All Comments on 'Body of Water Ch. 05'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
I have a theory

Of course, I could be completely wrong. Until then, I'm as confused as Nerina. Unlike her, I'm loving every minute of it. :)

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Now this is getting irritating :|

Talk about circles! I hope she remembers (again) but stays the hell away from Avan or else we'll have to go through this whole thing again God forbid!! Lol sorry for my impatience, I'm still loving the story =)

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
She's got to remember...

Right? ;) She's closer to figuring it out, I can tell. Excellent story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This is an...

... uncomfortable read. While it's excellent and unique and well written, it's not pleasant to relate so intensely to Nerina. We know slightly more than she does, enough to make the encounters with Avan repulsive and close to unbearable. But there's so much that we still don't know and it is frustrating to get the knowledge in bits and pieces and then to have Nerina forget and have to collect and put together the bits and pieces again. So while I've given it top rating and am completely invested in reading more, I can't say I'm enjoying it yet. Do you know what I mean? It's quite the skill to make your readers feel exactly what your protagonist does. I'm looking forward to more answers and more time with Aedan. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

Please write more!!!!!

1rndm11rndm1over 13 years ago

your writing is so frustrating. so much so that it places the reader in Aedan's shoes.

kind of like bronte's readers and their relationship with heathfcliff.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
J.C.!!

Seriously frustrating. I'm starting to not like the story. Every time we think she is making in roads to her memory lost we find out its all dark again. Seriously if ch 6 doesn't clear up and she has lost her memory again I don't think I'll finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2717 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES