All Comments on 'Body of Water Ch. 06'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Fantastic

But then you knew I thought that. :) This was a really neat idea, different and original. You'll have to do something like it again. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

I loved this story from the very first reading! While not my usual type of story, this was intriguing and enthralling. You are a fantastic writer who has an ability to create amazing written works. I really look forward to your next one.

annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
Wonderful

So creative, really different from anything else I've read here. I loved how Nerina finally put the pieces together.

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 13 years ago
i enjoyed the uniquness

of this story...never read anything like it, but, lol...the hockey stories are still my favorite. Keep up the good work!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This was different.

I didn't expect it to end so quickly, especially since the previous chapters moved so much more slowly... but I enjoy the closure. Thanks for writing.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i wasn't sure about the story the first two chapters, i'll admit that, there were so many things left in the unknown, but then things started to clear up and i got me hooked.

i'm just wondering why or how the brothers tricked them though.

Smeeker082Smeeker082over 13 years ago

I know this was different for you but you did great. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My thoughts.

Often the author is the last to know what they wrote. To me this is the story of the Garden of Eden and the problem between Cain and Abel and why it still affects us today. hersch

6picker6pickeralmost 13 years ago
Intense...

Not a typical romance, this! Frustrating at times, but your characters are just as real as in your more 'human' stories, and held me spellbound. I'm glad I took the time to read this, even if I won't be looking for any sequels! I have truly enjoyed everything you have shared with us on Lit, and have read most of you hockey stories more than once. On that note, I hope you are enjoying the playoffs!

jamac1024jamac1024almost 13 years ago
hah finally

i felt like i was drowning in the ebb and flow of the ocean...your story was like that - ebbing and flowing with a horrible feeling that there's no end...i was relieved when she finally remembered and the story ended - it felt like being able to breathe again...if that was your purpose, you definitely succeeded...not a story i want to read again but it was different for sure

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Brilliant

Unique. A very compelling story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like your other stories, and there was something about this one that drew me in and made me keep reading, but you definitely drew it out too much in this one. I love the idea, and a lot of the scenes, but going through the memory loss over and over is only good for so long, and after a while it goes beyond frustrating in the way that you want to keep reading to figure it out, and turns into frustrating in the way that you're seriously contemplating not finishing it. I'm glad I did, trust me, but it was just too much.

...And while the scene where it seems like Ajan is going to win is horrifying and very well written, the phrase "his brutal rock penis" just cracked me up.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
You meant to, didn't you?

I agree with the comments about the story being frustrating, and feeling that she would never regain all the memories, but I believe you did that on purpose so that we readers would really deeply FEEL the way that the frustration and waiting felt to the characters. That made the end blissfully satisfying. Unlike some other commenters, I WILL go back and read this again, so that I can understand it a bit more each time myself, just as Nerina did. Thank you for an intelligent, well-written, and very moving story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incredibly creative

I liked this one a lot. well written and creative. I do wonder what happens to her two best friends. Does she disappear, are the friends left hanging etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mugsy

You amaze me. I have now read everything you have posted here on lit, and you do not disappoint. Please continue to write!! I work as the managing editor for a small publishing house, and I want to encourage you to seek out a formal publishing relationship, if you have not already. You are too good not to reach as many people as possible.

Cheers!

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago

Great story! Thank you for sharing it!

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Fantastic! (Classical definition)

MB, a terrifically re-imagineered recital of the mythos of the Titans, the chthonic pre-gods. Entities who existed before there was existence.

No wonder you made so many readers uncomfortable with this brilliant writing style. Congratulations, I am envious of your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Creative, until it wasn't

Lauren Kate has written a supernatural romance series very similar to this. Although I might consider her's largely long winded I enjoyed this very much. It was a beautifully written story with plenty of feeling. Kate's Fallen series slapped me in the face when I read the comments, creative, the brothers etc. but now and all is a different take on a 2009 story.

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenabout 5 years ago
Elements

Honestly, the angry elemental handled that whole situation wrong. Makes for a great story, but if he had been smarter and less jealous...he should have simply seduced them both. It was always the three of them...always. The beach they made love on was him. Each element is always found together. I am surprised you didn't give air a conscious form, but regardless...islands cannot be made without earth, fire, AND water. It was always the three of them. I cannot stand jealous jerks throwing a monkey wrench into a love story. He should have loved them both...He could have loved them both. Idiotic force of nature...He needs to grow up...lol

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 1 year ago

Great . Inddeed original and a classic love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2734 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES