Body Paint at a Rave Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not obvious she was naked, I had done a good job, but nothing was hidden. The curves of her ass were plain to see to all. And then she would slowly gyrate her hips, as if lost in the beat, hands over her face, fingers in her hair. Her ass would move in circles and with every pass a slight hint of pink would be revealed. I saw it, saw the naked flesh. I would hold my breath, see if anyone else had seen it. But no one else did, and she kept dancing, naked.

I watched the other dancers for a while. No one else seemed interested in getting painted so I just relaxed and enjoyed the show. I let the music put me in a trance, watching the people pulse with the beats, naked limbs waving and moving in sync.

I decided to join the dancers, letting myself simply relax and enjoy myself. I kept Penelope in the corner of my eye, but soon I became caught up in the music and simply danced, clumsily, but I didn't really care.

A pixie bumped into me and smiled from under a furry hood. She looked me up and down and raised an eyebrow at my boring duds. I smiled and showed her my paint-splattered hands. She smiled and placed a small thermos in my opened hands. I held on to it by reflex. She motioned that I should drink from it, which I did. Some bitter tea washed over my tongue. She slimed broadly and danced away.

I continued dancing. A while later, a wave of nausea washed over me. I almost went back to my tent, but the nausea faded, and the lights became brighter, the music better, and my body lighter, and the world was so goddam beautiful and life was the funniest joke ever played on us, and I laughed out loud at the sheer absurdity of it. I laughed and danced, my limbs loose, the beats washing across me, moving me. I was high as a kite on shrooms ( I concluded later) and loving it.

I don't know how long I danced for, but suddenly Penelope was besides me. She grabbed my hand.

"You have to see this!" she yelled in my ear.

She pulled me through the crowd. I followed, unresisting. The people parting around us became a tunnel of dancing bodies. In front of me was Penelope, her naked back and her naked ass. The music seemed to fall in sync with the movement of her ass. I was entranced. In front of me was a naked woman pulling me along a hallway of bodies, the pulsing lights washing over me. And each step was a swing of an ass, a swing of an ass, each beat of music the tempo of her legs moving back and forth. I was getting horny, and falling in love with this angel guiding me along. In my head I painted wings on her strong back, wings that spread across her back and into the night air.

Finally she stopped and pushed me forward. We were on the edge of the dance area. In front of me was a raised platform, and on that platform a woman was hula-hooping. The hoop had lights embedded in it so it traced wild arcs that stayed burned in your eyes. It was almost the only thing you could see in the relative darkness. I could tell that she was wearing a tutu, and some sort of bikini top.

Then I saw a light flash from under her tutu.

It took another minute for my eyes to finally understand what I was seeing. Since she was on a raised platform, I could see a fair bit under her tutu, though it was too dark to see much of anything. But when she was facing away from us, I could see a light shining from under her tutu. I saw a glowing diamond, like a small fist, peeking from between her ass cheeks.

She saw us watching her and without a word, still hooping, bent further at the waist.

She was wearing a glowing butt plug under her tutu, and nothing else. The glow of the plug lit up her bare pussy as she moved around, revealing all. I was stunned by the sight. And I thought Penelope was an exhibitionist! Penelope was standing besides me hands at her mouth, grinning broadly.

"That's so hot!" She yelled in my ear.

The woman straighten and continued dancing as if nothing was the matter.

Penelope grabbed my hand and led me away, away from the dance floor and towards the dark and distant hills.

12