All Comments on 'Boarding'

by VMKane

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice too!

A quite delightful story - thank you - five stars.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesabout 11 years ago
They say the mind is the best erogenous zone

And this is a story for the mind. VMKane doesn't write no-holds-barred swinging-from-the-chandeliers sex romps, he is far more cerebral and all the better for it. In his stories we get to understand the feelings, the desires - and what desires they are - that drive his characters to behave as they do - for, as in a Greek tragedy, they cannot behave otherwise. The sex, when it happens, is all the hotter for it. Here we are not simply told how the characters feel, we are led inside their minds, and we experience the world through their eyes.

VMKane is seriously one of the best writers around - and not just on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Good

Well written and believable

Certainly pressed my buttons!

Looking forward to more in a similar vein.

JustPeekinJustPeekinabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great story - you had me right off the bat. And expertly written as well. Thanks for taking the trouble.

CodlingsbyCodlingsbyover 10 years ago
Excellent!

This is quite wonderful. Loved it!

QuestionEverythingWriterQuestionEverythingWriterover 10 years ago
Impressive

I can't get enough of this story, the tease is constant and oh so very enjoyable. The characters are so well written that i found myself engrossed to the very end. Just goes to show less is most definitely more, Miss Kavanaugh can put those gloves on for me whenever she wants... Well done.

K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
incredible story

... so very well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

KAVANAAAAAAAAUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous