Blue Velvet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets dance." She exclaimed as she began to circle me while doing one of the more contemporary dances. I followed her moves and soon we were dancing back and forth twirling and moving our feet joyously.

"There's something different about her." I thought to myself as I watched her dance vigorously. I saw that she had pulled her sweater out and rolled the sleeves up but that wasn't it. It wasn't until she raised her hands over her head and did a shimmy as she turned slowly around to the beat of the song that I realized just what was different.

"She took her bra off." I thought to myself as I nearly stopped dancing in shock. I had never seen my Mom take her bra off in public. Sure she didn't always wear one under her clothes at home but never in public.

Throughout the remainder of the song I stared entranced at her still firm and very large breasts as they bounced unfettered beneath the light fabric of the nearly skin tight sweater. The nipples were clearly visible and I was surprised how large and erect they were.

Mom seemed oblivious to the fact of her obvious sexuality, she was totally caught up in the dancing. Her childlike exuberance only served to heighten her attractiveness.

Pulling my gaze away from her exquisite tits and looking at her face it seemed to be more relaxed than I had seen it in ages. She looked ten years younger than the woman I had come home to earlier this evening and I knew that I had made the right choice bringing her with me tonight.

When the song ended Mom gave a little yelp and said, "Damn I feel good."

"You look good too." I said softly.

Mom picked up her drink, took a sip and said, "Thank you dear." And gave me a little peck on the lips.

Another song started, this one was a ballad, and she put down her drink and dissolved into my arms once more. The feel of her bare and firm breasts against my chest was a lot more erotic than the feel of her bra covered boobs against me. I felt my dick harden again as we slowly moved across the darkened dance floor.

My hand wandered across her smooth body. I pulled her as close as I could against me as I sensually massaged the muscles of her back.

"Mmmm, that feels good baby." She murmured throatily as we glided across the floor.

My hand moved against her sweater and down to her jeans. My hand somehow wandered of its own volition across the barrier of her waistband and once again began to idly stroke her firm ass. "Don't do that please, baby." She implored quietly.

"Sorry Sarah." I said, somehow feeling embarrassed at my modest transgression.

"That's ok baby." She cooed, and then she added sweetly, "Just remember that I'm a shy young lady and this is our first date. Also remember, I'm not your mother tonight. I'm Sarah, the object of all your desires. So if you want a second chance watch your P's and Q's." She laughed softly at that and nestled her head against my shoulder.

We danced silently for a while. I enjoyed the feel of her in my arms and the smell of her perfume as it wafted to my nostrils. The song was coming to an end when I looked down at her and saw that she was looking directly at me. She batted her eyes in theatrical coyness, and then she smiled broadly and asked, "Do you dance like this with all your young ladies?"

I thought about that for a second and responded, "Sometimes I go dancing, but it really isn't my thing." I paused for a second before continuing, "You are special Sarah. You make me want to dance. I love dancing like this with you."

The song ended about that time and a medium beat Fleetwood Mac song came on. Mom looked up at me, gave me a smile, pulled my head down and placed a warm soft kiss on my willing lips that left my head spinning. As our lips parted I felt her warm sweet breath on my skin and smelt the mint scent of her gum. The breath seemed a bit hotter than normal and the scent sweeter as she said somewhat breathlessly, "Damn baby. You really know how to get to a girl."

We moved toward the table and we picked up our drinks. I put my beer to my lips and took a long tug on the long neck. Mom raised her glass to her lips and took a long drink all the while looking at me appraisingly over the rim of the glass. As she put her drink back down on the table she said, "Damn you're good looking. Why would you want to waste your time with an old broad like me."

This was not the first time that she had asked this question or a similar question of me tonight. I guess that she needed to be reassured that I wanted to be with her, and although this would have annoyed me with most dates, Mom was of course a special case and a special lady. I gazed into her eyes for a moment, seeing there a little fear and trepidation and then responded with true emotion.

"Sarah, you're the only woman that I want to be with tonight." The words kind of surprised me and just jumped out of my mouth of their own accord. I gulped back a lump in my throat, reached out, placed my hand to hers, raised her dainty hand to my lips and gently kissed it.

When I lowered Mom's hand from my lips I looked into her eyes. My words seemed to take Mom by surprise too. Her eyes widened and began to mist over. I thought I could see a little tear slide slowly from her eye and run down her cheek.

"Damn, you really know how to make a gal feel all warm inside." She gushed and she put her other hand behind my head put her lips to mine and kissed me warmly.

She released my head and turned away from me. I could see that the tears were indeed flowing and she was digging in her purse. "Damn, now where are those tissues?" She mumbled to herself.

A woman crying always makes me uncomfortable so I excused myself from the room and went to the gents to do my duty. It didn't take too long, but I hung around in the men's room until I was pretty sure that Mom was through crying and I returned to the bar.

When I walked back onto the dance floor, KC and the Sunshine Band was exhorting everybody to shake their booty and Mom was doing just that on the dance floor with one of the locals. He was trying to keep up but failing miserably in the attempt. I walked across the floor, sat down at our table and picked up my beer. I sipped it gingerly and watched Mom dance. It was almost as nice a view from here as it was from up close and it wasn't nearly as tiring.

When the song ended and the patron had retreated huffing and puffing to his stool at the bar Mom came over and said imploringly, "Come on baby. If you love me you'll dance with me."

"Ok you know that I love you sweetheart." I said and rose to once more dance across the floor. Watching Mom spin and gyrate to the disco beat was enough to make a dead man hot.

Her ample bosom bounced unfettered beneath her sweater in such an innocent way that it couldn't be anything but electrifyingly sexually stimulating. I tried to keep from looking at her swaying orbs, but my gaze kept returning irreverently to the spectacle of her firm breasts squirming beneath the fabric of her red sweater.

Finally the last song was over and I returned to my beer. Mom's drink was empty and I went to the bar for a refill. When I returned Mom took the drink and looked at her watch. "Damn baby. I have to get home. I have to get up early tomorrow." She exclaimed somewhat sadly.

"Yeah, so do I." I lamented. "Finish your drink and we'll leave."

I picked up my jacket and slipped it on. Then I walked to the bar and put a ten spot in front of Fred. "This is for you." I said.

Fred slid the ten-dollar bill back to me and said, "Keep it. I should be paying you for bringing that gal in here. She really is fun to watch, bring her back any time."

"Sounds good to me," I said as I pocketed the bill.

Mom came up along side of me and put her arm around me saying throatily, "Time to leave stud, we'll continue this at my place." Then she stood on her toes, gave me a soft, warm kiss and turned to wink suggestively at Fred.

I put my arm around her and gave Fred a sly grin before we headed for the door. When we reached the door Mom stopped and said to patrons in the sparsely populated bar, "See ya next time." And we stepped through the doors.

When we stepped down into the parking lot mom must have slipped on a piece of gravel because she stumbled a bit and almost fell. I tightened my grip around her waist to steady her and my hand slipped up the slick fabric of her sweater until I found myself with a handful of soft breast.

Her firm breast remained cradled in my hand for a moment as she regained her footing. I guess that I must have squeezed it more than was seemly because Mom asked, "Are you fondling your date now?" Then she giggled and said, "Don't worry sweetheart, I don't mind." But she followed that up with a tone of fake severity, "Just don't do it again." And she giggled drunkenly.

I got Mom dressed in her helmet, straddled the bike, and kicked the engine to life. I reached out my hand and helped Mom mount up behind me. Once she was settled in I turned the bike into the street and cruised sedately home on darkened city boulevards.

Mom almost immediately pushed her hands under the jacket and began to run he hands over the firm muscles of my stomach and chest. "Is this what your girlfriends do to while they're riding with you?" She asked over the roar of the engine.

"Yep." I answered simply trying to keep my mind on the road.

"That must be fun for you." She said as she tweaked my erect nipple.

The unexpected feel of my mother fondling my nip made me jump and the bike swerved suddenly beneath us. I recovered quickly and had us back on the straight and narrow when Mom said with a giggle, "Oops, better not do that again."

The trip home was just a mile or so of winding suburban sprawl and wide boulevards. In no time at all I turned up our street. As we approached our driveway Mom cooed sweetly, "Do we have to stop so soon? I want to ride some more. Huh, can we, can we?"

I had to chuckle at that and replied, "Ok little girl, but just around the block and no more."

"Oh goodie." She responded in fake childishness.

I goosed the bike and had it up to sixty before we reached the first corner. I braked, down shifted, turned into the corner and hit the throttle as we went into the turn. When we came out of the turn the bike popped up like a gyroscope and I twisted the wick a bit more, this time bringing the front wheel of the big bike fully off the ground.

I could hear Mom squeal with joy as we rode the rear wheel for maybe a hundred feet before I leaned forward to put it firmly back on the pavement. The next turn approached and I put on the brake again before leaning into the turn and accelerating. I could see the sparks from the peg as it drug on the pavement while we were leaned over in the turn.

I accelerated as we came out of the turn and once more the front wheel left the ground and I could feel Mom's arms tighten around my waist I leaned forward and put the tire back on pavement just as we were approaching the last corner before we got home.

The last turn I took more sedately, and quietly. The neighbors hated the sound of my straight pipes and I didn't want to piss them off too badly.

I wheeled the bike into the drive and pulled it under the cover of the carport. Mom crawled weakly off the bike and staggered inside the house. I chained the motorcycle to one of the supports before heading for the door myself.

12