All Comments on 'Body of Knowledge'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
lonelyQuadlonelyQuadabout 8 years ago
You have a lot to work with...

These two are compatible with minimum knowledge of 1-another. Plot can get thicker with romance or you can take the action-flick route with a man-of-unknown skills falls for the nuclear-scientist with a naive attitude of her body of knowlege... My love of novels suspects her horney boss wants more than sex... There you go, take it and run with it and I'll be your loyal reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Please...

isadoreisadoreabout 8 years ago
yes!

I am with Quad on the topic of more, yes please. The buildup was great and further avenues need to be examined. Not sure how or if the lecherous boss should fit in but there needs to be a caught in the elevator or hallway scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed this very much. Hope to see more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it a lot, but...

...I just wish I shared your large breast fetish.

gara5289gara5289about 8 years ago

Liked it a lot, but I hope you wrap up some of your other multichapter stories before going back to this.

ManLuvs2PlzWManLuvs2PlzWabout 8 years ago
A Tad Bit Relateable . . .

Yes, a tad bit relateable. Not as to having been with such a wondrously attractive woman, but with an attractive woman and things unfolding quickly and well! I do love an experience with a woman doing as you described. It has happened though not for some time.

Your story has given me renewed hope and recall of times past.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Any other neighbors?

Terrific, as usual. Now that Paul has met "Seven of Nine", what are the chances that another neighbor is named "Thirteen"? Or maybe just looks like Olivia Wilde....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot!

Nice pacing and story buildup. Not sure how many such women might actually exist, but it was a nice fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

That was sick! Please write a sequel!

HughJardHughJardabout 8 years ago
Great story

A great story by an excellent writer. Not to be missed.

ManofMithgarManofMithgarabout 8 years ago
12

Yes, cumtinuing on would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
as usual you do not disappoint!

I've read all your stories and this one keeps your tradition of greatness going strong! I woukd love a continuation of these two characters cuz I think you can go a lot of places with them! Thank you for all the effort you put into these stories to make them as awesome and entertaining as they are!

ctyankee264ctyankee264about 8 years ago
Twelve stars!

Sometimes a relatively short story about a couple who meet, and because the stars are so perfectly aligned that in very short order they enjoy a wonderful, thrashing fuck, interrupted only briefly for a quick dinner, is just what the doctor ordered. This is one of those stories. Your previous stories say an encore (or several!) would be excellent, but this story could also easily stand on its own as a one-off. Either answer would be the right one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you sir, May we have another

This cries out for continuation.

The_x_physiologistThe_x_physiologistabout 8 years ago
Rated as 12 for 7 of 9!

I love your stories and this new one is no exception. Keep going with his and make it a new series!

redbaron172redbaron172about 8 years ago
Oh Yes!!!

Definitely more there...... Little quick on the draw but good finish.... loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is hot!!!

The story is awesome. I love it!

HTW2HTW2almost 8 years ago
Definitely more!

Contnue. You do Romance very well. I'd like to see how you build a romance after already having great sex. Love the story line. However, you need to continue Love me Love my Dogs next. Thanks, definitely one of my favorite authors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful built up-and climax.

Well, with that score, there ought to be more. Bonus marks deserve bonus chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Can we have more?

Wolfy1313Wolfy1313over 7 years ago
Awesome

There definitely needs to be more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good stuff

I'd like another visit with these two

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Seems like there is more to this story

There must be more to be said about how the relationship between these characters evolve. Similar to, "Love Me, Love My Dogs."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more needed

what does he do her revenge over bishop teddy growing

more please

paps

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Don't stop with one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Sex for Seven

Nice start, now we need a few more chapters ;)

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Welllll...Good Gravy!

Once again, I love your storytelling. More than any other element,

your sense of humor is a perfect match with mine.

Your asides are Champion!

I do find myself wondering if my appreciation is because your stories

are what males most want to hear and believe?

I see few, if any, female comments among your responses?

Acknowledging that some Anonymous posts aren't quite clear.

I love all your stories I've read. I pause...and keep turning the pages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great and healthy

It's nice to see a lusty story of healthy, nice people having a fine time and drawing closer together in the process. So much better than the sick cuckold, incestuous, obsessive and desperate stories elsewhere on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dear Author, Yes, you need to add to this story of star crossed lovers. Like, what does he do for a living? Save on utilities and rent and move together into her or his apartment. Fall deeply in love and stay together. That all would be nice and acceptable. Anyway, thank you for another great love story and another five rating. Well deserved. jntiques

sonata47sonata47about 7 years ago
Definitely need more

I really enjoyed this story. Fun characters and sexy scenes. Please write more for them.

CitidiverCitidiverabout 7 years ago
Excellent start

Since you left open Paul's history and occupation, it would be wonderfully ironic if he turned out to be Bishop's superior or at least someone who can make Bishop's life hellish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I also like it hot

And boy did you ever deliver! Gotta have more Paul and Sarah...big tits and huge cock! Went through 2 bottles of water reading this story...great title BTW. Don't leave us hangin'. Chapter 2, 3, 4, more. With a few more sperm shots in Sarah, and we'll have a baby suckin' those big mams.

laad4e08laad4e08almost 7 years ago
Could easily read more of these two!

Really enjoyed he chemistry between the two. I like that she has been guarded at work and was able to let her hair down. As a guy, I know I don't always appreciate the difficulties beautiful women have. We look at them and just assume life is easier because they are hot. This story reminds me that it is not always the case.

Great story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing story...Need more

I think you can develop subsequent parts of this story by focussing more on male character as well as his profession. I would like to see them falling in love eventually and then breaking up for some reason only to get re united again.

Also you can include how Bishop increased his ante against the lady and how Paul reconciled her which lead to fulfilling sex.

Personally, I love almost all your stories sans incest. I think you write great and make us all long for sex that very few of us experience consistently in our lives. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

fantastic excellent outstanding I'm an old fart now but I remember 1 or 2 like that thanks for the memories.

grumpa1945grumpa1945almost 7 years ago
Great beginnings

I to am an old man. I only had one woman attack me that way. I want more, much more. I don't like being anonymous. I stand by what I say. This is a good story, she could get weird with the boss or Teddy at work. They could remain exclusive and have adventures. Perhaps a girlfriend of Buffy's comes to town. Possabilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish the story, please!

I loved this story. Please let us know how it ends for these two lovers. Can't wait for the next part. GREAT JOB!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Weekend away. Return and find boss is fired for sexual misconduct. She becomes boss and they celebrate...fancy dinner with sex in her bed after.

mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

A great plot and series of scenes that were sexy and energizing. Great description, dialogue, settings, and sex. There are a number of ways a sequel could proceed: focus on the bosses asshole nature, focus on Paul's work and point of view, include an altercation between Paul and another male, have a male hit on Sara inappropriately, and attempted rape, a conflict between Sara and Paul. I'm sure you have a better way to go than I do. Well written and told story. The description of the sex was well done, beautiful.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Fuck yes!

That's my answer to your question--"Would you like another chapter about Buffy?"

Definitely a hot woman who enjoys sex. What isn't to like? Yes, please add a sequel to this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
With One Hand Tied Behind Your Back

Absolutely amazing. An outstanding story with nothing said about Paul, You have at least 6 to 8 chapters to play with Paul, Sarah, and the perv. Paul could be Sarah's boss's boss and work at the same facility that Sarah does. This is a very well written story and a lot of fun. Thanks.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Marvelous

So good and so much potential. I agree that Paul could turn out to be her boss's boss, very interesting.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Loved it -find smart VERY sexy...

and built, and gorgeous, and super horny to boot...

Loved the characters..he doesn't want to be forward, she decides he's OK, finds out he's packing, and she's gotta have it, after a long drought.

Five, and fave...not your first story i've really enjoyed..even if no follow-up sure I'll find something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this story. What happens next?

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Awesome

Loved this story and hope you can write a follow up. Would love to see how their relationship develops. You're an excellent storyteller and I love your stories.

GrimgorGrimgorover 3 years ago
Time to reconsider

Maybe you find some inspiration to further this story, would like to know more about him and his life too

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
How

How come her creepy boss never got his comuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
FANTASTIC

This is one of the best stories I've read of thousands. It well deserves at least one more chapter. Storyline could include his career and/or more of her career. Perhaps a situation showing up her boss. Please, please share more on this wonderful couple. Regardless thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. One of my favorites. Please continue with it.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

It even had an evil scientist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story but too short please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good, strong start with so many possible directions the story could go.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10 Vampire Slayers!!!!!

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

As usual, another well written story that left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For someone so intelligent, why didn't 'Seven' just record/video the 'meetings' with Bishop which was basically sexual harassment. Spy shops have the necessary devices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Please add more to their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although you put plenty effort into storyline, for me the romance doesn't really captivate. You've shown better in other stories, so perhaps emphasis on raw sex is what your ’reader body' favours? No criticism, just my personal pref then.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 1 year ago

I think this has enough going for it not to be a one-shot story. Hoping we can get at least 1 more chapter of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of these two would be most desirable!!!

mcrr2225mcrr222511 months ago

A great store and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You lost me when she said, "You've seen mine...", as men don't have an upper body attraction as women do, & he hadn't seen her lower-body anatomy area yet, so it wasn't true.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Left

Left like this,the story does nothing for me,just a normal full of sex story?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story well told. You understand what intelligent people are like. Keep writing your truth.

ehppmsehppms2 months ago

Again another really good story and yes I would like to read more about buffy and what see could get up too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous