Boar Hunt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
34 Followers

We finally get my boar loaded up, for transport back to camp. "Go ahead, and take the pick-up, back to camp and see that it gets in the cooler right away." Jake instructs me. "Then, send Joe back with the truck. I'll stay here, in case somebody else shoots a boar." I got in the truck and hurried back to camp.

Back at camp, I quickly find Joe and take care of my boar. I'm about to head toward the cabin, when I remember that my horse is still at the line camp. I just catch Joe, as he is pulling out, and hitch a ride with him.

I'm glad I did, since Dale has also shot his boar, and was ready to ride back to camp. We hurry to our cabin, expecting some hard sex, we find nobody there. They left a note saying they might be back late, and there is plenty of whiskey in the lodge.

I'm disappointed, but I'm also thirsty. We go back to the main lodge, and start drinking. In about an hour or so, Al and George come back, they killed boars also. We talk about our hunts, then they ask about the girls. I know they just want to have some more sex, before leaving, but I'm still sorry they will miss seeing them.

We say our goodbyes, as the cook loads their iced down boars into the pick-up. It is about then, when I realize that he is the only one around. I don't have to think too hard, to figure where the rest of them are, or at least what they are doing!

It is about 8:00, when the girls and Bill and Scott walk in the lodge. What is really strange, is the way the girls are dressed. They are each wearing a man's long shirt, and seemingly nothing else! The men lead our wives to the table we're sitting at, and order them to bend over and grab their ankles. Lifting the tails of the shirts, we are treated to a full view of our wives lovely asses!

I'm wondering what this is about, since almost everybody has been treated to this view all week. Then I notice something written in Cindy's ass crack! I pull her cheeks apart, to find a tatoo!

I can't read the inscription, due to the poor lighting and the heavily shadowed location. Bill steps up, with a flashlight, allowing me to read it clearly. It has the name of the lodge, then says. 'Boar Whore!', then the date.

Both of them start laughing, and telling us what it means. The tatoo is a special one, done in food coloring. It will only last a few years. And, as long as it is still legible, we can come hunting for one week a year. Of course there will be some sex required from the 'Whores'!

Cindy was looking at me from between her legs. Her smile seemed to imply I would get to hunt again next year. I looked back to her wide open ass, the smell of sex was strong on her crotch area! I wanted her. I wanted her now! Standing up, I dropped my pants, and approached her ass end. She quickly led me inside her pussy, which was still slick from at least one man's sperm. I didn't care, I loved her more than ever!

Coming soon (?)... Week 2!

All comments and complaints to the address in my profile.

Fishnet
Fishnet
34 Followers
12