All Comments on 'Bobby Makes Three'

by jontemple1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
deadonedeadoneabout 11 years ago
So if he fuck a girl at work all is good?

In fact if he brought home a girl a week and fucker on the wife's side of the bed all is good?

Wife now is just mercy fucking WACC so why can't he go out and get some?

No this is yet again nothing but a one sided WACC story. She always says "I love you, but I am going to fuck the world into submission. OH you can just sit in the corner and yank off" "But I love you" 'You stupid WACC'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't understand stories like this

Why would any man want an unfaithful, cheating slut for a wife, especially if she seems to enjoy sex with her lover more than she does with him? The lover gets hot sex and the husband gets leftovers, including a "cream pie", sloppy seconds, an uninspired mercy fuck, and a wet spot to sleep in. This woman would quickly lose whatever small respect she had for her husband (obviously not much respect there by this point), and the marriage would end. I just don't understand why anyone would think this was a "hot" fantasy. Whatever.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 11 years ago
You got my support, I thought it a well told story

Don't take any notice of the knockers as they seem to take some sort of pleasure out of running down writers who compose a story under the heading of "Loving Wives"

The story was very believable and well told and certainly compassionate towards his thoughts for his wife and family. We can't all be expected to conform to some stereotyped relationship and it is feasible that some couples chose to add others to their intimate moments when one or the other feels the need for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice twist

I enjoyed the nice twist to an old story line. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

A well written cuck story. Yes he had a dilemma, but did he handle it right? I don't think so. He now lost his wife anyway. They had sex with the kids present pathetic. All he is a provider and receiver of mercy fucks and sloppy seconds at least until Bobby says otherwise. This is what happens when people think with their sex organs not their brains

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Another fucking WACC story! The fucking sickos have taken over this bullshit category. Why can't you guys just admit you have a fetish and post the shit where it belongs. Cuckoldry is a fetish. You don't have to be a WACC or have to post all WACC stories because the category says sharing and extra marital. Somehow a group of you guys have decided your fetish is normal and not a fetish but to 95% of the world cuckoldry is depraved and disgusting!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

1st story and you go full cuckie! Sick, sick, sick!!!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

Enjoyed the tale. Well written and nicely erotic. Looking forward to reading future offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
unbelievable

really. just for your personal fun you fuck up others life (kids). they can't choose and for a couple of minutes your more imature then them ? pure shit

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but it was well-written

Very good for a first effort. Looking forward for more from you, perhaps not cuckolding, though?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

the stupid fucker should have put a stop to instantly. Now his whore wife is probably knocked up with another mans bastard baby. Hope he gets some common sense and divorces the cheating slut who doesn't really love him and disrespects him by getting knocked up by another man. I divorce and have DNA tests done on the other kids to make sure they were mine. Hope full she also got AIDS from the guy and dies a slow lonely miserable death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Go suck dicks at a gay bar.

You are a pathetic little boy cuck, no wonder the slut fucks you over. -5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice Family Tale

The protagonist makes some very difficult decisions very quickly and they reinforced and strengthened the marriage. She wanted it and it was just a matter of time before she let the friend bonk her. So, the husband showed some realism and integrity by getting on board quickly, rather than letting this deteriorate into another family shattering, cheating wife scenario.

People are going to do what they are going to do. Channeling that sexual energy like he did was excellent. This was not a sick “chuck” story at all; it was a man who demonstrated real leadership. The wife is a stay at home mom with a high libido; nothing wrong with that either.

Keep writing.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
A Woman's Fantasy

Not so much for men. So if you are a male of the species, that says so much about you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This shit ain't LW

what kind of friend hangs around your wife while you are not home? putting on the sleazy moves while the kids are still in the house. bobby obviously doesn't share a friendship on the the same level as the husband. cut his fucken nuts off and back hand the stupid wife. looks like another shit story writer just like xleglover.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Words in his mouth

Why was Hubby unable to be clear? I understood that he did NOT want his Buddy to become Sweetie's Bull! Hubby also did NOT want Sweetie to give in to his Buddy's seduction! BUT, he allowed Sweetie to redefine his nuanced feelings about that development and oversimplify it to sound like it was Hubby's wish that she succumb to her Bull. When his Buddy came over at Sweetie's invitation, Hubby did NOT explain his position to him. Nor did Hubby ask his Buddy why he thought it was appropriate to try to seduce Sweetie, the mother of Hubby's kids (as far as we know!) Did their friendship pale with respect to Bull's attraction to Sweetie? Finally, what were Bull's ultimate intentions? Another notch on his bedpost? Friends with benefits whenever Bull was girlfriendless? Equal sharing of Sweetie? Steal Sweetie away?

Hubby let go of the opportunity to get his feelings across to either one, and has not sought to clarify either of their current intentions! He is, therefore, a leaf blowing in the whirlwind that has huffed and puffed, and which may blow his home down!

I liked the story and do NOT envy Hubby's situation!

4.5 = 5* (good inaugural story!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
motives missing

A well-written story. However, I agree with another comment that what's missing is any allusion to the motivations and intentions of Melissa and Bobby. Possibly more background needed? The husband is presented as being tolerant of Melissa's wishes, although not fully going along with it. In other words, she's doing something that he'd prefer she not do. And this has disaster written all over it. Yet at the same time Bobby isn't presented as an immediate threat. It all leaves the flow of the story a bit vague and unclear regarding what exactly is going on.

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 11 years ago
lucky man!

I'd love my wife to do that again!

sirhugssirhugsabout 11 years ago
darn...

I was hoping she got knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Trash. Willing cuckolds are not erotic.

BigVic77BigVic77over 9 years ago
nice story

well told with plenty of intimate detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story?

Yeah, if you're a willing cuckold maybe. Disgusting shit. I get a kick out of the sick fucks that think this is erotic. Depraved fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved the voyeuring and the cream pie eating. Looking forward to a progression where the hubby gets under wifey as she gets fucked by their friend.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Voyeur, sharing man cuckold story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous