All Comments on 'Blushing Bride Ch. 05'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TammiBadgerTammiBadgeralmost 16 years ago
Keep the Chapters Coming

Now that the secrets are out, I hope the newlyweds have a lot more adventures. I think Rachael wants to go out with the girls some night. I think the best man might take out all three girls and who knows who will end up in whose bed. I have enjoyed the series and look forward to a few more stories. I just hope the girls wear high heels and maybe some boots and leather mini skirts. Have fun with it.

DianacdDianacdover 13 years ago
I knew it...this author could not leave us all hot and wet

Thank you, thank you, thank you, looking forward to the next chapter, mmmmmmm

BertaCDBertaCDover 9 years ago
A "Climatic" Chapter

Oh what a thrill it was to read this chapter. Makes me wish I'd told my wife of my feminine love, needs and desires before we married in the hope she would've understood and been a wife like Gina! Sadly that is why some of us have to get our thrills from fantasizing while reading wonderful stories like yours. My only comment is that I would've had them do their thing with the bridal gown still on!

I'm looking forward to reading Chapter 6 although I'm thinking that I know what to expect based on your excellent writing so far!

diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful .. I'm loving the whole experience. I want to be a blushing bride.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 year ago

Ohhh wow .. your story is very compelling and just plain hot 🔥..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous