Boating Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

...

"Come out and take a look," Frank urged Sue. "Our neighboring boat carries two couples and they're all naked."

Sue finally emerged from the cabin and tried to look nonchalant as she surveyed the other boat's occupants. "So they are, and the tall guy has quite a build."

"He's got a huge cock too," Darlene volunteered. "I got a good close look last time."

"I'd like to see the inside of that boat," Dana said, half to herself.

Jack looked over at Dana and winked. "I'm sure that can be arranged without much trouble." He got on the radio. "Wanderer, Wanderer, you there?"

"This is Wanderer, go ahead."

"A couple of the ladies would like a tour of your fine vessel. Can we send them over?"

"Sure, why don't you all join us. Bring a couple of bottles and float on over here."

"Roger, we're on our way," Jack confirmed.

Darlene turned to the group. "No need to get our clothes wet, let's get naked and swim our drinks over."

Everybody quickly stripped and Darlene gathered up wine, beer, and a bottle of tequila, along with a hunk of cheese and some summer sausage. "Let's go!"

...

The couples climbed up to the deck of Wanderer and met Rhonda, the redhead, Cathy, the brunette, Bill, and Tom, the tall muscular guy that Darlene had described earlier. "We love this cove for the same reasons you do," Cathy confirmed. "We can come here and do as we please. I hope you don't mind sharing." She emphasized the last word and smiled broadly.

Jack eyed the tall redhead. "From the looks of those tan lines, this is a new experience for you, Rhonda."

"Yes and no," she replied cryptically. "We don't usually have the benefit of places like this."

"Rhonda and Tom are now on the East Coast and they're not on the water," Cathy confirmed. "They used to have all over tans when we were neighbors."

"You're close friends then?" Frank asked.

Bill smiled. "About as close as you can get," he said with a sly smile.

"Same here," Dana said.

"Yeah, we know," Tom responded with a wink, "we had our binoculars on you as we headed into the cove."

"Oh shit," Sue gasped. "You must have seen plenty."

Bill laughed. "Nothing we haven't done ourselves, so don't worry your pretty head, Sue." With that, Bill draped his arm around Sue and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Frank looked at Cathy, but she just smiled and sipped her wine. "Relax, Frank. Enjoy our cove. Be cool."

Rhonda stood in front of Frank. Her bright pink nipples stood erect only inches from his chest. "Here, Frank, have a beer with me up on the bow."

Frank took the beer and before he could reply, Rhonda turned and his eyes followed her swaying white rump as she moved forward. He followed her to the bow and sat beside her on the wide cushion. "This is really nice," he stammered.

"Yes, Bill and Cathy have a great boat. We love to get together with them when we can. Renew our friendship. You don't look completely comfortable, Frank. Is there a problem?"

"No, no problem. It's just that you are absolutely stunning and I feel a bit inadequate, that's all."

Rhonda reached over and put her hand high up on Frank's thigh. "You're fine, Frank, just fine. I don't bite, you know. I've been known to suck, but I never bite."

"Oh, oh yeah," Frank chuckled as he felt his cock stir slightly. "I get it."

Rhonda smiled at him. "It kind of looks like you guys are all fucked out right now, however, she teased. "I hope you don't mind me speaking my mind like this."

"Not at all, Rhonda. I like a gal who knows her own mind, actually."

"Good, cause that's my style, Frank. I'm pretty direct. In fact, I'll tell you right now that I would very much like to suck your cock. Will you let me suck your cock, Frank?"

"Oh, geeze, really?"

"Yes, really. Would Sue mind a whole lot if I just did it right now?"

"Uh, I think she's kind of occupied back there right now. So, if you're serious..."

Rhonda smiled and looked deeply into Frank's eyes. Wordlessly, she leaned down and held his cock in her hand as she slid lower and kissed the head tentatively. "Mmm, I'm going to like this."

Bill and Jack climbed the ladder onto the fly bridge and looked across at the beach. Jack looked down and saw Rhonda's head in Frank's lap. "Hey, it looks like Frank's found a new friend, Bill."

"Yep," Bill chuckled. "Rhonda loves to suck cock. To her, it's like shaking hands. Boy, she's good too. I'll bet you're next, buddy."

"It sounds like you know first hand, Bill. Am I to assume that she's a good fuck too?"

"One of the best! A moaner and screamer to boot. You'll hear her later, I'm sure."

Jack glanced back down at the couple on the bow. "How does Tom cope with Rhonda's sexual appetite?"

Bill chuckled. "He's quite the well-equipped swordsman himself. As you may have noticed, his cock is bigger, and he loves to employ it with pretty ladies. Tom and Rhonda are the pair that got Cathy and I involved in an open relationship. Cathy sure enjoys Tom's big, thick dick when we get together. I don't mind, because I'm too busy trying to handle Rhonda's needs. Hell, it's nice to have some help this weekend!"

...

Sue sipped her margarita and sliced off a piece of cheese. "Your boat is fantastic, Cathy. It's so roomy, people can get lost."

"We love it," Cathy replied as she poured herself another glass of wine. "Want me to show you around?"

Sue nodded. "Sure, great, I'm curious to see below."

Following Cathy's smooth form through the cabin door, Sue was again reminded of her own nakedness and how different it felt to be nude with other strange people our on the water. Cathy stopped and turned. Sue was daydreaming and collided with her hostess, their bare bodies pressing into each other.

"Oops, sorry, I wasn't paying attention," Sue apologized.

Cathy smiled and put her hands on Sue's hips. "No problem, Sue, I rather enjoyed that," Cathy responded with a slight smile. "You're so nice and soft."

Blushing, Sue backed away a few inches. "Yeah, Frank always says that. Oh, so this is the living room?"

"We call it the main cabin, yes. It's nice and roomy, and we can enjoy the air conditioning or heating if the weather doesn't cooperate. Over here is my galley. It's equipped better than our home. I can cook anything right here on our boat, so we don't need to dress and go out to eat. Let's go down the stairs and I'll show you the other quarters."

Again, Sue followed her hostess down some stairs and looked into a separate room with two bunks.

"This is for when we have more than one couple aboard," Cathy explained. "Bunks are not nearly as much fun as the other berths," she added. "Here's the community head. The other berths have their own bath with showers."

Moving to the bow, Cathy showed Sue where Tom and Rhonda would sleep. "It's a queen-size bed and just right for fun and games. Now let's go aft and I'll show you our berth."

Sue caught her breath as she looked inside the master suite. A full king-size bed sat in the middle with a dresser area to one side. Mirrors acted as a headboard, and behind her was a full bathroom with a large shower. "Wow, this is so plush and nice."

"It's even better for fun and games," Cathy chuckled. We can get four on our bed easily. Go ahead and try it out, Sue."

After first running her hand over the leopard print bedspread, Sue climbed up onto the large bed and stretched out. "Mmm, this is heavenly."

Cathy crawled up beside Sue and turned to face her. "I'm sure my Bill...or Tom would be happy to give you a demonstration. They were both ogling you when you came aboard, you know."

"I, I didn't notice," Sue stammered. "Are you serious?"

"Oh yes, Bill was immediately taken. I noticed how quickly he had his arm around you."

Sue blushed again. "It happened so quick, I didn't have time..."

"No problem," Cathy assured her, "we both like to play with others once in a while. You are very attractive, Sue, so I wasn't at all surprised." Then, Cathy leaned forward and kissed Sue on the mouth.

"Sorry," Cathy cooed, "I just couldn't help myself. Are you okay, Sue?"

Sue looked confused. "Uh, yeah, I guess so. I wasn't expecting you to do that, is all."

Cathy studied Sue's face for a long moment. "Have you ever been with another woman, Sue?"

"Oh, no...well not for a long time. Not since Frank and I got together. Not really, you know."

"Is that a yes or a no, Sue?"

"Like I said, not in a long time. Back in college is all."

Cathy smiled. "I still like it sometimes...like now, for instance."

Sue looked into Cathy's eyes and her mind flashed back to another time when her dark-haired roommate took liberties with her. She recalled how Audrey had touched her and how she had responded to her lips as Audrey traced down her smooth body.

"You feel so nice," Cathy murmured as she caressed Sue's hip and leg. Cathy moved closer and kissed Sue again, this time longer and with more feeling. Sue felt herself being swallowed up in her passionate embrace and simply let it happen. ...

"There you are!" Bill stated as she pushed into the master suite. "Oops, sorry for intruding," he added quickly as he surveyed the wanton scene before her. Sue lay sprawled on the bed, her legs apart facing forward. Cathy was stretched out facing the opposite direction and it was obvious what the two women had been doing. Bill could easily see the moisture glistening along Sue's vaginal lips.

"We were just getting ready to come back on deck," Cathy answered lazily. "Unless you'd like to join us."

Bill nodded his approval and crawled onto the big bed between the two women. "Watching Rhonda sucking on Frank got me pretty horny. Who can take care of my problem?"

"Rhonda and Frank?" Sue asked. "She was doing my Frank?"

Bill nodded again. "Yep, Rhonda is an avid cock lover. It's over now though, so no need to rush off."

"In that case, I guess I'll do what I can to help you out, Bill," Sue replied.

Sliding toward the foot of the bed, Sue let her fingers graze Bill's chest and belly. As she reached his partial erection, she glanced over at Cathy. "May I?"

Cathy grinned. "Go ahead, Sue, show my husband what you can do. Turn around so I can play with your lovely ass."

Sue sucked Bill until his erection was hard and throbbing. Her fingers fondled his balls and teased just below his swollen sack. Meanwhile, Cathy buried her face in Sue's fanny and gave her the benefit of her wet tongue.

Bill clutched the base of his cock. "Sit on my cock, Sue. Let me feel it slide inside your wet pussy."

With lust in her eyes, Sue mounted Bill and slid him all the way up. Cathy moved to the side and began to kiss Sue's right breast and stroke her back. "Fuck her, honey," she told her husband. "Give her your hard cock. Make her cum on your prick so I can taste you both." ...

Later, the trio emerged from the master suite to find the rear deck empty. Dana and Tom were back on the beach. Tom was on his back on a blanket and Dana was riding him slowly, her back to the water. They saw Darlene and Jack walking along the shore, hand-in-hand. "I wonder where Ken and Frank are?" Sue asked as she watched her neighbor slide Tom's thick cock back inside her small cunt.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, God, yes!" Rhonda squealed. "Fuck me, Frank, fuck me hard, baby!" The noise came from above, on the fly bridge.

"Sounds like Ken and Frank are taking care of wicked Rhonda while Dana is trying to handle Tom," Bill mused. "The sun and the drinks must have had quite an effect on all of us."

"I can't believe all of this is happening," Sue sputtered. "A week ago, I would never have dreamed it."

Bill smiled at the abashed Sue. "Dreams come true in Hangout Cove, honey. Speaking of dreams, have you ever enjoyed two men's cocks at the same time?"

"No, what do you mean?" Sue replied curiously.

"Maybe I'll show you a little later, after Tom and I recover. Just imagine how incredible it will feel to have Tom's big, thick cock in your pretty nest while I put my long, thin dong up your ass. We could demonstrate the technique with you while the others cheer us on. How's that sound?"

"I can't imagine how that would be, really, I can't." Sue said with a faraway look in her eyes. Frank and I have led a pretty sheltered life I guess. He's never tried to put it in my rear, you know."

Cathy spoke up. "Bill's right, it's an incredible feeling. I love it when he and Tom do me that way. It's even fun to watch Rhonda take her turn. Please say you'll try it later, okay?"

Sue thought for a long moment as Rhonda continued to moan with lust from above. "I'm game to try it just once, providing Frank approves," she finally agreed. Turning to Cathy, "Does it hurt when Bill does it?"

"We'll make sure you're well lubricated and stretched a little first," Cathy replied. "You may have some discomfort at first until you relax, then you won't believe how fantastic it feels. After Frank sees you do it, I'm sure he'll want to try it too. He's about the right size, so it probably won't be a one-time thing."

"Don't go too fast!" Sue pleaded. "I'm not sure I'll really like having two men at once like that. I'm also not sure Frank will agree to let me try."

"Let you try what?" Frank asked as he descended from the fly bridge.

Bill took Frank's arm and directed him toward the bow. "Let's take a walk, Frank. I need to chat with you about something. I think you'll be willing to go along after you hear the details."

Cathy put her arm around Sue and drew her close. "Don't worry, honey, I'll be right there to help you. I'll even bet you that when you're done, Dana and Darlene will want a turn. We've got the rest of the weekend to enjoy our cove together."

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers
12