All Comments on 'Bluff Ch. 03'

by Lara_Blackadaar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep going!!!

love what i've read so far......

mavir9mavir9about 12 years ago
Great Story

I read the first chapter when it came out originally, then I lost track of the story. Went back and re-read chapter 1, followed by the others. I hope this story will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brava!!

Astonishingly fine writing! Superb dialogue, clever references, excellent scene-setting. A '5' doesn't reach high enough to rate your stories.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Oh, God!

I can't wait for more!

Lara_BlackadaarLara_Blackadaarabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

It means a lot to know that people enjoy reading "Bluff" as much as I enjoy writing it. There are two more chapters and, hopefully, they won't take near as long to finish as this one did.

mavir9, I'm so glad you found the story again.

PolyLvr, I'll try not to leave you waiting too long.

Thanks again, everyone (even the anonymouses, who seem to be leaving some beautiful compliments), for all forms of feedback. You rock my socks!!

QuinceQuinceabout 12 years ago
Great Series

I tore through all three. Hot and human, and you can't say fairer than that.

segundo44segundo44about 12 years ago
Excellent

Better and better. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Superb...

Please continue...You definitely have the talent required to relate an intricate tale...Thank you for taking the time to entertain us...

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Lara,

you just keep getting better. Thank you. A most remarkable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Queen of the Hill

As always your writing surpasses anything I read on this site. Please don't ever stop writing!

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyalmost 11 years ago
imaginative wordsmith

A wonderful and rare treat to discover such a rich use of language on this site. Throw witty dialogue and deftly sketched characters into the mix and it adds up to one of the best series Lit has to offer.

The greedy reader in me hopes this isn't the last we've heard from you.

raconteuseraconteusealmost 11 years ago
Delicious

Your characters have crept under my skin, rifled through me emotions, and set my imagination alight. I hope to god, as I wallow in each chapter, that this story is complete, or at least, not going to leave me hanging...Your writing is pure pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Better and better! My hearts breaking knowing there's only two more chapters ;(.

The girl is slick though, she dances well! I thought for sure dufus would get with the program, flip her over, pull her panties to the side and bury his tongue in her. He does owe her a few! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous