All Comments on 'Blue Futanari: Supplicant'

by gabrielleprevot

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Well written...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and I hope there is more to come. This is a great 1st story from you for Lit. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Exciting!

I never thought I'd use that word in describing a story on Literotica. The buildup set the tone of a mystery ... drawing the reader in ... you skillfully make the reader a feel a part of the story not simply a voyeur ... the sex scene was well written and, considering the story line, quite believable.

Kudos! Can this story be continued?

gabrielleprevotgabrielleprevotabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author replying

Thank you both for the very nice comments! I appreciate your reading the story and am very glad you enjoyed it! I am currently working on the fourth part of the series (parts 2 and 3 are posted on Amazon but I will be putting them here in the future) and it should be ready soon. Thanks again!

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 10 years ago
Very interesting...

The sense of realism you put into this story truly makes it golden.

I can't say enough good things about it, so I'll just say I look forward to when you post the next chapter!

TruesylverTruesylverabout 10 years ago
This is great

I agree that this is a wonderful story and I am hungry for more.

RynelfRynelfabout 10 years ago
Edge of your seat!

Not many stories have had that "biting your nails as you wonder what's next" feeling as you read along! Great pace with the sexual hints as well as the non-erotic hints that lead you to the cliff hanger ending, which just makes you hope another part is posted sooner rather than later. Nice work, hope to see more!

XamCottonXamCottonabout 10 years ago
Can't wait to read more.

I really like everything about this story. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
need to write more!

Quality writing, exciting concept. Please write more.

DelsetDelsetabout 10 years ago
*builds you a pedestal*

This has been far and above, the hottest story I have ever read on this site. Thank you so much.

gabrielleprevotgabrielleprevotabout 10 years agoAuthor
Hey, it's me, Gabby

Thank you all so much for the kind and wonderful comments. You guys are the best! I am working on part 4 of the series now. Alexys gets some answers to the questions raised in "Blue Futanari: Transformation" and "Blue Futanari: Neophyte" (Parts 2 and 3) but she also meets another futa goddess...

Is it a chance to learn who and what she really is? What does this goddess know about Txaollix?

Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks! Thanks again. -Gabby

metzermetzerabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

This is simply wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes!

So good. Best futa story on literotica.

ChrispeChrispealmost 10 years ago
Erotic

Such an erotic mind you have, the descriptions are beautiful. Words fail me as I try to describe the feelings you have aroused in me. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why

WHY DID YOU STOP THERE?! It's so good. .-.

KClookingKClookingover 9 years ago
Wow

Just found the story. Can't stop reading. Thank you!

Fireheart310Fireheart310about 1 month ago

this is amazing but I feel like this part should've came first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergabrielleprevot@gabrielleprevot
537 Followers
I am a bisexual writer from Chicago. I like to hike, I have a cat, and I write a lot of erotica. I like futanari mostly, but I have some other stuff, lesbian, little, a few incest stories. Come check out my Patreon and Discord.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES