Blue Futanari: Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to the opposite side of the temple was as easy as a thought. I disappeared from Txao's tomb and reappeared in front of her oldest sister's sarcophagus. I had never been there before. Chance and I had not followed the separate staircases that led down to the actual burial rooms, but my new powers landed me at the foot of her stone box. The blazing sun was carved along the lid along with symbols that I new understood.

I traced my fingers across them. The blessed one. Favorite of the sun god. Savior forever.

"They forgot you," I whispered. "No one knows who you were. You, unlike your sister, died forever."

It was little comfort, the sound of my own voice mocking the dust of a once powerful goddess. Txao had said little of them during the time we spent together - only that they had betrayed her. But I wanted the revenge she gave little thought to. I wanted it for her and for me.

I was sure that I would find a way to make them pay for betraying Txao, I didn't know exactly how then, but I was sure I would get there.

You're a goddess now; there isn't anything you can't do. I smiled at the idea and started up the stone steps. It felt good to walk, to hear the scrape of my leather boots along the stone, to run my fingers along the dampness of the walls.

When I crested the steps and entered the room that Chance and I had discovered, it was well past midnight. Three spotlights shined on the three staircases, but the place was as quiet as what it was - a tomb.

I walked down the long, smooth corridor to the wall that was carved with Txaollix standing in front of her supplicant. I stared at her, her head tilted back, her mouth open in ecstasy as the naked woman in front of her stroked her massive rod.

Jealous and sad, that is how I felt. Why, I don't know, but I was still jealous of the woman, maybe because she was first, because she had pleased the woman I loved long before I ever could. I don't know, but staring at the poor representation of what happened that day, I still wished it was me.

I licked my lips and remembered the taste of her, the sweet nectar on my tongue.

I thought of displacing myself to the top, but decided to walk instead. I needed time to think, time to figure out what I was going to do with the gift I had been given, how I was going to bring joy to others.

In truth, I was afraid, terrified really. Back in the world I had known my whole life; I realized I was no longer part of it. I was somehow above it but still had no idea what that meant. I felt like I knew so much and so little all at the same time.

The steps seemed to take forever. But when I got near the top, I heard James' shouting.

"I told you, I want three teams digging at that shaft from three different directions. Three whole teams, not a couple men with shovels and lanterns!" His voice was exasperated and angry.

They're looking for me.

I could hear people talking, some of the voices I recognized - James and his assistant Lisa. But what caused me to stop, still down the stairs far enough that the light didn't reach me, were the thoughts. Everyone in the tent or around it became a cacophony in my head. I could hear their thoughts, feel them thinking. Twenty or thirty people seemed to be shouting in my mind. I tried to focus on a single voice, but there were too many, I didn't know how to control it, how to focus. I put my hands over my ears as if it would help but it didn't.

She's probably already dead. What time is it? I thought John was going to be here? That's not the right place; they are hundreds of meters off. Look at her hair. My god, what am I going to do without her.

I closed my eyes and thought of my apartment in New York. Home. Away from this. A quiet place I could figure things out, an environment I could control and learn to take things slow.

It took a moment, but suddenly I was standing in my living room in New York.

Everything was exactly as I had left it. My books, my collection of little pieces and finds from digs around the world. My couch.

I smiled. Even as a goddess there was no place like home. I set Txao's box down on the coffee table and started to sit down.

"Roll over baby. I want you doggie style." It was a man's voice from somewhere behind me.

The bedroom.

"Did you hear that?" I recognized the female. It was Jessica, the woman who lived a couple doors down. She was house sitting for me while I was in Peru.

"No, I didn't hear anything. Roll over. Come on, I want to fuck you from behind."

I disappeared, made myself invisible, and slipped down the hallway to the bedroom. My door was wide open and on the bed were Jessica and a man I didn't know. Both were facing the headboard away from me.

"Oh, that's good," the man said as he eased his cock into Jessica's swollen pussy.

Why do I answer every time he calls? It was Jessica's thoughts. I could hear them. I mean, I know what's going to happen. He's going to take me out to lunch or dinner, and then we are going to do this for ten minutes, and then I won't hear from him for another week or so.

The man behind her didn't look so bad. He was about six foot, well-manicured, and in pretty good shape. He wasn't the sharpest looking boyfriend Jessica had ever pulled, but he wasn't the worst.

I moved to the side of the bed, giving into the temptation to watch without being seen, just as the man pushed his pudgy little hard on in and out of Jessica.

This is the last time. I swear to god.

I smiled. Jessica and I had been neighbors for almost six years. She was in her late twenties, an investment banker with a social calendar as busy as the president. Working and playing hard was all she knew. The idea that she would grab a quickie over her lunch break while she made sure my plants were watered was not shocking - she was one of those power people, efficient to the point of absurdity.

"Oh, yeah, baby, oh, that's it, right there." I could hear the excitement in the man's voice, he was getting close.

"Like that? Right there?" Jessica said. Just get it over with.

I leaned against the door frame and my knees went weak. I was suddenly tired, not exhausted, but tired. I thought back to Txao and what she had said about worshippers. Perhaps New York from Peru had been too far for me, a new goddess with no one who adored me.

There was only a little energy coming off the man about to cum, but I pulled it into my lungs. It hit me like a double espresso on a late night road trip -barely enough, but enough.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to..."

The man's little ass tightened and Jessica rolled her eyes and pulled herself free of him before he grabbed his tool, groaned like an old man, and yanked a pathetic amount of spunk onto my friend's lower back.

Oh my god, I hate that. Jessica thought.

Ten minutes later, he was back in his twelve hundred suit, four hundred dollar shoes, and being kindly pushed out my front door. "Yeah, no, thanks for lunch." Jessica rolled her eyes and closed the door. Last time, I swear.

She was still naked and much prettier than I had ever thought of her. Her breasts were small C's, her ass was round, tummy firm, and had legs that would have competed with my own before the transformation.

I stood in the doorway to the dining room and watched her breasts gently bounce as she retrieved a pitcher of water and moistened the ten or so potted plants I had.

And some for you. She stood on her tiptoes and dumped some water onto an exotic plant I had hung in a window. I wonder what Alexys is doing right now on the other side of the world.

She moved to the next plant and my desire increased. Maybe it was the fact that she thought about me, or that she was naked, or maybe just that I had never had a worshipper before, but whatever it was, I wanted her.

The thought was as exciting as it was scary. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. How does one go about getting people to worship you? I regretted not asking the Txao the question. I should have spent my time more wisely.

Jessica looked around at the plants she had watered, the watering can in one hand, the other on her naked hip. Alexys is so lucky. She sighed. Wait. She stared down at the coffee table, at Txao's box.

I took a breath. She's going to know.

She stepped over to the coffee table and stared down at it. That wasn't here yesterday. Was it? No, I would have seen it. I'm sure I would have seen it. It's so pretty. Where did it come from? Alexys is always finding the coolest things. I should have been an archeologist.

I stepped toward her and then stopped myself. Clear her mind. Speak into her thoughts; convince her that it has been there all along. Appear, show her what you are. Take her, command her to yield to your will.

My head was a storm of ideas but nothing felt right. Although I wanted her and I knew that I could take her and even, if I chose, make her forget everything, nothing felt right. I was torn between what I wanted and what I was supposed to do?

Jessica stared at the box for a few more moments, unconvinced that it had appeared out of nowhere and then wandered off to the bedroom to get dressed.

I followed her, but as soon as I took a step, she turned and stared in my direction. Her eyebrows were furrowed. "Who's there?" She asked.

Wondering if I was wrong, if perhaps I wasn't completely invisible, I waved my hand, but she only stared through me as if there were someone hiding in the dining room.

Someone is here, I can feel it.

I grinned. She must be able to sense me.

Even though she couldn't see me, we stared at each other for a moment. I let my eyes wander over her body again, I couldn't help myself, I was a futa goddess, pleasure and passion were what I was created for. And right then, I wanted to pleasure Jessica, all of her - the curve of her breasts, the triangle at the top of her thighs, her unsatisfied pussy.

I felt my cock start to lengthen and my pussy start to drench the thin panties I was still wearing. I could just take her. I could appear and ravage her. I bend her over and fuck her until she came a hundred times. The impulse was dark but it wasn't strong.

She turned and headed toward the bedroom. Her blonde curls swayed along her shoulder blades and her ass swung side to side as she walked away. But I stopped myself.

***

It took her twenty minutes, but I waited until she slipped out the door and I heard the lock turn before I became visible. There was no sense of relief. If anything, I suffered from the opposite condition - all I wanted was satisfaction.

The shower.

The idea of a hot shower in my own apartment sounded wonderful.

I started toward the bathroom and let my body return to its new form. My breasts filled and expanded until the shabby shirt and bra I had worn when I fell into the tomb ripped open and fell away. As the fabric fell I made it disintegrate and vanish. My cock pushed at the front of my pants until fabric began to tear. I reached down and ripped them free and turned them into nothingness as well.

It felt good to be naked, free in my new form. I looked down past my enormous breasts at the massive cock that swung freely between my legs and smiled. I liked my new body, a futa body, able to give and receive pleasure able to do anything I desired.

The steam from the shower filled the bathroom quickly as I stood under the spray and let the water run over my curves.

Wondering if I would feel better if I found some release, I massaged my breasts and ran my fingertips over my nipples. My pussy quivered and I felt my cock begin to grow.

Someone's here. I heard Jessica's thoughts as she quietly closed the front door. I knew someone was here.

I smiled. She had returned, unable to ignore the nagging little feeling she had before she left. I wondered if I had done it by accident, subconsciously.

The shower? She started down the hall, but I didn't react. The water felt too good. And I wanted to see what would happen. Why worry? I could change anything I wanted should the need arise.

What kind of a burglar breaks into a house to take a shower? Jessica crept down the hall and then peeked through the partially open door to the bathroom. There's too much steam...

Immediately, I lightened the amount enough that she could see.

The water from the shower shot onto my back and rolled over my shoulders before it fell from my two, basketball-sized breasts. I closed my eyes unsure of what she could and couldn't see through the steam.

Is that Alexys? Oh my god, look at her tits! They're huge and... Jessica pressed the door open a little more. Holy shit! What the fuck? Is that a...penis?

I can't say that I didn't like the attention. I was pretty sure a futa goddess was supposed to be able to turn any human on; Txao had certainly turned me into a quivering mass of orgasm. Jessica's thoughts further stiffened my cock until it began to rise, gently throbbing with enthusiasm.

Oh, my god. Oh, wow. Jessica began spinning out of control. What the...oh, my god.

The energy reached me, Jessica's energy. It was faint like the tickle of a feather along your skin, but it was there. I reached out and wrapped a hand around my stiffening shaft.

Oh, it's so big. Look at it. That can't be real. I mean look at the size of it. Oh my god, she's stroking it.

My dick reacted and widened in my grasp. I liked the idea of being watched, there was something thrilling about knowing that she was watching but thought it was secret. I could feel her delight and it tasted amazing.

Holy fuck, it's the biggest...I mean, where did she...how? What the fuck does Kim do with that thing?

Kim. The thought sent me back to the last time I had seen her, in our flat in Peru, naked in the living room. I remembered the smile on her face, the way I had slid a finger across her swollen fold. A pang of sadness crossed my mind. What am I going to do with...

Energy wafted around me, enough that I recognized the rush.

Yes... Jessica's breathing changed.

My erect cock slithered between my breasts. I gripped the edge of the glass with my free hand and continued to stroke myself.

Out of the corner of my eye I could Jessica through the steam - one hand gripping her breast through her blouse, the other under her skirt. Her eyes were locked on the tip of my dick.

I stared down at the spongy tip. I wonder if I taste like Txao?

The water splashed across my shoulders and ran over my breasts, but the motion of my hand pumped precum onto my tip. I smiled at the light blue glow and color before licked myself clean.

Oh my god, she can suck her own...

Jessica's energy became as thick as the steam. With her skirt wrapped around her waist and her panties pulled to the side, she was determined to gain the orgasm she had missed before. She ground her hips against her fingers, fucking herself toward orgasm. And I finally understood what Txao had said.

I slipped the tip of my cock between my lips and rolled my tongue across it. More precum poured covered my tongue and I swallowed. It was as sweet as I remembered hers.

I closed my eyes and imagined it was her, Txao's head, bobbing up and down. Then Jessica's mouth sliding along the hot flesh.

A moan escaped Jessica's lips but she didn't seem to notice. Oh, I want to see her cum. Her fingers were a blur of motion between her legs. I'm going to cum, oh my god, I'm going to cum...

Masturbating together. I focused until I felt her orgasm coming. I stroked myself faster until I felt the familiar pressure.

Leaning my head back, the first surges of blue shot into the air over and splashed against the ceiling. I closed my eyes as rope after hot, sticky rope slung from my throbbing cock.

Jessica's body went rigid. Her orgasm exploded around me and I absorbed the energy like a vacuum.

Then I vanished. In the space of a blink, I stopped the shower, cleared the steam, and left everything the way I had found it, as if I had never been there. Except Jessica was standing in the hallway, her skirt around her waist, three buttons open on her shirt, and her fingers glistening with the juice of her own orgasm.

What the...where did she go? She looked around herself like she had just woken from a dream. Did that just... She took a deep breath to steady herself.

Oh yes, it happened. I whispered into her thoughts.

12