All Comments on 'Bluff Ch. 04'

by Lara_Blackadaar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
musicman88musicman88almost 12 years ago
Hank

A..... little too freaky for me. Just could not get past his blindness and her invading his home without his permission. Even if it was for "hot sex", it was just too freaky for me. Guess I'm such a guarded and suspicious person that I would have really been pissed majorly if somone had done that to me. And then I didn't like the fact that he could not help himself!! Again, I guess I pride myself on personal will power so much that I'm possitive that there is no woman who could presume to seduce me if i had questions or issues about her. Just a control freek when it comes to my emotions. I'm sure others will love it.

Lara_BlackadaarLara_Blackadaaralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Hi Musicman. To each, his own, most certainly – that’s why we strive for variety in creative pursuits. Obviously, the story pressed some negative buttons for you. Everybody gets squicked out by something different, and I’m sure it’s not the same if you haven’t been following along with Alex from the start and watching the characters develop as the situation builds. They do have a history that puts his reactions into context.

But I did want to clarify that Alex is definitely complicit in the whole thing. At no time does he express to Hank any desire for her to stop – quite the opposite. He is rather smitten with her, intellectually as well as sexually. There is never, at any point, a scenario where Hank uses Alex’s blindness to abuse or harm him in any manner. It never even occurred to me that somebody could read that into it (assuming that’s what you meant by being unable to “get past” his blindness, since the alternative implication is ludicrous). In previous chapters, she has shown sensitivity and knowledge of aiding the visually impaired, and she and Alex have expressed themselves humorously to demonstrate that his blindness is merely incidental to her attraction toward him. Chapter 4 marks the first time he genuinely asserts himself, and Hank immediately relents. As the author, I am very partial to this character. I would never be mean to Alex. I just wanted to make it absolutely, unequivocally clear: this story is NOT about hurting or taking advantage of the disabled in any way.

In any case, I’m sorry Bluff wasn’t your cup of tea, but I thank you for graciously taking the time to leave a comment.

Cheers!

L.

PanthemPanthemalmost 12 years ago
impressive

I was so pleased to see an update to this story! I check regularly. I think its beautifully done. I imagine it is quite a challenge to paint such vivid images for the reader when you are describing everything through the senses of a blind character, but you do an amazing job. And that is aside from the fact that you have a unique plotline and creative scene setups. All around excellent writing. Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please keep it going…

Went back and read from the start. Great characters, and nice mystery with some excellent erotic builds (and releases). I hope to read more!

Lara_BlackadaarLara_Blackadaaralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Panthem. It’s incredibly flattering to hear that people are actually waiting and checking for updates. It also makes me feel guilty that it takes me so long to get around to posting them! I’m a perfectionist and can’t bring myself to just “throw a story up” before I feel it’s as good as I can make it. And yes, writing from Alex’s perspective is a particular challenge – though one I enjoy thoroughly.

“Anonymous” there will be one more chapter. Thank you for reading and commenting.

Cheers!

L.

plan4itplan4italmost 12 years ago
Yay! Thank you!

I'm loving this series. Thanks for maintaining your interest in writing it =] Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue!

:)

redskyesredskyesover 11 years ago
Bravo!

This is a wonderfully sweet story you've created, Lara. The characters are real are completely engrossing. I can't wait for the final chapter. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

Great series! Keep up the good work. I'd love to find out what Alex looks like and how old he is :) Are they in their early twenties?

raconteuseraconteusealmost 11 years ago
Trust

Yeah I trust you with these characters. The piano scene is, oh my, exquisite, at the very least. You're certainly no amateur at this lark. Hence my faith in you...Wish more could write like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hell, he should have had some fun with her, next time he bought books and she touched his arm he should have asked her out for coffee. At his place, heh. After all you shouldnt have to worry about me looking down your blouse or chasing you around the house, right? ;)

Sigh, only one more chapter ;(

Oh, no way in hell I would have answered the door for that 5 o'clock student! Hehehe. He really was a moron!! Naked, horny woman under you and you scrabble for your clothes and run to answer the door, rofl!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving it

Finally, but now, why the avoidance?

Hopefully the next, and last, chapter reveals all.

Thanks for the fun!

Jason

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous