All Comments on 'Bobby's Graduation Party'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Leon22Leon22over 19 years ago
And another great one by zaxxon

Love your stories and characters (Bobby's Mom is a new favorite). I can't wait to read the next sexual adventure at the Westville High School.

Keep them coming zaxxon

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Needs 3 chapters before!!!!

He breaks his arms, and suddenly is getting action with the school nurse, the teacher, AND HIS MOM?! Each of THOSE is a story - could be good ones. This should have been a chapter 4 of a story... tell HOW he gets his nurse and teacher - and DEFINITELY how he gets his mom. No lead up, just bang! He's already got the goods - a little hard to believe as it is.

I just couldn't get through the whole thing, as I was thinking "As if"... fantasy is great - but give us at least an EXCUSE to believe it, and we'll LOVE it. We WANT to believe it!

If we'd had the REST of the story, it might have been good... it's just that suspension of disbelief without explanation only goes so far.

Nice writing style otherwise.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 19 years ago
to the moron below me

you are a jack ass and obviously not a fan of zaxon. why?

because the previous storyline you were looking for was in back to school 3.

great writing, zaxxon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
To the moron below ME

No, you're a jackass to assume the every single person has visited this site the same length of time you have. Your comments are valid only if you assume that there will never be new readers to this site or of zaxxon stories.

How would someone who has never visited this site before and sees only this story have any way of knowing there were previous chapters? The descriptions on zaxxon's page don't provide that information. In such cases, the only way would be if the writer includes one brief sentence -- that's all it would take, one -- to alert new readers to this simple fact.

Lich LordLich Lordover 19 years ago
Awesome Story.

Dude seriously, this was great. I wish there could have been a little bit more of the Mother/Son theme, but it all was still great. You can't ger rid of Mrs. Smith keep her with the rest of your stories. Maybe Mrs. Smith has a sister???

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good

but still say there should be another titfuck episode with mom from the Aunt Vicky serials

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
well done

That story was well written, and I enjoyed it. Althought Bobby should have hooked up with his mom after the party. Other than that it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Joelante!

Hey Zaxxon, excellent fare. You are right up there with George Tasker, who is my favourite author. You both should do a chain-story together! Hot stuff! You should stick another female character into this series, so there will be another woman's mouth for your men to blow their loads into!

Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
Fantastic Story

Definitely Keep up the good work. The storylines are good but as I just started reading them is it possible to place them in somekind of order so I can read them in the correct sequence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

you really do like titfucking its in all your stories i have read so far,good.

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaalmost 3 years ago

Um, you need to do some editing. Consider the beginning:

"It was a typical Tuesday morning for Bobby Smith as he awoke in his bed to the sound of his alarm clock buzzing. He reached over and slapped the snooze button on his alarm clock. He fumbled a couple times before he was able to hit the button. He still had trouble using his arms, since BOTH OF THEM WERE IN CASTS."

So THAT'S a typical day for him? Does he usually wake up with BOTH OF HIS ARMS IN CASTS?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous