Bobby at the Cheerleader Carwash Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby picked me up like a suitcase and dropped me into a big dog cage. He locked it and walked away with Emma and Bree. Sofia knelt down and in a low voice told me, "He did the same thing to us and changed us for the better. You'll see that it's good for you because it will free you from that crappy life and make you a better woman. See you tomorrow morning."

During the afternoon and night, I cried at my horrible fate. I wished I could have a do over. Why did I come here? Now I was alone, dirty, and tied up naked in a chilly barn. I was also thirsty and hungry. There was pain in my feet and butt. The tight hogtie made my joints ached.

Despite the haze of pain and hunger, the vibrators churned away in me. In order to get away from the pain, I tried to focus on the pleasure of those two toys. I moaned at the sensations, yet also grew more frustrated as the toys brought me just short of having an orgasm. Pain and pleasure was all I felt, until finally I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I was awoken with a bucket of cold water. They pulled me out of the cage and unbound me. My limp body was carried over to a table and dropped me on it so that my butt was on the table edge. Without any words or foreplay, he put my legs on his shoulders and slowly shoved his thing into my womanly depths. He went in so easily because of the wetness from the overnight stimulation. He kept going until he touched my cervix. Then he stopped and did not move at all.

What was he doing? He was in me, but not moving. After maybe a couple of minutes, I moved my hips up at him trying to feel something. Still he did nothing, but stare at me. I became anxious and desperate, but I did not want to humiliate myself. I needed to orgasm, but he didn't help me. Finally, I could not take it anymore.

"Please...do something!" I gasped out.

"Do what, Dr. Slut?"

"You know...with your thing."

"What's a thing?"

"Your penis...I need...it," I said in a whiny voice.

The battle raged on inside me. It was my self-respect versus the need to have to give into my sexual needs. The battle of the strong, successful, independent woman versus the submissive slut's need for sex and breeding.

"Penis? Say your slut words. Tell me you need my cock. Beg for it!" he smirked.

I was in turmoil. I so desperately wanted to give in and finally get release. Since I arrived, I had been moving up to the edge of submission, but my mind kept me from falling into that dark abyss of sexual servitude. If I gave in, I would debase myself and all my achievements as an athlete, a doctor, and a mother would be thrown away into the fires of unrestrained lust in order to please my dark animal desires. Those desires could only be filled by that man-beast and his three psycho sluts.

Bobby made my mind up for me. He slowly pushed into my cervix. All my pride and defiance was washed away by a hot, electrifying wave of lust.

I needed him! I needed his big cock! I needed to cum!

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard with your big cock! Please fuck me! FUCK ME!" I begged and yelled.

I belonged to him now!

Bobby pounded me into submission with his wonderful rape rod. His strokes were so powerful and deep that I thought he was hitting the walls of my uterus. He changed his angle and now my g-spot was getting big man meat.

The fires of lust spread throughout my body. I put my arms around his neck to to pull him down to my lips and kissed him passionately. My legs went around his body, and my hips humped back in a sexual sync. We rutted like a pair of wild animals, and we came together in a sexual high that I had never experienced before with any man. Then we collapsed in sweaty, sexual haze, both us motionless.

He got up and clipped my ankles together. My wrists were clipped behind my back. Next, he used a wireless control box to lower a rope with a hook, and it was attached to my ankles. Then he pressed another button, and soon I was hanging upside down. I was ballgagged and VR goggles were strapped over my eyes. He kissed and caressed my belly.

I heard him say, "This is to make sure my swimmers stay where they're supposed to be. In the meantime, you can watch a video that Emma made of me and the girls. Be back in an hour."

The video a compilation of everything he did with those innocent high school cheerleaders. It started with the car wash and ended with the girls in a three-way daisy chain. I felt deep stirrings of sexual heat again as I watched the images of bondage, forced sex, and domestic subservience. I gasped at the images of the pregnant teens in bondage, and that Beast-Man Bobby sexually ravaging the girls. My juices were flowing down my belly, chest, and onto my chin. I absolutely loved watching them, and now I wanted the endless sensual debauchery too.

When Bobby returned, he let down me down and bent me over a table. I could feel him putting something oily in my anus, before he shoved his cock in. I moaned and sobbed in pain. As he began fucking hard like everyman should do to his woman, I again felt the sexual flames arise again. Like the Phoenix, I was burned to ashes and then arose a new woman. I was now Bobby's sex slave and breeding cow. I had now found a new home with him and his cheerleader sex slaves.

EPILOGUE #1: Three Weeks Later

"If you want more compensation, I am quite sure the hospital can come up with a very good package."

"I'm sorry Dr. Potter, but I have truly fallen in love with Wyoming and the people I am staying with. I have accepted a position as GloSec's company doctor, and I already have a student nurse to help me. Emma is very bright and enthusiastic."

"GloSec huh? Well, I hope you know what you are doing. I heard that they are some very bad people to mess with."

"They're okay once you get to know them."

"Well, if you ever ever change your mind, give me a call. Good luck! Goodbye, Liz."

"Thank you, Sherman."

My connection to my old life was gone. Bobby had me sign a general power of attorney, and he used it to take over my assets. He paid off my few credit cards and loans. My luxury condo was deeded to my daughter Cassie along with a big trust fund when she turned 30-years old. College was not a problem since she was on a basketball scholarship. The remaining funds went into a retirement trust fund for when I turned 65. He put me as a beneficiary on one of his life insurance policies, and as one of the co-owners of the ranch. He owned me, and I owned him.

Another understanding we had was that he and his sluts were to never contact my daughter Cassie, a freshman at Memphis State. I did not want her to enter this perverted new life of mine.

As I entered the kitchen, I smiled at my new family. Bobby had just returned from a mission and was still wearing his black uniform and tactical gear. His M14 rifle lay on top of the dining room table. By the sight and smell, I knew it had been fired.

Bobby got ideas off the internet about Brazilian Waxes and ownership tattoos. You can guess what happened to his four sex slaves. We now sported "Bobby Use Only" over our pussies. On our left buttcheek was "Bobby's" and on our right buttcheek was "Slave".

Bobby was bottle feeding the baby girl he had with Sofia while Emma was nursing his baby son. An overdue Bree was helping Sofia make supper.

I whispered into Bobby's ear, "FYI. It's done. I missed my period! So maybe we can celebrate by getting in a quickie before supper."

He looked with in surprise which turned to a smile. He was about to say something when Bree interrupted our moment.

"Damn it! My water broke! Fuck you Bobby for making me a teen mom, you old bastard!"

There was dead silence, then everyone started laughing.

EPILOGUE #1: Bobby POV 4 Years Later

We were winging our way home on our corporate C-130 Hercules. The mission was a disaster, primarily due to bad intel from the client, the clients need for us to act immediately, and the absence of the local assets promised by the client.

Basically, we were set up for a revenge ambush, although they paid seven figures in cash for it. It was only supposed to be Wild Bill's team going in, but on a hunch I asked our CEO Victor Deswine for permission for my team to go in as unannounced back-up. That last minute change made all the difference. We killed at least two dozen of the bastards, but lost one dead and four wounded.

Private Clyde Gadson, killed as the ambush began, lay in a body bag next to me as I waited for my turn for treatment. I had a shrapnel wound in the left leg. I was glad that the plane was equipped with a medical aid station. It didn't help Clyde though, and I knew that I would have to again extend my personal condolences to another bereaved family along with a check for $330,000.

Damn it! At age 61, I am getting too old for this shit. I have adult kids from my first marriage, plus 4 wives and 11 kids on my second marriages. I can't die on them. They need me.

I watched as Doctor Liz, Nurse Emma, and two medics worked to save our people. Fortunately, our wounded had the two angels, my sex slaves Liz and Emma, working to save them. The girls were known as miracle workers, and many a GloSec employee owed their lives to them. I guess I was staring too long and Liz returned my stare. I mouthed 'I love you', and she smiled, then went back to work. I thought about knocking them up again. Weird Love!

My slaves' family and friends have excoriated me for what I did to Liz and my three cheer girls and how I ruined their futures. I reply with the facts below.

I start with what Liz has done since she became my sex slave wife. She has been a mentor, inspiration, and second mom to the girls. Emma absolutely loves and respects Liz, and is now thinking of become a doctor too.

Liz and Emma have voluntarily helped people, especially children, in areas where we have provided security during relief operations. They have received international recognition.

At home, Emma is the ranch foreman and family leader. She also helps Liz at the company clinic.

Liz is our den mother and has been a big help with the birthing and care of our babies. She has also overhauled and improved GloSec's medical department. Having a doctor in the family has been a mega-plus! As for her daughter Cassie, I'll save that for another time.

Bree is a teacher and coach at the GloSec K-12 private school. Sometimes, she is also on those high-risk relief missions providing armed security for our medical staff, and she has done it so well Victor made her a lieutenant commanding Alpha Security Detail.

Sophia is now a GloSec junior accountant. She works from home and helps raise donations to help provide food, shelter, and medical supplies for uncapitalized relief operations.

As for my cheerleaders, can they still do it after having babies? Yes, they workout and can still do a standing back tuck. Yay!

Faith, Cassie, Selene, and Amy Jo help pitch in to take care of our kids and the ranch while Wild Bill and I are gone.

In summary, we are a happy, loving family.

I conclude my reply to my detractors:

"You don't know what you're talking about, so piss off!"

*****

FROM THE AUTHOR: Thank you for reading my story. I'm not sure if I will write a Chapter 5. If I did, it would involve Cassie Walker and maybe Selene, the sister of one of the cheerleaders.

Another story idea is a stand-alone focus on Faith living with Will Bill and his step-daughter Amy Jo.

For my fans of the "My Parents Warned Me" series, I have started on Chapter 3 which will conclude the series.

12