Bobby at the Cheerleader Carwash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me go! I don't want to become a teen mom," she pleaded.

I told her "Tough shit. Slaves don't get to choose."

I sat next to her head and put my cock to her lips. She turned away, so I grabbed her hair and yelled, "Clean me up, slave bitch!"

It wasn't the best cock cleaning, but it was a start. As she cleaned, I reflected on my good fortune today: $10,000 for the SUV and three hot teen cheerleaders to be used for servicing me.

My cunt-raper was hard again, and so I grabbed her hanging hips and slowly inserted it into her ass. I checked off her anal virginity. She howled in pain, and her two bound friends also howled too in sympathy. I spanked her ass a couple of times to get her attention.

"Relax your ass! Stop fighting it. Just relax and it won't hurt as much," I instructed her.

Emma took the advice somewhat, and we could now both enjoy the loss of her anal cherry. I'm not an assman, but in order to break Emma I had to use all three of her holes. There is nothing more demoralizing to a teen girl than to be ass-raped.

Her body relaxes, and she seems to just accept the humiliation. I move my right hand to her wet pussy, fucking it while playing with her clit. My left hand grabs her right breast, and it is massaging it while pinching nipple.

Soon she is going with the sex, humping back at me. The petite teen is on fire, and she is gasping about how it much it hurts while also asking for more.

We explode about the same time, her pussy pours out girl juice while I flood her rectum. It was so intense that we just lay there for a long time.

Eventually, I get us up and into the shower where we wash each other. Then we crash into bed, naked and sated...for now.

I really must share this suggestion: If you don't have a teenaged sex slave, then get one!

ASAP!

The next morning, I got us up. After a quick shower sex, I sat in my captain's chair drinking coffee while Emma made breakfast, naked and with soft clamps on her nipples and labia. She was humming some pop song.

At my feet were Sofia and Bree, both still dressed except for their barefeet. The girls fettered into a strict hog-tie, and their panties were in their mouths. I even ziptied their big toes together. Painful clamps were secured to their nipples and pussy-lips. Vibrators were lodged against their pussies carefully so that I could still take their cherries later. Another hour of this, and they should be docile enough for the stripping they were going to do in front of my camcorder.

The rest of the story will maybe continue another time. However, I will say that Emma did get knocked up in my R.V. and that she is my common-law sex slave wife who gave birth to our four kids. Is it possible to have a loving, solid relationship between a kidnapped high school senior cheerleader and a man in his fifties? Well...fuck yeah!

AUTHOR NOTE: I started on Chapter 2, which I might finish based on reader response.

12