Boat Ride with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,308 Followers

"Well," she said hesitantly, and in a small voice. "Do you think you could give me a hand?"

"How?"

"I don't know. It's awful, I shouldn't even ask, but I don't know what else to do. This isn't going away."

Dirty thoughts flew through my mind. Inappropriate ones. How could I? With my own mother? She looked sexy and it was tempting.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. Any suggestions?"

I thought for a moment. "It's okay if you take care of yourself... I mean... you know... those needs you have right now. I don't mind."

"You want me to masturbate in front of you?" she asked in a borderline stern voice with a sharp look in her eyes.

"I don't mean that in a dirty way," I quickly backtracked. "It's just that you need help and I think you should relieve yourself. I can face the other way if you want, so you can have some privacy."

She thought for a moment and pursed her lips.

"It's too humiliating if I do it myself," she answered. "I can't. Do you think you can do it for me?"

My eyes slightly widened and I was taken aback. I couldn't believe what she had just asked. And I wasn't sure if I heard that correctly.

"Are you serious?"

She nodded cautiously. "I know this is unusual, but I have a serious medical emergency here. Believe me, I wouldn't ask unless it was very important. When we get back to the beach, we'll forget this whole thing ever happened."

Jeez. It was a serious offer from my mother. I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was in desperate need of relief. We were trapped in a small boat and she had no other options for her extreme sexual frustration.

"Fine," I said. "What do you want me to do?"

To my amazement, my mother spread her legs and lifted her thin skirt to reveal her bikini bottom. I had a complete view of my mother's legs right in front of me. They were partially toned and slightly thick. Curvy in the perfect way. They looked like the legs of a middle aged woman and it made me aroused.

"Touch me," she said, gesturing towards her crotch. "Down here. It's okay, I won't be mad."

"Down there?"

"My pussy. It aches really bad. I feel terrible for asking you, but I can't do it alone."

I reached down and touched my mother's leg and she instinctively reacted by flinching her body and pushing my hand away. It was a natural reaction on her part and there was a look of regret on her face.

"Sorry about that," she said. "I wasn't expecting it so soon. Let's try it again."

"Are you sure this time?"

"Positive."

The second attempt was more successful. I put my hand on top of her thigh and rested it there for a moment so we could both get used to the strange incestuous feeling. Her skin was smooth. It felt nice.

"Move your hand down," she said. "Don't be shy."

I slowly moved my hand down and rubbed near her bikini bottom. It felt soft between her legs and I loved feeling how voluptuous she was.

Without warning, my mother pulled her bikini bottom off and tossed it on the floor. She spread her legs, showing me her exposed pussy. She was completely shaven. There was a white tan line around her crotch. Her labia was brown, but inside she was bright pink. Her pussy was totally soaked, showing how completely aroused she was. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"What's the matter?' she smiled. "Looks like you've found something you like."

"Can you blame me for having a good look? I've never seen one so wet before."

She smiled and leaned back. "Just get to work. It aches. I'm sure you have plenty of experience with lady parts."

I reached down and put my hand on the outside of her wet pussy. My fingers were instantly soaked. I rubbed her soft labia and played with her clit for a while. I loved how soft she felt. Then I put two fingers inside her canal. She moaned.

My mother closed her eyes while I continued masturbating her. I couldn't tell if she closed them because it felt really good, or if she was ashamed that her own son was sexually pleasing her. Probably both.

It felt so wrong playing with my mother's pussy. But it also felt arousing beyond belief. The taboo was unbelievable. Her pussy was warm and wet.

I looked at her pretty face up close while I fondled her pussy. Her eyes were closed but her eyelids were moving. Her lips quivered a little bit. I constantly wondered what she must have been thinking. God, she looked so sexy. I was aroused beyond belief by the entire situation.

My mother's moans became more rapid. Her breathing became heavier. I knew I was doing something right. I continued fingering her pussy the same way, but a little faster. I saw the muscles in her legs begin to tighten. She lifted her feet off the floor and I saw her toes clench. The combination of my hand and the vibrating boat was a potent combination for her.

"Oh my god," she groaned. "Oh my god. I'm about to....I'm about to..."

Suddenly a rush of fluids gushed from her pussy while I continued rubbing. The fluids ran through my fingers and dripped everywhere. It was unbelievably erotic feeling my mother's hot mess all over my hand. Her mouth was wide open, but no sound came out. It was like she was involuntarily holding her breath during the orgasm. I continued fingering her pussy until she became completely limp and the fluids stopped coming out.

Her body was completely relaxed on the seat. She leaned back. She breathed heavily. After a while she was able to recover and open her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said faintly, in a weak voice.

The post-orgasmic bliss was all over her face. I could see in her eyes that she was still searching for an answer. She looked down at her pussy and wondered if her needs were satisfied. At the same time, her pussy was still dripping.

Suddenly, our boat hit another wave and the driver fought back against the waves by accelerating the speed of the boat, which only made our seat vibrate even more. My mother's eyes widened again from the shaking and vibrations of the boat.

"I need something inside me!" she said frantically. "Something long. I usually use a vibrator at home. Is there anything we could use here?"

My mother needed something inside of her pussy. I looked around and there was nothing which could be used.

"There isn't," I said. "Can you wait until we get back to the hotel?"

If there hadn't been enough surprises already, my mother casually reached over and grabbed the middle of my swimming trunks. She squeezed my cock and felt my erection. It felt uncomfortable but it was also a pleasurable feeling.

"What about this?" she asked, clenching my dick even harder.

"I... I don't think that's a good idea."

"Do you have a better suggestion?"

"No," I replied, struggling to speak with my mother gripping me.

"Then get to it. We don't have all day."

My mother released her tight grip and leaned back on the seat. She spread her legs. She was wide open, spread eagle, all for me. I played the role of the dutiful son, helping his mother in her moment of need, and I stood up and pulled my swimming trunks down. My mother looked at my stiff cock and flashed a strange smile. I wasn't sure what she was thinking but I knew it was something dirty.

I positioned myself between her legs, looking at the wet mess we've made. Her pink pussy was still dripping. It looked hot and inviting. Best of all, it was just for me. No one else.

When I bent down over her, my mother used her hands to guide my cock inside of her pussy. It felt like bliss. I entered her slowly. She was hot and wet. We were face-to-face. Even though the moment was filled with lust, there was also a moment of intimacy between us. We were experiencing something totally forbidden by society. And that taboo feeling only added fuel to the fire. I could tell that my mother was getting even more aroused.

I gave a thrust. She gasped. I saw every wrinkle on her face, up close, as she made different expressions. My cock was satisfying her needs. I gave another thrust and she made even more faces. With a few more thrusts, she began to make different noises with her mouth. That's when we really started to fuck. I began to pound her pussy in order to help with her medical dilemma. It was the only way I could provide relief to my mother during her sexual emergency.

In the heat of the moment, my mother lifted up her tshirt to reveal her bikini top. Then she lifted her bikini top to expose her bare breasts with its tan lines. I looked down at them. They were average sized and they sagged, reflecting her middle age. Her nipples were huge and a dark shade of brown. They were stiff from arousal.

"Suck them," she gasped. "My nipples are sensitive. It helps me cum faster."

She didn't need to ask twice. While still fucking her, I bent my head down and lifted her soft breast to my mouth so I could suck her big brown nipple. I heard her gasp, then I pinched her other nipple, which made her gasp even more.

After carefully sucking both of her nipples, I returned my concentration to just fucking her. It was the only way to 'cure' my mother of whatever issue she was facing. I watched my mother use her fingers to play with her nipples. She squeezed them hard, showing them no mercy.

The look on my mother's face was pure lust. It was unbelievable coming from such a prim and proper woman. Her hypnotist screwed things up, but instead of being angry at him for the mistake, I wanted to thank him. I'm sure my mother secretly wanted to thank her hypnotist also for the mistake. My mother and I were feeling something that we've never felt before. The sex was unbelievably good. We held each other tight as my cock was buried deep inside of her hot pussy. My mother's eyes started to widen and she began making different facial expressions.

"I'm about to cum," she gasped.

"So am I."

"Do it! Cum inside of me."

I pumped my cock even harder inside of her wet pussy. At that point, her pussy was beginning to make wet slapping noises from how aroused she truly was. The pressure in my cock was unbelievable and I don't think I had ever been so erect in my life.

My mother pinched her nipples so hard that they must have hurt really bad. But it's what she wanted. Her nipples were sensitive and it helped her reach a powerful climax.

She screamed in a pleasurable way. It was loud enough to hurt my ears, but low enough so that the boat driver wouldn't hear it. Her legs and vaginal muscles clenched me tightly. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open. Every muscle in her body gave a fierce reaction to the orgasm which tore through her. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before. The look of sexual pleasure on her face was something I'll never forget.

I came the exact same time, shooting several loads of my cum deep inside of her. It was easily the best orgasm of my life.

My mother went limp and I could tell that she reached something she had never felt before. Her body was completely relaxed. She looked emotionally and sexually satisfied. Her face had a peaceful glow.

Both of us were sweating profusely. Then the boat began to slow down. I looked through the window and noticed that we were getting closer to the dock. The hour flew by way too fast.

"Oh shit," I gasped. "We're almost at the shore."

My mother's eyes shot open. "What?!"

"We better get dressed."

I pulled out of my mother and fixed myself. My mother put her bikini bottom on and adjusted her skirt. She also adjusted her top and fixed her hair, making it look like nothing ever happened.

When we reached the dock, the driver opened the door and asked how we enjoyed the ride. My mother gushed, saying how much she loved the entire experience.

"That was a beautiful boat ride," my mother said to the driver. "I certainly wasn't expecting anything like that. And I can't believe what I've been missing these past few years. I think I've just discovered my new favorite hobby!"

They continued making small talk together. My mother explained to the driver that she used to get sea sick, but a hypnotist cured it. Of course, my mother neglected to mention any of the sexual side effects from the hypnotist's mistake. And she definitely didn't mention the fact that we finished having incestuous sex in the boat.

While we headed towards our hotel room, my mother turned to me and smiled.

"After we rest, why don't we take another private boat ride?" she asked with a suggestive tone. "Maybe we can tell the driver to go faster?"

I knew exactly what she meant. How could I refuse? I immediately felt the urge to have hot sex with my mother again on the boat. I wanted to make her squirt again. Well, maybe two more times. Possibly three.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12