Body of Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he laughed, wiping his brow theatrically. "Meat you shall get!" Oh shit, that sounded like a come on, didn't it? "Um, I'll order.... you go pick the Buffy of your choice."

Sarah smiled. She hadn't intended the 'must have meat' comment as a sexual one, rather as a contrast to his vegetarian thought. His stumble told her he had the same problem with his response. Neither of them was hitting on the other intentionally, but there was a definite tension in the air. She toyed with a button on her blouse as she went to pick the disc to watch, and popped it open with a playful grin. There was certainly cleavage available for viewing now. She wondered how he'd handle it.

It had been so long since she saw any of the TV show, she decided to just start at the beginning, extracting Season One, Disc One from the box set. Paul's system was typically complicated looking, but she was, after all, a scientist. If she could plan a particle collision, she could certainly turn on a DVD player and a television.

By the time Paul joined her on the couch, she had the first episode cued up and ready to roll, remote control in hand.

"Forty five minutes," he said, handing her a glass of her wine, and taking a seat next to her. He was careful not to sit too close, not wanting her to think he was assuming anything.

She pressed 'play', and time turned back to her early teenage years. Sarah Michelle.... the Gellar version.... was a high school cheerleader type, doing battle with the forces of evil between Algebra and History class. Buffy.... the Horton version.... sat back and sipped her wine, making the occasional comment to Paul about the plot of the episode, and vampires in general.

"I know it seems that the only subject today's TV viewers will watch involves zombies, vampires or werewolves, but I just don't get it," she laughed. "It's supposed to be sexy, but I just find it boring. Maybe it's the science geek in me. At least this show didn't try to take itself too seriously. It's better than I remember it."

Paul was taking advantage of her focus on the screen to give her a closer look. Her lips looked so soft, and delicious. The golden waves of her long hair wrapped down the far side of her neck, reappearing across her shoulder and drawing his eyes toward her breasts, which also looked soft and delicious.

Sarah shifted in her seat, erasing part of the gap between them. Maybe it was the wine. Maybe it was the fact that he didn't look at her like a piece of very desirable meat. Maybe it was because he looked a little like Jason Statham, but with hair, and a nice smile, instead of the perpetual action-hero scowl. Maybe she was just horny, despite taking matters into her own hands in the shower. She shifted again, until her shoulder just touched his. She turned her head to look at him again.

Paul was watching the screen, and when she turned, he brought his attention back to her, looking into her icy blue eyes, surrounded by long, curled lashes. Her lips looked so kissable, and he naturally leaned forward, almost imperceptibly.

Dr. Sarah Horton specialized in the imperceptible, however. She saw his microscopic move in her direction.

I think he wants to kiss me, she thought, looking back at him and weighing the pros and cons of letting him. The only con she could come up with was that he was a neighbour. If things didn't work out, it could become awkward very quickly. The wine, and her recent lack of companionship tipped the scales in the 'pro' direction. Her eyes fluttered, and she began to lean forward.

"BRRRONNNNKKKK!" the door buzzer said loudly, startling both of them.

"Holy fuck!" Sarah gasped, grabbing her chest in shock. Her heart was pounding. "That just scared the life out of me!"

Paul had been similarly surprised, and leapt to his feet to answer the buzzer, and direct the delivery guy up to his door.

Sarah sat on the couch, catching her breath, and regaining her composure. The heat of the moment slowly passed, and by the time Paul returned with the pizza, she was back in control. She was grateful the buzzer had interrupted them, as she wasn't sure she was ready to take that step with him yet. She moved back toward her end of the couch, reestablishing the buffer zone between them. He handed her an empty plate, and placed the huge pizza box on the table.

"Eat up, there's plenty," he smiled. He was still standing, and as she leaned forward to grab two slices, he got the full view down her top. Oh god! There's plenty, all right. Jesus, those are nice tits. He tried not to stare, but her rack, and deep cleavage, held his gaze for a few extra seconds. Almost long enough for her to notice, but he caught himself in time. He sat, took a slice for his own plate, and pressed the play button on the remote.

Paul sat, eating and casting little glances in her direction. Unfortunately, she wasn't looking back, and what might have been a moment of escalating passion before the buzzer, became just another part of the evening. They made it through five episodes.

"Well, Paul," Sarah said softly as the credits rolled, "I think I should call it a night. I've got a busy day tomorrow, and should get a good night's sleep. Thanks for inviting me. We should do it again sometime."

How about tomorrow? he thought. His mouth was more diplomatic.

"Sure, Sarah. Anytime," he smiled.

At the front door, there was an awkward moment. Goodnight kiss? Absolutely not. How about a hug? He'd really like that, but no. Finally, she held out her hand, and he took it, in a decidedly non-sexual gesture.

"Goodnight, Paul," she giggled.

"Goodnight, Sarah," he nodded. She stepped out, and disappeared down the hallway.

Not exactly the start he was hoping for, but a start it was.

***

Sarah had a reasonably good sleep, but she woke with a disturbing amount of arousal filling her mind. Her subconscious mind had filled her dreams with sex, sex, and more sex, so she was full blown horny in the morning.

"Oh shit," she whispered, looking at the bedside clock. She probably had time, but it would have to be a quick one.

She reached out with her right hand, and rummaged in the drawer of the side table, finding the hard plastic device by touch. Doing herself in the shower may have been unusual, but doing herself in general, or in the bedroom, was a relatively normal occurrence. The batteries in her vibrator were fresh, and it was soon buzzing away between her thighs, doing its best to satisfy the frustrations of last night.

Maybe she should have let him kiss her? No, that wouldn't have solved it. She had a strict policy about putting out on the first date.... She absolutely wouldn't.... and only sex would have given her that release the vibrator was currently working on. Getting kissed would have only made it worse.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh.... shit! OhshitohshitohSHIT!" she gasped as the vibrations finally hit the spot. "GNAHGHHHHHN!"

Waves of pleasure ripped through her. Her whole body tensed, then wilted, as the orgasm peaked and waned. Her thumb found the off switch, silencing her plastic friend for the moment. She placed him upright on the side table.

"Oh.... shit," she smiled, feeling warm, and relaxed. She couldn't really enjoy the sensation as long as she'd like. She had to get moving, or she would miss her train.

***

Sarah tapped the pen against her ruby red, bee-stung lips as she considered her next move.

Let's see.... If that's a 7, and this is a 5.... that means the 2 can only go here, in this row. The 4 goes here.... since this is the 9. Yes. That's it. The rest just fall into place after that.

She looked up, and caught a man across the train pretending her hadn't been staring at her. Probably imagining the pen was his cock, and wanting these lips to do their magic, she thought. Dream on, buddy.

As the train slowed, pulling into the station, Sarah folded her paper, and tucked it into her bag. She stood, watching the man's eyes follow up her tall form. She adjusted her trenchcoat, cinched it tighter around her narrow waist, and stepped off, just as the doors opened.

She arrived at her lab precisely on schedule. Teddy was his usual, cheerful self, making smalltalk, and reporting the morning's news.

Sarah had been a bit too relaxed this morning. She didn't give her attire the attention she usually did, and had dressed in a very tight, very short, very revealing, royal blue dress. It was exactly what she felt like wearing.... sexy, eye catching, and memorable.... but exactly the wrong thing to wear at work, especially with Edwin Bishop around. She could almost feel his eyes on her body already. Her lab coat did little to solve the problem, as it covered all the dress, and made it appear that she was naked under it. That made her feel like she really was naked under it, which made her pussy wetter than usual.

Thankfully, Bishop was away nearly all day, dealing with his own superiors. He gave her one leer, and was gone, easing the pain somewhat, and letting her unbutton a little. Teddy became the beneficiary of her relaxed attitude, surely catching an eyeful of her cleavage throughout the day.

When Sarah arrived home, she picked up her mail, as usual. Also as usual, Paul appeared from the garage. He had his usual smile for her.

The unusual part of the whole thing was Sarah. A day in this sexy dress, feeling every eye on her, had revved up her engine. She had felt hot and wet all day. As the elevator arrived, they stepped on, and Paul hit the button for their floor.

Sarah looked at him, and suddenly knew what needed to happen.

"Do you have plans tonight?" she asked. Please, please, please say no.

"None whatsoever," he replied.

"Good. I need more Buffy. I'll drop my stuff and come right over," she smiled.

Paul sensed something about her tone. Something he wanted to encourage.

"Just come over now," he suggested. "Your stuff will be safe in my place, too."

Sarah nodded, and smiled. When the door opened, she followed him out, and down the hall to his door. She watched him slip the key into the lock, feeling the sexual connotations of the act. It made her shudder.

Soon she was safely inside his apartment. She put her bag down, and unwrapped her coat from around her body. She had almost forgotten what she was wearing.

"Wow!" Paul gasped. "That's some dress!"

"Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot," she giggled, closing the coat again. "Maybe I should go change."

"Don't you dare!" he laughed. "So, is this what all scientists wear under their lab coats?" he asked, arching his eyebrows.

"Sorry to burst your bubble," she replied. "I was rushed this morning, and made a poor wardrobe choice. At least my pervert of a boss wasn't around today." She opened the coat again, this time removing it, and hanging it next to the front door.

"I wouldn't call that dress a poor choice. Far from it. It looks beautiful on you," Paul complimented her. "So, your boss is a pervert?"

"Pretty much," she nodded. "I try not to give him any encouragement, but he's a self starter. He calls me Seven. I hate that."

"Seven?" he asked quizzically. "Oh, you mean like Seven of Nine? I just loved her. Jeri Ryan is so hot."

"Yes, she is," Sarah replied. "It's only because he's creepy that I hate it. Whatever you do, don't call me Seven."

"Check," he smiled. His eyes tried desperately to stay on her face, but the dress was not making it easy. That cleavage had a gravitational pull, like a black hole. It was more powerful than his will. His mind suddenly made an internal comment that he found funny, and he laughed.

"What? What's so funny?" Sarah asked, suddenly more than merely curious.

"I'm not sure you'd like it," he warned her.

"Listen buster, I may appear to be a frumpy scientist, but I'll have you know I have a great sense of humour," she smiled. "Spill it!"

"Frumpy scientist?" he laughed again. "In that dress? Somehow 'frumpy' doesn't come to mind. Okay, okay, I'll tell you, but remember.... you made me."

"Duly noted," she smiled, crossing her arms. "Let's hear it."

"Well, your boss calls you Seven, and this is the ninth floor?" he offered. "Personally, I'd rate you higher than a seven though. More like a nine."

Sarah snorted, then broke out laughing. How did I miss that before? Seven of Nine.... Seven of the Ninth Floor? That's a good one! He's pretty sharp. Her laughter wound down.

"That's good.... I actually like it. I'd still rather you didn't call me Seven, but I think it's funny," she smiled, relaxing more. "As for the second part.... Only a nine?" she asked, playing coy.

"Well, we've only just met," he replied. "I reserve the right to update the rating as new information becomes available."

Okay, that was a definite flirt, she thought. I'm liking this guy. Maybe I knew what I was doing when I dressed this morning, after all.

With the days work past, she could now enjoy the feelings the dress gave her. She could see his gaze wavering, and grinned inside. She knew she looked good in this dress. She knew her breasts showed well in it. She knew her legs looked longer and more muscular under the skirt.

He was doing pretty well, though, keeping his eyes above her neckline for the vast majority of the time.

They picked up where they left off, joining Buffy and her friends partway through the first season. Sarah inched closer to Paul with each shift of her position on the couch. At last, she made contact.

They sat, side by side, shoulders touching, for several minutes. She was really hoping he would take the next step.

Paul was happy being this close to her. For one thing, her could look down her décolletage virtually unnoticed. She also smelled wonderful.

Sarah decided to give him a metaphorical nudge. She shivered, just enough for him to notice. It wasn't even entirely disingenuous, as she did have a fair bit of skin exposed, and it was a little cool in the apartment. The first shiver didn't do the trick, so she did it again. Bingo.

"Are you cold?" he asked, putting his arm around her. He rubbed her upper arm. She leaned closer, and moaned very softly, turning to look at him.

There was an interminable pause, as she looked into his eyes, and he looked back. She bit her lip nervously.

Sarah, just do it. You know you want to kiss him. He's holding you close. It's not going to get better than it is right now.

Sarah tilted her head, and leaned closer still, pausing just before her lips touched his. He met her halfway. It was as it should be. Passionate. Exciting. Urgent.

Mmmmm, her lips are every bit as soft and kissable as they look, he thought. And she's kissing back!

Sarah reached up, to hold him in position, with a hand softly caressing his hair. She felt his tongue.... just a brief, exploratory foray. A kiss that was also a question; would her tongue like to come out and play?

She answered with a soft moan, and a playful stab of her own.

I really need this tonight, Paul. Don't disappoint me, please, she thought, tickling his lips with her tongue.

He responded with a wet, passionate probing of her mouth.

Sarah's libido took control of her reactions. In a blur, she had twisted in his embrace, straddled his lap, and was face to face with him, holding his head with both hands. This kiss was no longer a playful one, but a desperate, needy exploration of the evening's potential.

It's been far too long since I felt like a beautiful, desirable woman, Sarah thought. That Edwin Bishop bastard has been forcing me to bury my sexual side, but not tonight. Tonight, I'm going to take what I want. Tonight, I hold nothing back.

As Paul held her close, and they traded saliva, he wondered what to do with his hands. Sure, it seemed like the switch had been flipped, and she had gone from sexy Sarah the scientist to a hungry tigress, but he was hesitant to chance ruining things. Fortunately, she rescued him.

"Touch me, please," she panted, between kisses.

"Where?" he replied, when the opportunity arose.

"Anywhere.... everywhere, " she clarified, extracting her tongue from his mouth just long enough to form the words. "My body is yours."

Paul's hands had been safely parked at her waist, but now roamed further south, grabbing her ass firmly. It did appear to be a very nice ass. Toned. Muscular. Athletic. Attached to those looooong legs. He'd have to ask her what she did to stay in such incredible shape.

In his lap, she was enjoying the feel of his hands on her butt.... but she'd rather have more direct contact. She reached back, and tugged her skirt up, removing the layer of fabric from its intervening position. That's better, she thought, moaning at the sensation of flesh on flesh. Her panties were quite brief, so nearly all of her backside was in the palm of his hand. Literally.

Since it had never really stopped, this was technically still their first kiss. It was a doozy, with tongues tangling, lips slurping wetly, and heads swivelling from side to side. Moans and groans filled the room, competing with the growls and screams coming from the huge TV. Buffy (the vampire slayer) was losing the battle to Buffy (the stacked, blonde physicist) for attention.

Paul was feeling the effects of this close contact tonsil inspection. He pulled her tighter, squashing her extremely un-geek-like, huge sexy tits into his chest. He relished the pressure of the twin globes making dents in his body.

Sarah was relishing another point of contact. Paul's crotch was definitely the home of a very nice bulge, and her pussy was grinding gently against it. Maybe not so gently, and not so subtly, as she pressed down harder. She felt one of his hands creeping slowly up her side, heading for her breasts. Oh, fuck, yes.... grab my tits! Better yet.....

She reached behind the back of her neck, and managed to start the zipper going down, far enough to finish with the other hand. Still locked together at the lips, she wriggled her shoulders free of the cap sleeves, and pushed the dress down below her breasts. She finally broke the kiss, and sat back, giving him his first real look at her chest.

Paul's mouth hung open. He was not only speechless.... even his thoughts stalled out, as he beheld the beauty before him.

Sarah wasn't waiting for him to get it together. She gave him a playfully coy look, and squeezed her upper arms together, making her breasts swell more enticingly. She didn't say it, but the message was clear ; what do you think of these? She reached behind her back with both hands, and unhooked her bra, dropping it in his lap. What do you think of them now? She added a shake of her shoulders, causing her breasts to sway and jiggle.

He was spurred into action, grabbing her breasts with both hands. They filled them perfectly; perfectly full, perfectly smooth, and perfectly soft. He hefted them, feeling the weight that went along with their volume.

He knew it was probably poor etiquette to grab her bra and read the tag, so he refrained, judging them on his own criteria. She was at least a DD-cup, if not more, and tits like that aren't meant to be perky and sag free.

That's a terrible word, isn't it? Sag. Droop is worse. No woman wants her boobs to sag or droop. There has to be a descriptive that conveys the womanly shape of her breasts. In his opinion, Sarah's breasts were the most beautiful he had ever seen, and had just the right amount of globular curve to them. He pressed his face against them, and kissed them softly. He worshipped them.

Of course, there's more to a woman's tits than volume. Sarah's nipples were definitely suckable, the size of his pinky tip.... like tall gumdrops. He went in for a taste.