All Comments on 'Boating Weekend Ch. 03'

by kenkx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting

Hope it is not a year until the next chapter.

GreenleafRGreenleafRabout 14 years ago
Thanks for the great series

kenkx - great series - wonderfully arousing - nice exposition on sharing from wife and husband viewpoints - I was looking for the next one but you've done a great job with these three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story. Wish you would have finished about Sue being double stuffed. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please come back and write more

Not just about Sue getting DP'd, but there has been some suggestion of possible Lesbian connection between Darlene and Dana (Barb).

It sounds like this could be in a year round warm climate, how about a New Years eve party in the cove, with multiple boats?

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 10 years ago
Love this Series

kenkx, I love this series. The relatively slow development has been great. The descriptions of the massages really got to me. The characters are interesting, with very different personalities. If you continue, I'll be there to read it. Thanks for sharing your work.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Great series!

Some confusing parts: 1. In chapter 1 I recall that Jack and Darlene were not neighbors, hence Dana and Ken did not know them. Later, Jack and Darlene were identified as neighbors. 2. The first weekend it seemed like they only spent one day and one night in the cove and went back to the marina and home on Sunday. 3. The second weekend they went the cove, back to the marina at night, and back to the cove on Sunday. The author did not allow enough time between breakfast and lunch. Then they fucked for hours (including with the two new couples) and, as they prepared for the DP'ing, someone said they had the rest of the day to play. Not enough hours in the day! 4. Dana's named changed for SEVERAL paragraphs at the beginning of chapter 3. 5. Did Frank ever get a crack at Darlene's pussy? He should have since Jack and Ken had fucked his wife the day (night?) before. An editor (not a mere proofreader) should have spotted these inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who's Barb?

Other than Dana having a split personality, I love the story.

Thanks!

Nudebroker

General_OGeneral_Oover 8 years ago
Where is the rest

Love reading your stories wish you would finish them and not leave it unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why did Danas name change to Barb?!?

Ruins the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong names in the story......

Feel the same way as other comments about getting the name wrong. Ruined this part of the story for me. Proof reading is a good thing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whores getting rubbed up while sissy ducks watch.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 2 years ago

Will there be more?

Dana used her middle name, Barb, right?

Schlouis57Schlouis577 months ago

Histoire merdique de putes et de cocus ...le lecteur devrait être prévenu.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous