater and she fed Sean one of her large firm tits. She threw her head back as he filled her to the max. She rode him hard and fast and as fast as she climbed aboard, she slid off of him.

He bucked his hips to the air, he was so close to cumming, but there wasn't a cunt to be had. Jane and Joan once again double-teamed his cock, one sucking, while the other one licked up and down the shaft. He threw back his head and letting out a loud grunt, began to cum. He came so hard; his jets flew up and landed on several of the women surrounding him. Joan's hand and arm were covered in his cum as were Jane's cheeks and forehead. She turned to Kate and she offered up her face and Kate licked and sucked all she could. She turned to the other guys watching, she opened her mouth, showed them the cum she collected and swallowed. She showed them her empty mouth and moved to Joan. The two of them licked at the cum covering her hand and arm and kissed one another, swapping his cum from one mouth to the other. They both turned to the men and showed them their mouths full of cum. Once again swallowing, they giggled and showed them their empty mouths.

123456...8