Boat Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, kissed her again, and said "Makes sense to me!"

Doctor K stood up, peered about them -- the seventh floor was entirely theirs alone. "Stand up again." He said. She complied, a quizzical look on her face. He took her by the shoulders, smiled that dazzling smile of his at her and asked softly "So -- you like living a bit dangerously, do you? And you want to learn about all this lovemaking stuff, do you?"

She bit her lip, nodded, said "I just spent over two years on a small sailboat going around the world, so I think the answer is YES, I do like danger a little, and YES for certain about the learning. Yes, yes yes!"

He muttered "Good!", then seated her on the edge of the desk, dropped to his knees in front of her. She watched, thoroughly puzzled -- but only for a second. He gently spread her knees with his hands, slid his palms slowly up her thighs, carrying her skirt with them.

"Wider..." he said.

The light dawned quickly, and she did as he asked. Her legs were suddenly covered, ankle to hip, with a rash of goose-bumps, her belly was doing back-flips. "Now lean back on your arms, and let me teach you something. A second lesson, if kissing was the first. You'll like it, believe me." His mouth engulfed her clit. An entire hurricane of sensations buffeted her -- she sighed silently, wrapped her legs around his head - and came until she couldn't breathe.

He eventually granted her some relief, but only when she managed to actually ask for it. He released her clit, stood up between her knees, leaned forward to kiss her. She could taste herself on his lips -- a very different, much more exciting taste than the same juices on her own fingers late at night. He slipped her skirt back into place, helped her slide into a chair, sat beside her again, his arms around her, as she returned fully to earth.

"Danielle, tell me something -- just why do your folks, especially your Mother, let us get together like this? Alone, out of their sight. It seems pretty odd, considering what you just told me about Mom and your virginity."

She sighed deeply, sat up tall and looked at him, then pursed her eyebrows and said "I've thought about that a little. It's one of those simple questions with a complex answer. So, I'll try to explain -- I'm not sure I have it all figured out correctly, but here goes. First of all, Mom really likes you -- that's unusual in itself -- she doesn't genuinely like very many people, especially blue-eyed, round-eyed folks, so you're special. She likes you for your braininess and for your knowledge and your connections, and for your willingness to help me. And she has decided that she trusts you, too -- it probably has to do with the respect you show for others. Including her -- it doesn't hurt that you know some Chinese history and have traveled there, and that you like the society she came from."

"Also, because she's Chinese, that means that almost everything -- for example the virginity thing -- is somehow connected to business, to getting ahead in life, to being successful and gaining face and all that. She sees virginity as a gambling chip for use in career enhancement or upwards social mobility. Very cold-blooded. She sees you as a BIG opportunity for me, her eldest daughter. Not for marriage or anything that formal, she would think that completely crazy, but you are a chance for me to make connections, get ahead, maybe even get a jump-start on a career in something prestigious, like science and academia. Most importantly, though, she doesn't perceive us as getting together in any sort of social-interaction terms. It's all just business to her -- that's my guess - and that is entirely in my favor. Or better yet, OUR favor! And there's something else, too, I think..."

She stopped, waited for a prompt. Doctor K provided an encouraging expression.

"Well, Doctor K -- I think... Just a guess, I couldn't ever pose such a question to either of my parents -- but I think Mom's a hottie. Sexually, I mean -- despite all her rather staid exterior. I suspect that she keeps Dad VERY satisfied that way -- they go off on little vacations without us kids, they always have their special private times with no family interruptions of any kind allowed. But Geez, there's no way I could talk about such things with them -- especially Dad. I don't think ANY girl can have a rational discussion about sex with her own father."

"Anyhow, maybe there's just a little bit of unspoken, maybe even un-thought, permission from them for me to go exploring. I suspect they both know -- Dad for sure, and who knows what Mom did or thought when she was my age! -- that a girl my age is going to experiment, and maybe they think -- if they get that far, which I doubt ever would happen consciously - that you would be a safe person for such shenanigans. Much safer than someone my own age. And believe me, someone my own age is... well, I couldn't even stand THINKING about that, much less doing it! I have no interest whatever in BOYS, thank you very much! But all that's just a guess." She shrugged: "I have no data, just surmises! So I guess by your standards that makes all of this into metaphysics -- or even worse, theology!"

Shortly thereafter, several people invaded their floor, and Doctor K and Danielle decided to leave. As they packed, Danielle picked up the wispy nylon panties she had concealed under her pad of graph paper and tucked them into Doctor K's pocket. She grinned at him and said "Just a souvenir. A reminder of our adventure. I have more, you know. Maybe you'll see?"

They spent their lunch hour at the campus lake, talking and, when nobody was nearby, necking. Practicing her new knowledge, she called it. Being sure she'd gotten it right, not missed or forgotten anything. At one point, when an approaching couple's loud chatter warned of their arrival, Danielle leaned against him and, just as the couple made their closest approach, muttered into his ear "You DO realize that I'm sitting here with you, in public, in the open, without any panties on, don't you?" She got exactly what she was hoping for -- a long, delighted look, a huge kiss, and precisely the right sub-skirt fingerings to make her come yet again.

About two in the afternoon Danielle declared, reluctantly, that she had to head for home -- she was expected to do some shopping and prepare dinner. As they reached the bike-rack at the library where she had parked her machine, she took his hand, faced him, and said very softly "I wonder if you could take all day off tomorrow? Would it be possible? Not interfere with your work or other plans?"

He mentally reviewed his uncluttered schedule, said that he could. "Why? What's up?"

Danielle smiled a tight, mischievous smile at him and said "Because, Doctor K, my parents and sister are all going to drive up to our cabin in the national forest, to check it out. We haven't been there for over two years -- some friends have been taking care of it for us. So -- they will be leaving at about seven, and won't return until very late in the evening -- they already have dinner reservations at a restaurant in a town halfway home. We can have a whole day to ourselves. If you'd like that."

He grinned back at her, said "Marvelous. I don't expect we'd get tired of one another in a single day, do you?"

"Never!" she said. Then, "Come down to the boat at nine. We can start out there. Maybe I'll even cook lunch for us. You never can tell. But... Doctor K, seriously, this will always have to be a secret from the others, you know. Really and truly. And I do have to get some studying done so that I can have ready my "plausible deniability" cover story."

He agreed.

"Tomorrow at nine then! I'll miss you between now and then! Bye!" With that, she pedaled away.

Doctor K spent a good half-hour mulling over the entire situation, and finally decided to simply flow with it. He went downtown briefly that evening: at a local "men's store" he found a nice small shaving-kit bag of very good leather, and had Danielle's name stamped on it in gold. He went to the jewelry store next door and bought a small gold star with a diamond chip mounted off-center, hung on the slenderest of gold-chain necklace. Then he stopped off at a sex shop, where he bought one of the little lipstick-sized battery-powered vibrators that had gotten rave reviews from his ladies over the years, and three forms of contraception -- suppositories, foam, and a variety-pack of multicolored super-thin condoms. Plus a bottle of the slipperiest lube in the world. Enroute home, he stopped again for four small chocolates from the city's best shop, and a single perfect miniature red rose. All except the rose went into the ditty-bag.

Doctor K arrived at the gangway at exactly nine, bag and rose in hand. Danielle's bicycle was on deck, chained to the boat rail, and on the seat was taped a message -- "I'm in the forecastle. Come on in!" Down the five steps to the lower deck. It was a spacious boat, almost seventy feet, plenty of headroom. As the boat narrowed prow-ward, he found two mahogany doors closed athwartships, making an effective transverse wall. Taped to one was another note -- "KNOCK!" He took a deep breath, heart racing, and knocked gently three times.

"Come in, Teacher!"

He turned the handle, both doors swung back smoothly. Inside, four hand-sized portholes flooded the volume with indirect bright light. The hull narrowed rapidly to a point: the two tapered bunks had been dropped down and locked together to form a single triangular bed, almost queen-sized. And in the middle of the blinding white sheet sat Danielle, her shining, waist-length hair for the first time loose and flowing like calligraphy ink over her shoulders. She wore a palest-blue, transparent, gauzy peignoir which covered everything and hid exactly nothing.

She had spent minutes studying her reflection in the wall-mirror, subtly re-arranging, like a geisha in some living Japanese print, maybe the famous medieval Japanese courtesan Sei Shonagan herself. Now she sat quietly, studying Doctor K's reactions -- and was fully satisfied. She noticed the presents he carried, but didn't let them distract her -- they could wait.

She smiled at him and for the first time dropped the honorific 'Doctor' as she whispered, "I suspect, Karl, that we have a lot to cover today. I have a great deal to learn, I think. So it's very likely to be a long, long day. At least, I hope it will! So, I thought I'd better wear something that was really comfortable. I hope my choice pleases you, and is appropriate for the occasion and the subject?"

"Oh, believe me, it's appropriate and appealing. To the max!" Then, as he began to strip in very slow motion, he asked quietly "At the risk of spoiling the incredible mood, what about the Mom/penis/vagina problem? The resolution might seriously constrain some of our activities."

She rose, knelt on the mattress, leaned forward, got ahold of the hem of his tee-shirt and stripped him of it.

"No visible damage done to MY mood, Karl. I suggest we promote the strongest possible involvement of both organs, in whatever maneuvers they might undertake under your expert guidance."

She reached for his shorts and told him "I have it firmly in mind that right here and now is where I stop talking to Mom."

As his ramrod-rigid cock sprang into view above his descending jockeys, she wrapped all ten fingers around the shaft, looked up into his eyes and asked "How's the mood at YOUR end, Doctor K?

12