Blue Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers

"We have one beer left, let's share it." Natasha giggled. She poured the liquid into the air. The beer formed golden colored globules that Walker playfully bit at and tried to drink, failing miserably much to Natasha's delight. His breath and lips kept bouncing them just out of reach.

"I think you can scratch, work in a fun environment, off your list Jared," Natasha told him and expertly rounded her lips and sucked a beer bubble into her mouth. "Ta daaa," she smiled, doing a ballet like spin to celebrate her successful feat.

********************

4 YEARS LATER...

The couple sat under the covered deck, listening to the steady rain falling in the coastal forest around them and on the roof. They were sipping steaming mugs of coffee.

"Jared I like rain but this is ridiculous, and don't give me a, "Back on Mars, water is so precious that we recycled our pee story," Natasha teased.

"Then turn it off." Walker countered.

"I wish." Then, "Hey Marv?" Natasha called out to the sky.

"Unless Marv is in the Pacific Northwest, I think we are out of luck." Walker grinned.

"Yes we really are here," Natasha sighed.

"Isn't it great?" Walker laughed and held his hands out palms up.

He began to whistle a very old tune that had become the couple's favorite song.

Natasha began to sing softly.

They both joined in singing together.

"A smiling face, a fireplace, a cozy room"

"A little nest that nestles where roses bloom"

Then just Jared sang as he moved over to her, placed his arms round her and patted Natasha's belly. Changing the words a bit.

"Just Natasha and me"

"And baby makes three"

"We're happy in my Blue Heaven"

The End.

Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers
12