Body of Knowledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah moaned, and held his head, stroking his hair softly as he suckled her.

"Mmmmm, yes.... I do like getting my nipples sucked on," she breathed. "Don't stop."

She let him fondle, kiss and gnaw on her feminine globes, for as long as he wanted. She loved her breasts, and liked it when her lovers shared that sentiment. Paul obviously did; if his slobber on her nipples wasn't proof enough, the hard lump her pussy had been pressed against.... which had grown even larger since she bared her chest.... was confirmation that he found her exciting.

She undulated her hips, and groaned.

"Paul, I'm curious about this thing," she smiled, wriggling again to be clear about her subject. "You've seen mine, now I'd like to see yours."

Of course, for him to do that.... show her his.... he'd have to release her breasts, and she would need to get off his lap. Reluctantly, he let her go.

Once she was off his lap, she took advantage of the freedom to take her dress off completely. For the moment, she kept her brazilian cut panties on, and took a seat on the ottoman, eagerly awaiting the unveiling.

Please let him have a big cock, she prayed silently. Please, oh please.... a nice, thick, long piece of meat that will make my pussy scream.

Paul didn't know about her request. He was simply trying not to break his dick in half as he dragged it free of his pants and underwear. At last, he succeeded, and let his cock stand straight out.

"Oh.... thank you," she smiled, casting her eyes to heaven theatrically. "That will do quite nicely."

He was about to ask who she was talking to, when she derailed his thoughts again, in the ultimate fashion used by women since the dawn of time; she grabbed his dick, and sucked the head in the most lascivious manner possible.

Her lips set his nerves on fire, and she plunged his cock even deeper into her mouth, gagging when it hit her throat.

"Oh god, Sarah.... that feels wonderful," he gasped. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes, then pulled back, and slapped his steely shaft on her extended tongue. The sight made him groan.

"Nice cock," she smiled, then sucked it again. "Nice cock," she repeated.

Paul stood quietly, his hands caressing Sarah's blonde locks gently, and watching her lips slide along his tool with each stroke. It looked as spectacular as it felt.

She gave him another few mind-blowing gulps, then released him. She stood, and began to saunter away, swinging her hips as she went.

Sarah's apartment had a reasonably similar layout.... if a mirror image.... so she had a fair idea where to find the bedroom. She turned right down the hallway, dropping her panties as she did, and flipping them back into view with her foot.

That should be a clear enough message. She was now completely naked, and heading toward his bedroom. She wasn't going there to check out his drapes.

Paul was still in the living room, stunned into immobility, with his pants around his ankles. It took a few seconds for the message to get through the fog. He nearly fell over trying to free his feet and follow her. By the time he made it to his bedroom door, he was naked, and peeked inside.

Sarah was laying on her side, on his bed, partially covered by the covers. She grinned, and beckoned him closer.

"Come here, and kiss me again," she whispered, holding the sheet back for him to join her. He slipped in beside her, and resumed the embrace they began in the living room.

They pressed against each other, naked flesh on naked flesh, from lips to toes. She hooked a long leg over his hip, giving his erection a place to fit, and holding him tight. His hands wandered unrestricted, caressing her thighs, ass, back, shoulders, and especially her breasts, which she would assume met his approval. His touch was light, and reverent.

The sounds of escalating passion filled the room. Moans, whispered requests, wet kisses.... among others. Paul rolled atop her, and she wrapped her legs around him.

"Oh shit.... I need it," she begged. "Fuck me, Paul. Put your cock inside me, and fuck me. Please.... please...." she whispered, humping at him with her hips. She clawed at his ass.

He was only too happy to comply, reaching down and rubbing the head of his cock along her slit. She was very wet, and slippery, letting his shaft find the entrance easily. He pressed home.

"Oh god," she gasped, as his thick penis spread her open. She felt it intruding, then he pulled back, and pressed deeper. Over and over, he gently worked his way inside her snug pussy, stretching her more with each thrust. Finally, the base of his cock met her clit, and she groaned her approval.

Sarah wasn't a slut, but she wasn't a nun, either. She'd had plenty of boyfriends and lovers. A few one night stands, which had always been disappointing, hence the one night. Somehow, despite the freshness of their relationship, she didn't think he would fall into that category.

Well, for one thing, his cock filled her more completely than any she'd ever known. Just that feeling of fullness was enough reason to repeat this. Now, if he actually knew how to use it?..... she'd have his children! Metaphorically speaking, of course.

She pulled him closer, thrust her tongue into his mouth, symbolically fucking him in the way she wished to be taken. He got the message, and began to rhythmically rise and fall, his hips driving the full length of his shaft into her to maximum depth. She softly caressed his butt, feeling the firm muscles flex and relax with his strokes. It was just what she needed, and she could sense her body reacting.

"Fuck me, baby," she grunted, holding on tight. "Fuck me deep, fuck me so deep.... and so hard! Give my cunt what it wants so badly!"

He picked up the pace, but still gave her full strokes, slamming into her vagina furiously. She was gasping and panting, feeling the pleasure build more and more. It was nearing the point where her orgasm would become a living, breathing thing; completely unstoppable, and with a mind of its own.

"More! More!" she hissed, raking his ass with her nails. "Fuck my little pussy! Make me fucking cum, baby! I want to cum so bad!"

"Of course, Buffy," he grinned, pounding her harder. "Buffy wants to cum?"

"Oh yes, please!" she gasped. "Yes, Buffy wants to cum!"

Her own words triggered it, and she arched her back, screaming through the waves of ecstasy that began to wrack her body. A seemingly endless succession of spasms hit her, while he kept drilling her remorselessly.

When the last surge passed, her body went limp under him, and he slowed his pace, watching her face for a reaction. Her eyes were closed, but she was still with him, smiling exhaustedly.

Okay, so he knew how to use it, and he used it on her very well, she thought. What's next?

Her pussy was suddenly very empty. She whimpered like a child losing her favourite toy.

"Ooooo, no!" she grumbled. "Don't go, please!" She was just about to open her eyes and look for him, when the purpose of his departure became evident.

A tongue.... she felt his tongue, on her freshly fucked pussy.

Mmmmm hmmm, that's nice. So you're pretty good with that big schlong.... Let's see what you can do with your mouth? She spread her legs wider, and let him eat her at his leisure.

Paul took his place between her legs, and gasped. Her pussy was a work of art, pouting open like a butterfly's wings. Bald, save for a small tuft of blonde curls above her sizable clit, it was shiny from excess juices that had oozed out. He set about cleaning it for her. That process was something he enjoyed greatly.

Sarah felt his soft tongue wriggling it's way around and into her cunt. His touch was very gentle, delving into every nook, cranny and fold of her succulent orifice. There was something else about his method; he wasn't just all over the place, willy-nilly, lost at sea. No.... He wasn't lost at all. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

What he was doing right now was driving her crazy. His tongue was tracing circles around her tight, pink, asshole. No one had ever licked her there before.... and she liked it. A lot. She also liked it when he moved from her ass to her clit, and used a similar, circling motion. He didn't just batter her clit with his tongue, or suck it like a straw, as most of her lovers had.

Paul chomped pussy like a woman would.

Well.... there was this one time, in college.... involving a lot of alcohol, a double dare, and her roommate's friend. Her name was Alice, and she had given both Sarah and her roommate Joanne the licking of a lifetime. Alice was a complete lesbian, gorgeous, and nearly made Sarah contemplate a lifestyle change. She made Sarah cum so hard it almost hurt. Then she did it again, and again, and again. Sarah woke the next morning with a hangover, and sore stomach muscles from clenching them so hard.

Paul wasn't quite in Alice's league, but he was pretty good. He was grazing on her slit happily, and coaxing her clit out of its hood with long, wet passes of his tongue across the sensitive bump. She could feel another orgasm building, very slowly, in the distance.

She sensed two fingers insinuating themselves into her juicy cunt. His tongue was still fluttering across her clit, and when his fingers reached full depth and hooked upward, against the forward wall of her vagina, she suddenly knew that the orgasm she previously felt building was approaching much more rapidly than she thought.

Ah, there it is now....

Sarah screamed.

From his place between her outstretched thighs, the scream initially seemed to be just that.... a loud, reflexive, expression of joy, without structure.

Then, as it continued, he made sense of it. It was several dozen words of ecstasy strung together in one long, multi-syllable, slurred.... reflexive expression of orgasmic joy.

".... ohmygodohmygodohmygodOhMyGod!" she finished, her body relaxing at last, and flopping on the bed. She panted hard, trying desperately to catch up her depleted oxygen level. Paul, rested his head against the inside of her velvety smooth thigh, and watched her tits quiver with each urgent gasp. He slithered back up the bed beside her, and pulled the sheets across her body.

"Thank you," she smiled, barely audible.

"You're most welcome," he whispered back. "More to cum, I assume?"

She laughed. Well, it was funny, after all.... the choice of words.... the situation.... the thought that she could possibly let this be a one-time thing. His cock, his tongue, his lips.... she needed more. She owed him something first, though.

Now, she was the one who crawled down the bed. She grabbed his still engorged penis, and swallowed it deeply, tasting herself on his skin. She had a delightfully sharp, tangy flavour, which she often enjoyed on her own fingers after masturbation. She bobbed her head, sucking him furiously, and feeling his hips begin to respond. She let them, and allowed him to fuck her mouth, one hand tangled in her blonde hair.

"Oh god, Sarah, your mouth feels so good! You're gonna make me cum, baby!" he growled. "Mna'ahhhhmgonnacum!"

Sarah moaned softly, and swallowed his warm, thick, musky jizz, caressing his balls as he sprayed the inside of her mouth. She liked to swallow, not because she found the taste attractive, but because she enjoyed the knowledge she was giving such pleasure. The taste was okay, but did tend to linger.

She cleaned his penis with her tongue, licked her lips, and moved back up beside him.

"Hmmm, uh, thank.... um.... you," he breathed groggily.

Sarah snuggled next to him in his arms, and they both fell asleep soon after.

***

A couple of hours later, Sarah woke up. She was hungry, as they hadn't eaten.... well, other than feasting on each other. She also needed to pee, so she slipped silently from the bed, and headed to the bathroom.

As she finished up on the toilet, she heard sounds coming from elsewhere in the apartment. Curious, she followed her ears.

Had there been anyone else to observe, it would probably have been amusing, as Sarah crept silently through the quiet halls, looking like a naked Nancy Drew, or perhaps one of Scooby Doo's friends, Daphne or Velma.

Probably not Velma, who was too short to match Sarah's statuesque size. Nancy Drew didn't have her big, beautiful tits either.

Either way, the muted screams and voices held her attention, until she finally realized what it was.... Buffy. They had been so intent on getting it on, they had left the DVD running. She laughed, and turned off the TV, then headed back to the bedroom.

Well, at least, if this relationship became more than a merely physical one, she'd remember what they were doing one the first night they had sex. Yes honey, your father and I were watching Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, and that led to our first time, she smiled. If nothing else, it was unique.

Sarah had a friend who couldn't answer that question for the life of her. She and her husband had been watching a movie before their first time together, but the title of that film was lost forever, and had become something of an inside joke amongst them.

She arrived back at the bedroom. Paul was awake, and looked relieved to see her.

"I thought you had left," he giggled, "without saying goodbye."

"No.... just turning off the TV," she smiled, easing back into bed. She felt his eyes on her.

"You know," he said softly, "you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

"Oh, I'll bet you say that to all your naked conquests," she laughed. She laid back on her pillow, looking up at him.

"Of course I do," he laughed back. "I'm a man. We'll say anything to get laid. That doesn't mean it's not true, though."

"Hmmm," she smirked, "Well, we've already fucked. We've seen each other naked. I guess you don't have a lot to gain by lying to me. I'll accept the compliment at face value, and say thank you."

Paul leaned down, and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as he did.

"Um, I hate to bring this up," he added, breaking away from her lips for a moment, "but, I'm starving. We need to eat, or we'll pass out."

"Oh I'm glad you said that," Sarah replied. "Yes, food is required. What did you have in mind?"

"I suppose we could order in again," he offered, "or you could put that sexy dress back on, and we could go down the street. Sushi?"

"Mmmmm, that sounds delicious!" she smiled. "Let's go!"

Within minutes, Sarah had her arm locked in Paul's, and they were walking briskly along the sidewalk. Her bra was on his bedroom floor, so every step made her tits jiggle happily, and grated her sensitive nipples into noticeably erect bumps under her dress.

The restaurant was busy, but they got seated quickly. Sarah felt male eyes all over the dining room caressing her body. Her nipples puckered even tighter than the thought.

The two of them were ravenous, and chopsticks were clicking as they scarfed back enough food for four people who hadn't just had sex. Salmon, tuna, mackerel sashimi; a couple of rolls each, and several pieces of nigiri.... they kept the kitchen staff busy filling their empty stomachs. At last, they were stuffed.

"Oh, that's better," she smiled, patting her stomach and stifling a very unladylike belch. "Fortunately, sushi digests quickly. If we walk back slow, we should be ready to go again by the time we get back."

"Good," he whispered, leaning closer, "because I am so going to fuck your brains out. I can't wait to get that luscious body of yours naked again."

"Well let's not waste any time then," she whispered back. "I'm rather looking forward to getting fucked by that big, hard cock, too."

Paul paid for the meal, and they were soon on their way back to their building. At each street they had to cross, they took advantage of the forced pause to kiss, and explore each other.... perhaps a little more than would be publicly acceptable, but just the right amount to keep the fires burning fiercely.

Entering the lobby, Sarah raced ahead to press the button and summon the elevator. She awaited it's arrival by kissing Paul again, and didn't even break away when the doors opened. They stepped in as a single entity, joined at the lips and hips, and fumbled with the buttons to select a floor. The fumbling continued all the way back into his apartment, although with much more specific intent.

The door closed behind them, and all restraint was lost.

Paul pinned Sarah to the wall in the front hallway, kissing her roughly, and mauling her breasts with urgency. She kissed him back, and wriggled her way free of the sleeves of the dress, pushing the bodice down to give him access. She pushed her panties down over her hips, stepping clear of them as soon as they hit the floor.

He palmed her pussy, finding it dripping wet and fully aroused. Sarah found him to be the same when she opened his fly. She stroked him as she lifted her left leg high, hooking it over his right elbow.

He looked at her surprised, with an eyebrow raised, questioning her unexpected flexibility.

"Yoga," she smiled, rubbing the head of his hard cock between her juicy lips. He pushed, and she moaned as his shaft slid inside her.

Yoga. That explains a lot. The tautness of her body, he thought, and the fact that we are now fucking, standing up in my entryway.

It was literally like something from a movie, where the lovers can no longer contain their needs, and just take each other as soon as they are out of sight. He had never done it standing up before, but she was so tall, and on her heels even taller, she made it easy to get his dick up her pussy, even like this.

Passion boiled over, and they rutted like animals. Paul slammed her hard, crushing her against the wall. Each furious, desperate thrust from him caused a yelp of surprise from her, and she held on tight, balanced on one heel.

She loved it. Most of the men she was attracted to were intimidated by her. Tall, sexy, and closer to a perfect '10' than her modesty would admit, she made men feel they had no chance before they got started. When they found out she was actually a nuclear physicist, the few that made it as far as her bedroom generally treated her with kid gloves, as though she was somehow evaluating them. Gentle was great, but.....

"Oh god, yes fuck me, Paul!" she gasped, her body lurching upward as he pounded into her. "Fuck me, hard! Take me! I want to be taken! Just fuck me! Use me for your pleasure!" She became.... if only for a few moments.... exactly the woman Edwin Bishop hoped she was when he undressed her with his eyes, and she liked it.

Paul's thrusts became even more urgent. She felt her own climax racing to the surface, even as he fucked her faster. She bit his shoulder, muffling a scream of bliss, as her pussy clutched his cock tight, pushing him over the edge as well. He gave her a few final stabs, gushing hot cum way up inside her while his legs shook and wobbled.

Sarah's legs were feeling it, too. Fortunately, they were able to help each other stay upright. She lowered her left leg to balance herself, dislodging his cock from her vagina. He leaned back against the opposite wall, and slowly slid down, to sit on the floor. She was soon on the floor too, breathing heavily, legs spread wide.

Paul looked at her pussy, watching as his load of semen oozed slowly out of her. Nothing was said for several long seconds. He finally broke the silence.

"I believe I have all the information needed to update that rating now," he giggled, giddy with orgasmic joy. He gestured with his finger, as if calculating the outcome.

"Yes?" she smiled, feeling his cum dripping between her labia. She rested her head against the corner.