All Comments on 'Bobby at the Cheerleader Carwash Ch. 02'

by StormKing33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StormKing33StormKing33over 7 years agoAuthor
Finally: The Sequel

My thanks to those readers who voted and commented on my first story on Lit.

The second chapter is here despite some big delays, some of which was beyond my control. My apologies to those readers who were wanting to know what happened to the girls after Chapter 1. Hopefully, you will like Chapter 2!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Now the Brunette

So now that all 3 are Pregnant. the next step is to find a Semi Permanent spot to lay in until the Births. Then look for some Property to build on or find something cheap already built.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cliff Hanger

Thank you for Chapter 2. Hope Chapter 3 will be out soon! One of best stories do far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really hate it...

...when authors leave us hanging like that, but I'm sure you're working on chapter 3, so I'll try to be patient. Bobby is immoral as hell, but it looks like he might be developing some tender feelings for the girls, especially Emma. I really hope you're actually going there, because it's so much fun to watch guys like him get completely bewildered when they start actually loving someone for the first time.

Timtom12Timtom12over 7 years ago
I'm patient

I swear! I can wait a little longer! 1 hour isn't long, right? I think I can wait that long...

(I am really enjoying the series.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never try to understand girls

I agree with anon we like it to be a romance and fall in love even if also lots of raping and reluctant sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormKing33@StormKing33
I write for fun and fetishes. Former Athlete in Football, Basketball, Track, Volleyball, 10k Runs and Soccer. Army Vet. Now I am enjoying being a Trainer and Mentor. I have traveled to most of the 50 States and Europe and Asia.