Body Possession

Story Info
Sam discovers a ring that changes his life forever.
1.9k words
3.29
82k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a taster of what is to come, more Sci-Fi and less doctor who. Let me know what you think of this story, also let me know if you want me to finish the Doctor who: Companions unite story off or just delete it. I have also tried to improve my writing style unfortunately I don't have an editor, which might show throughout the story. Enjoy.

*****

The event happened in the college library after Sam had an unfortunate, rude awakening about the person that he was trying to get as his partner. This meant that he buried himself into his college assignments; it was approaching 6pm as everyone, who took evening classes, went to the rooms that they needed to go to for the classes. Which left Sam on his own besides the two libraries chatting at the desk by the doors, when Sam got up to take the BTEC book back to the shelf and look to see if he could find one that would help with his assignment. That was when he spotted on the ring sitting on a shelf with a weird insignia.

This ring caught Sam's attention as he felt the urge to pick it up and he did. The ring was giving off a vibe to wear it which he did. A pain in his head began, which lasted 2 minutes. In that 2 minutes a weird mist enveloped Sam that came from the ring. This mist was reading Sam's mind, searching the 18 year olds mind for what he wanted, which was to be happy. Though the ring gave it to him in the form of being able to go into them and take over there body, along with the ability to change their mind from the inside making them think that it was there thought not Sam's.

After the 2 minutes, Sam packed up his things and headed back home trying to prevent another pain sensation in his head. It took 20 minutes for Sam to get back to his home, all the time on the bus he was trying to stay awake. When he finally got home after a few hours he fell asleep. Sam however began to drift out of his body as his astral form took shape. His Astral form began to drift to Sophie, however due to what happened Sam's thoughts shifted to the person she chose over him, thinking about the build of the body, the age range, the deepness of his voice, height and what his face looks like. Next Sam knew he went crashing down.

Suddenly Sam was on a bed with Sophie but he felt different. It took a moment for Sam to realise that he was in the person who she chose over Sam. Though Sam took control too soon as Sophie was wrapping her legs and arms around the person who she chose over Sam, who was called Jamie. Dumbfounded Sam just pushed in all the way as both Jamie and Sophie were naked, pushing Jamie's 12 inch cock deep into Sophie. Though he did push in slowly, this was when Sam noticed that he could delve into Jamie's mind so he decided not to waste the opportunity and get some type of justice for himself.

In a matter of seconds he rewrote Jamie's mind tilting him towards fancying men more than women and even implanted the idea that he should make his way to Sam's apartment (which he implanted the details of the location in Jamie's mind) to fuck him instead of Sophie. Finally Sam planted the thought that Jamie should be in a relationship with Sam, so that Sam could have a shot at happiness.

Sam than thought about going back to his own body which was a lot easier then entering, when Sam opened his eyes realising that he was in his own body. He thought that he fell asleep and that it was a dream, so Sam went to have something to eat as he was hungry. After he finished his snack he heard a knock at the door. Sam went and opened the door only to find Jamie there, before Sam could say anything Jamie bent down to passionately kiss Sam due to the height issue. Sam was 5 foot 6 inches and Jamie was 7 foot.

Sam went to push him off but that was then he felt Jamie's hard, firm muscles. Between the firm muscles and the fact that Jamie was using tongue, Sam was quite lightheaded due to everything which made Sam pass out.

While Sam was unconscious he was in his astral form which meant he could go into anyone if he concentrated hard enough. Though he did just pass out due to the strain of using his powers but he had to use them to allow himself to get used to them. What shocked Sam the most was looking down on his unconscious body while Jamie placed him in Sam's bed. Sam concentrated to try to get back into his body to wake up but as he lunged towards his body he went back into Jamie who was over his body.

Sam looked down at his own body through Jamie's eyes and Sam noticed how by just trying to get his own back at Sophie he had turned Jamie who before Sam changed his mind, was heterosexual male who just wanted to bang anything that walked that didn't have a cock. In short a male slut. However now Sam had changed his mind specifically to be the complete polar opposite too what he was. Sam and made his sex drive higher than it was, Sam wondered if he could do something with his powers as he didn't want to go back to his own body but rather stay in Jamie's, Sam concentrated hard and he managed to force Jamie from his body into Sam's.

After the shunt, Sam could still use his powers he could use this one. There was a brief moment where the timeline shifted flipping the names over and reasserting itself in accordance with the change. However the force of the shunt wiped Jamie of the changes that Sam had installed. This meant that the memories of both people changed slightly to accommodate the change in bodies. This meant that the apartment was Sam's apartment that Jamie was unconscious in, Sam wondered if he could just take the body and the person's name along with the memories if it came to it.

That was 5 years ago since that moment he carried on with his studying while he tried to meet people without using his power to tip the balance, however sometimes he couldn't resist if the person pissed Sam off. With a few minor changes he could change the lifestyle of the person. However he never used his powers for personal gain even being at university until he met Rhona Miles.

This person was to Sam pure evil, as she tried to blackmail Sam into paying £500 for a doctored video of him. As soon as Sam realised what she was attempting to do he closed his eyes and concentrated, while the skype call was happening, which was the method that Rhona was trying to blackmail Sam through. Sam focused on her face, brunette hair, brown eyes, slender figure, big tits and he was above her in his astral form.

Sam took no time in going into her body to take it over, Sam could feel her begin to panic when he felt her heart beat quicker and her breathing got quicker as her limbs wouldn't work. Sam did think about keeping her in this state as payback for what she tried to do. However, Sam made her feel pleasure too much pleasure that she barely noticed that Sam had taken her body over.

While Sam was in control he learnt that mentally he could project himself into the person's mind and dependant on their emotions when he took over, would depend on the activity that they would be doing in the person's mind while Sam did what he had to. Seeing that Sam had made Rhona feel immense pleasure, the two of them were fucking in Rhona's mind. Sam could leave his subconscious self in the person's mind while his conscious part would be doing whatever Sam wanted.

In Rhona's mind

Rhona and Sam were completely naked as she stroked his long, hard throbbing cock. Even soft Sam's cock was 8 inches as he rammed Rhona up against the wall that Rhona was thinking of as he pushed his semi hard cock into Rhona's pussy, this act made Sam's cock spring to the 12 inches in a matter of seconds which made Rhona scream as she adjusted to the sheer size of the cock. While she was adjusting to the size she wrapped her legs around Sam's body as Sam began to pull out a little bit and slam back in with all of his strength. He was a much gentle lover but she had tried to pull a stunt on him and he was going to make her pay.

Within a matter of seconds Sam had found her G-spot meaning that he could make her cum as many times as he wanted. Sam quickened up his thrusts, which made Rhona moan which spurred Sam on even more to fuck her harder. Rhona climaxed but because they weren't constrained to physical bodies they could continue again and again. Which they did as long as Sam was in control.

Outside the mind

Sam began to move the body seeing if he had total control, which he had. So he scanned the mind to see what she was up to with this stunt. Sam saw that it was her way of making extra money, the amount of people she conned out of their hard earned money was staggering. Sam decided that if he should profit it was bad but it would be worse if she profited from this scam. Sam found information, that Rhona used a website called Remitly. Remitly sends the person receiving the money the details of the person who is sending the money. Sam decided that the lesser of the two evils would be if he profited, so he placed the thought that Rhona should send any money from these scams to Sam's bank account along with the account details of the payer via email. That way if it was possible that the person could be reimbursed they should.

While Sam made sure that the doctored video of himself would be deleted and that Rhona would never find someone who could satisfy her besides Sam. This was the payback she would receive. Sam also planted a marker in Rhona, which he learnt to do 3 years ago. This marker would allow Sam to take control of Rhona just be thinking her name there was no need to visualise her. He could cut out the astral form.

Sam returned to his own body leaving Rhona empty and extremely horny. When Sam opened his eyes he saw on the skype call that Rhona was deleting his video though nothing was said or typed. Sam knew that the thoughts he set in motion would stick.

With that done Sam relaxed after the hard going lecture and wondered who he should use his power on next as this experience made Sam want to use his power more than he had in the past. The possibilities were endless.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers