All Comments on 'Bluff Ch. 02'

by Lara_Blackadaar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Just read both chapters.

A most remarkable story. Gorgeous writing: a treasure to find on Lit. Thank you.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
I admire the way you write in moments.

Each of the two chapters has been a discreet moment unto itself. Readers are left as much in the dark as the young man...although this time he came away with some slender threads of a hint. She knows him and that he is a piano teacher. Plus we now know the cause of his vision loss, so we're making progress.

I also enjoy the humor..air traffic controller, neurosurgeon...it allows us all to relax in the face of disability, which tends to throw tension into the mix. The way you write it, we can sit back and allow the story to unfold over us, just as it does for the hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good but could be better

he is clearly attuned to the world of touch as well as smell, yet he makes no description or discovery of this woman during the second encounter. Does his mystery girl have similar hands? Is her touch light or heavy? I have had blowjobs from only 5 women in my life but each was/is distinctive.

Lara_BlackadaarLara_Blackadaarover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Scotsman, Thank you again for all your delightful feedback. It is deeply appreciated.

Gimlet Edge, I’m so happy you came back for chapter two! Thank you. And you are bang-on in sussing out my “process”. I’m glad you are enjoying it and hope that future chapters will live up to your expectations. Oh, the pressure! ;)

Anonymous, thank you for your feedback, it is duly noted. I am doing my best to make each chapter stand alone for readers who may not see the rest of the series, however, I don’t want to become too repetitive and bog down the flow of the story –particularly since each “chapter” is rather short. Part one already gives a brief ‘description’ of the mystery woman (she will feature more prominently in future installations) and outlines Alex’s lack of experience. I did try to convey that he was quite nervous about being in a public area and therefore would be rather hesitant and passive here. I’m sorry the story fell short for you, but hope you at least enjoyed some aspects of it. Thank you for letting me know where it could be improved, I appreciate that.

Cheers!

L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Great follow up chapter. Please keep writing! I am so looking forward to chapter 3

raconteuseraconteusealmost 11 years ago
Mmmmm

“He broke off as he smelled that all-too-distinct scent of a perfume he'd only smelled once before.” You led us to this point so subtly that my scalp prickled at this sentence.

“Only a soft laugh answered him and his heartbeat doubled.” And so did mine. God, this is beautiful understated writing.

Langorous lovemaking with sensuous language. An enviable facility to paint pictures with words. Beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damn, he is obsessed with fishing her name! You'd think he would shut his trap before she just reaches the point where his constantly asking/nagging overrides her enjoyment with him, heh. Hell, I think it would be more fun figuring her out a bit at a time, like putting a puzzle together! Hehe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous