All Comments on 'Body of Water Ch. 04'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Cool stuff!

I know it's different, but that's part of the fun. You're ratcheting up the tension with Nerina and the guys. Nothing like some competition to heat things up (literally). :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
This not remembering is frustrating stuff!

Come on Nerina! Remember and resist all creepy dudes.

Smeeker082Smeeker082almost 14 years ago

really enjoying this story, its so good..I have read it all this evening and cant wait for more

annanovaannanovaalmost 14 years ago
This is the sound of me...

pulling my hair out!

Mugsy, such a fantastic story! Really. I'm loving the suspense, the way Nerina moves through her day, your phrasing, the humor. I can't think of a single thing that could be better.

I can't wait for her to remember, yet I want the story to go on. Every installment has been better than the previous. Thank you for a wonderful, painful, frustrating, satisfying ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Frustrating in the best way

I need more!!!!!!!!!!!please

whatilikeaboutuwhatilikeaboutualmost 14 years ago
This story is da bomb!!!!!

Cause it is so mysterious. I'm trying to figure out is Nerina an ocean? Is Aedean fire? What about the other dude..I know he is the bad guy. But dayum, he is sexy as all get out. I don't know if I could have stopped him in the car. Whether an inner voice was telling me it was wrong or not. He practically had her hypnotized. That was so hot. I am really looking forward to your continuing this story. I just want u to know this is really the most original story i have read in a while. I think you know where this is going. I am just enjoying the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So great!!!!

i'm alway looking aroumd for fun, sexy stories. But this series is phenomenal! The sex scenes are stimulating but, unlike many other stories, so is everything else. It is a truly well written piece of work. If you ever decide to turn it into a book let me know so I can rush out and buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Killing ME...

It's killing me that she hasn't figured things out yet! But I love the story anyway :) More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2730 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES