All Comments on 'Bobby at the Cheerleader Carwash Ch. 04'

by StormKing33

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

That's really isn't my kind of story. The writing is very good but I've never been into a BDS M the meaning people are unhurting them for sexual gratification.

Again the writing is very good however the entire storyline was disgusting and I only read the 1st time for the 1st chapter.

You are destroyed however we're wonderful

Fmdmlvr1992Fmdmlvr1992over 2 years ago

I wasn’t a huge fan of the romance of chapter 3 but I love that it went back to more bdsm-related material for this chapter. I hope you continue writing because you’re pretty good with your creativity. I’d love to see Cassie and Selene in the story. Personally, seeing how all the men loved the situation the cheerleaders were in in chapter 3 I think it would be pretty hot if the dynamic spread around the world and men wanted to enslave women for themselves. But that’s my kink that I’d love to see in more stories ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a really good read and I hope to see more of the story unfold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormKing33@StormKing33
233 Followers
I write for fun and fetishes. Former Athlete in Football, Basketball, Track, Volleyball, 10k Runs and Soccer. Army Vet. Now I am enjoying being a Trainer and Mentor. I have traveled to most of the 50 States and Europe and Asia.