Blushing Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,435 Followers

"Mmmmm, God, Rachel, with your sexy girly body and hard cock, you're gonna make me cum soon," Gina moaned, "I hope I can make my pretty bride cum too."

"Oh yes, Gina. Fuck, yes. Don't worry, I'm gonna cum right up inside you," I gasped, "Fuck me with your fingers and my cock will explode!"

Sure enough, I could feel my body tingling and shaking with the anticipation of an incredible orgasm building up inside me. I picked up the pace, slamming my dick harder and faster into my wife's pussy, making her beautiful, curvy body shake and rock, begging her to shove more of her fingers up deep into my eagerly waiting arse.

"Fuck me, Gina, fuck my girly arse with your fingers!" I moaned, and I felt my ecstatic pleasure reaching its climax, an electric sensation running right through my body, from Gina's fingers in my arse to my cock in her pussy, "That's it. Oh God. Nearly there! I'm gonna cum, Gina. Get ready, baby. OH FUCK! Here we go! I'M CUMMING GINA!!"

I continued to shaft inside her as my cock blew a huge load of warm sticky cum right up inside her waiting pussy. Soon, I felt Gina's body quivering with her own climactic moment, coming barely seconds after mine. She writhed and moaned and screamed even louder as her own orgasm mingled with mine. I took this as a pretty good sign for our marriage to come, our reaching a height of climax almost simultaneously on our first time together.

Finally, she calmed down and lay back exhausted, letting me withdraw from inside her to collapse on the bed beside her. She took me in her arms and kissed me again on the lips. We lay arm in arm on the bed for what seemed like hours, just basking in the contentment of being two very happy newlyweds, two blushing brides together having enjoyed a quite incredible wedding night, albeit one day too late.

"That was better than I could ever have imagined," Gina gave me a warm smile.

"It only goes to making me think about just what a great time we can make of married life," I smiled back.

"One thing, though, Rachel," she replied, "We should probably do something very nice for Mark and Natalie. After all, they did give us the best wedding gift imaginable in bringing out this side of us."

I smiled and relaxed in her warm embrace. She was completely right and the thought was quite exciting for me as well.

How would married life work out for me and Gina, now we knew each other's bedroom secrets? Was this just the start of our sexual pleasures as two blushing brides together? And what exactly would we be able to do to thank Mark and Natalie for all they had done for us? Find out in Chapter 6.

To be continued...

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,435 Followers