All Comments on 'Boat to Looe'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Chalk it up as a learning experience

One of the lessons, ask more questions.

Good Story

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Appropriate to its time

Loved this reminiscent tale of a bygone age, and those mad Sunday opening hours, introduced as a temporary measure during WWI, only disappeared in the last decade or so. The early development of a relationship was romantic and often the opportunity to reach first or second base was often the best that young lovers could expect at the start of a courtship in those repressive days. For me it brought back memories of those early fumblings and I thought this piece was amusing, interesting, undoubtedly charming and romantic enough to earn 5 stars from me.

BJwriterBJwriterover 6 years ago
Good read

A good read, but not as much sex as I expected. I kept hoping they would get it on. I would think Anne would want to clean up, brush her teeth, etc., after being sick. Maybe she did that in the ladies room and you just didn't report it. Nice story, though. I assume there is more to follow.

steverob1054steverob1054over 2 years ago

Dear Oggbashan, I am so sorry about your illness and I wish you the very best for as long as you have left.

You are an inspirational human being and a wonderful writer - your stories are your legacy and will be treasured by many.

My very best wishes,

Steve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...