Body Possession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You thought of Kruger to work for you?" Sam said in a mocking tone.

"Yeah why not? He is the being of nightmares!" Rhona said, stalling for time.

"Looks like after all you're tying to prevent me finding the door that holds your nightmare. It only took Freddy to find it, and oh look it is open!" Rhona finished saying in a triumphant tone allowing a crocked smile to creep onto her face.

Sam turned around only to see Kruger's hand, where the doorknob was, which was now open enough that the memory inside began to move towards the door. As the shadow appeared on the wall and frost began to creep out of the room, the shadowy figure moved the hand onto the door frame, meaning that the frost was moving outwards in an unidirectional fashion. Similar to the Dementor in Harry Potter, it froze the window when it found Harry on the Hogwarts express.

The frost moved itself towards Kruger as he was frozen solid along with Jason's machete up to the handle. Sam turned back to Rhona while the frost was advancing and began to say. "Did you really think that would work?"

"Honestly, I thought it would have some sort of reaction that would affect you."

"I hope you know now that there is no way for you to win. I have spent many hours breaking the connection. Yes, the darkness still lies within me like it always will, but I have broken all of the links. Nothing you can do will beat that." Just as Sam finished speaking, Rhona balled her feet close to her chest and stretched them out with all her strength. Sending Sam hurtling passed Jason and the frozen figure of Freddy towards the door. As Sam was flying through the air, his physical appearance changed. The closer he got to the room the younger he became, until he was 6 years old again However, while Sam was hurtling towards the door that contained no light only darkness, a familiar noise rang out throughout the mind palace, and the TARDIS materialised as the door swung open allowing Sam to go inside. Once inside the doors closed.

Rhona reached out making her forces stronger, Freddy broke out of the gap in the ice and plunged a big water tanker onto Jason. Similar to what Freddy did in the movie Freddy vs Jason. The legions were pinned by the titans, as the titans swarmed over them. With titans biting down on the metal arms and legs, pinning the pilots inside, while they watched in horror as their partner titans were helpless. Even BT and Jack cooper were pinned.

The putties disappeared as 5 figures walked towards the power rangers. But they were all knocked down within seconds, as the psycho rangers sent the original 6 power rangers flying, causing them to de-morph.

The supernatural characters brought Lucifer to his knees. His power was stopped by runes, similar to how Crowley imprisoned Lucifer in his original vessel. Cas was sitting down tied up by Naomi and two angels. Sam was trapped against the wall by Crowley, as a crossroads demon. Finally, Dean was plunged into purgatory.

Rhona also spawned John Garratt, 100 versions of Ultron, Francis with mercenaries, Zoom, Savitar, the reverse flash, and Ada. Just to tip things in her favour while the reverse flash, Francis and the mercenaries were trying to get into the TARDIS.

While conjuring the Chitari army, which was 200 strong, to try to topple the mind palace while Sam was in the TARDIS.

Inside the TARDIS

Sam sat up to the sound of banging on the door. Sam stood up at the control panel, and as the 9th doctor, he said. "The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through, trust me they have tried."

Sam began to look around, and noticed it was the 12th Doctors interior. Sam began to walk up the stairs when a voice asked him, "Would you like a Jelly baby?" The voice came from behind him. Sam turned to see the 4th Doctor.

"You see we are all a part of you too, and Rhona cannot touch you in here!" Rose said, revealing herself along with Clara, Rory, Amy, Bill, K-9, Captain Jack, Danny, and River.

"Affirmative," K-9 said looking up towards Sam.

"You are safe in here, you always will be," the 12th doctor said, as he was sitting in the wingback chair.

"We all helped you in our own ways," Amy said in her Scottish accent.

"Whether that is being a role model, renewing your drive to become a nurse." Rory added.

"While everyone has their own ways of dealing with the darkness within them..." River started to say, but Danny picked up the sentence with.

"Being giving into that darkness, or being..." With the 12th doctor finishing the sentence by saying.

"The man who defeats the monsters."

"Every time someone was confronted with their most primal fear, they fell back on their most fundamental faith. And all this time, find the thing that keeps you brave," the 11th doctor said, as he walked down the stairs along with the 12th doctor. This meant the balcony within the TARDIS was empty, and then minion Bob in the purple nursing scrubs, appeared within the TARDIS.

"Sam when you visited all of your friends and family members that you trusted to say goodbye, I went to visit them to tell them what was happening right now. Seeing that everyone is asleep, they wanted to show that they are behind you every step of the way. So I brought them with me." When Bob finished saying that everyone Sam trusted, including dog was in the TARDIS on the balcony, along with memories of people that Sam trusted.

Sam looked around, seeing the balcony of the TARDIS was littered with his nearest and dearest, everyone he trusted being: his Juliet (Mum), Ellen (Nan), Keith (Sam's mums brother), Stephan, Callum, Scott, Josh, Jade, Rhian, Jade (from university), David, Emily, Matthew (Uncle on his father's side), Mark (Oldest brother on his father's side), Courtney, Abey, Tom, Charlotte, Evie. He saw his current dog, Monty (Who Sam also shielded from Rhona). Even people he knew before he lost them were present: George (Grandad), Jackie (Nan on his father's side), Po (Sam's first dog), Michael (one of his grandad's brothers), Stan (Sam's grandad's uncle).

"Bob told us what is happening and what you went through to make sure we were protected," Juliet said, her voice soft with a tone that was firm and steady.

"We are all here for you, just as you have been for us," Callum added, his voice being deep with the Wolverhampton accent.

"We can lend you our energy, like the people of earth did for Goku," Scott said, his voice being in between deep and soft.

Sam began to glow yellow, as he shifted from being his 6 year old self, back to being the man he was today. With this change complete, Sam began to feel his anger rise with what he had agreed to, which was the same anger that pierced a hole in the cage. He was feeling emotional due to the overwhelming support he had from the people he cared about.

"You act as though you are a lonely man, but you have the biggest family in the world." George added. Knowing that Sam was a Doctor Who fan, also knowing that Sam knew that Sarah Jane Smith said, that exact quote to the 10th Doctor at the end of season 4.

"We are all proud of the man who you have become," Ellen added with sadness in her voice.

"We cannot imagine life without you Sam, you may be different but you were brave enough to let us all into your world." Stephan chipped in, everyone nodding in agreement.

Sam looked down to try and not show that he was on the verge of crying, when both of his dogs came up to him. Monty on the left was a Jack Russell cross with a fox terrier, and Po on the right was a Jack Russell cross with a Alsatian. Monty was short as both the breads are small dogs. Po was also a small dog due to inheriting the height of the mother, and the bark of the Alsatian along, with the brown and black colour of the Alsatian.

Sam bent down to give his dogs hugs, which lasted for the best part of ten minutes, while Sam let the peace he had with his dogs wash over him. This also gave Sam long enough to cry while he hugged the soft fur of both of his dogs. The tender moment was shattered by Rhian, seeing that Sam, Rhian, Martin, and Stacey shared the same house, and Rhona got to Martin, Maddison, and Stacey. Seeing that Sam visited her first, she went and slept with other students explaining that she might be in trouble. The other students took her in for the night until they could iron out the issue. Rhian began to flicker.

"Sorry to interrupt but someone is trying to get in. I can hear them banging on the door, and the other students are on the phone with the police and the warden for the accommodation," Rhian said hurriedly, as her image disappeared.

"Sorry to have put you in this situation Rhian and everyone," Sam said with sadness in his voice.

"It's ok..." George began to say as he walked up to Sam and pulled him into a hug. "Now get out there and show her what you are made of, we are all here behind you every step of the way, George finished.

Sam took a deep breath allowing his anger to overwhelm him. As he opened the door the extrapolator shields kicked in, knocking everyone back. In that second Sam thought of Deadpool to take care of Francis and the mercenaries, and the team of DC heroes which were: The Flash (Barry Allen), The Atom, Heatwave, Speedy, Dig, Arrow, Vibe (Cistco from earth 1), Supergirl, Firestorm (Professor Stein and Jacks Jefferson), White canary, along with Jon Jonz, Jay Garrack (the flash from earth 3), Wally West (Kid flash), and Jessie Quick (Jessie Wells earth 2). To take on Zoom, Savitar and the reverse flash.

The speedsters shot off to take care of the evil speedsters, except for Barry Allen who was standing there staring at the reverse flash. The Arrow shot an arrow into the reverse flash's knee loaded with nano-bots to slow the reverse flash down, Supergirl, firestorm, and cistco hit the reverse flash with there ranged attacks, causing the reverse flash to fly backwards, as Supergirl and the flash sped off to finish the reverse flash.

Elsewhere in the mind palace:

The titans that had the mechanical titans pinned were baring down on the mechanical limbs, when a small army of 30 Ronin's dropped by and began hacking away with their sword cores, destroying the body parts of the enemy titans, including slicing the nape of their necks, which destroyed the titans.

Dean was brought out of purgatory by Benny, and they re-joined the fight taking out the demons. Crowley returned back to the king of hell, releasing Sam Winchester from his grip. Crowley shot the angel in the head with his revolver, which had bullets made from angel blades, and quickly shot the other angel in the head, leaving only Naomi. Cas stood up from the chair feeling his power surge through his body. He was able to break the rope holding him down. Finally the runes that bound Lucifer disappeared thanks to Crowley.

Rhona started to run, she was by one of the corridors leading deeper into the mind palace. She saw the chitari fall to the avengers, down one corridor where the Hulk tried to stop her, but the Hulk was knocked aside by several chitari. Rhona kept running until she stopped to catch her breath, in the corridor where the psycho rangers were where. They got the de-morphed power rangers up against a wall. Unexpectedly, a door opened and Sam walked out. At the same time Rhona heard, "Go Galactic," followed by "Magna power," and finally, "Lets rocket." Rhona looked towards the sounds came from, and saw the Magna Defender, Lost in space and Lost galaxy power rangers standing there. Magna defender took aim at the Psycho rangers, the space rangers took aim, while the galaxy rangers called upon the lights of Orion, and at the same time they all destroyed the psycho rangers in one blast. Rhona was horror-struck and began sprinting away. Sam tried sprinting after her, but was stopped in his tracks when Freddy Krueger stepped in front of Sam.

Sam tried not to jump as Krueger was in his face immediately. Then Sam gave a slight smile as Freddy disappeared, only to find himself on Sam's side because Sam thought of the killers from Dead by Daylight, which included the recent killer which had yet to be released on console. However he was out on PC, and faced Freddy Krueger. I will get to that in a bit. Sam felt where Rhona was, it was his mind palace after all.

Sam started running as more of his allies appeared in the corridors. He tried head Rhona off because she was heading to the part of the mind palace where memories were kept. Rhona approached the door, and punched her way through into the open space. The memories were all hidden as a precaution against her. Rhona was attacked by Sam's two dogs, both of them had the intent of slowing her down or stopping her. As both dogs sunk their teeth into Rhona drawing blood, but she threw the dogs off sending them hurtling towards a wall. Miraculously, a door appeared and Sam ran out and leapt into the air, catching both dogs and cushioning the landing so neither dog was hurt. The same door turned into the TARDIS doors, and most of the people who were in the TARDIS to give Sam the strength, emerged to fight back. While Sam's mum and stepdad ran out to get Monty to go back, or just wake up, fearing he would be pulled out of Sam's mind palace. Sam's nan, who had woken up already, ran out to stop Sam's mum and Stepdad from getting hurt.

Rhona saw this unfold, and thought-sent a single order to all of her troops, demons, chitari, Francis, Hydra, Mercenaries, witches, monsters, aliens (Dominators from the DC crossover, Non and the army of Kryptonians), Doomfist and talon agents minus reaper and sombra, finally all of the vessan that fight against nick burghart in Grimm. Rhona went as far as spawning a few titans all different sizes including the armoured titan, beast titan, and colossal titan.

Sam saw and felt this as he thought of the killers from Dead by Daylight, Assassins from the Assassin creed franchise being: Altair, Ezio, Edward, Connor, Arno, Jacob, Evie and even Elise the Templar who helps Arno. Along with getting his own army the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Coulson, May, Daisy aka Skye, Fitz, Simmons, Bobbi, Hunter, Lincoln, Cal, Robby Reyes aka Ghost Rider, Maria Hill, Nick Fury and Grant Ward), Supergirl, The flash, Jay, Kid flash, Jesse Quick, Jon Jonz, The Arrow, DC legends of tomorrow, The Avengers, The Defenders, Nick Burghart, Manroe, Adalind, Wu, Hank, Rosalie, Trouble, Eve, Shaun Renard, Mizner, Kelly and Maria, The power rangers from mighty morphin', all the way too SPD minus the Turbo rangers along with megazords from Power rangers and even the Z fighters from dragon ball Z, which included Beerus, Whis and Bardock.

As the two armies clashed, the killers stayed close to the people Sam held close to him. Some of the mercenaries, and even some members of hydra were trying to get them. They were stopped either by a hatchet to the back, an invisible assailant being Freddy Krueger slicing their backs, to getting caught in bear traps, or triggering phantasm traps. Sam placed his two dogs back in the TARDIS and ushered everyone back inside, as it was the safest place for them in this battle. While everyone was rushing back into the TARDIS, a boulder was hurtling towards them, thrown by the beast titan. Sam went to take the brunt of the boulder to protect the people he cared about, but the Hulk and the Hulk buster appeared and shattered the boulder. The colossal titan was downed by BT, and the other titans being Legions, Ions, Scorches, Ronins, and Monarchs attacked. Several of the assassins were taking on by the other two titans, severing limbs and leaving the Z fighters to attack the napes.

The supernatural people arrived to help dispatch the mercenaries and demons. Meanwhile, Nick and the other people from Grimm, dealt with the monsters and witches. Sam made sure that everyone was in the TARDIS, but before the doors could close, Sam was grabbed by Francis, Ji-Ying, Gordon and Rhona. Sam was dragged away from the door, but Myers and Jason got in the way upon Sam's orders, to prevent anyone getting to those inside. Sam managed to break free of the grasp, as Gordon was shot by Coulson with the destroyer prototype. Ji-Ying was pulled off Sam by Cal and Daisy, who began to fight with Ji-Ying. Francis went to knock Sam down to the floor, but a Katana appeared out of the chaos, as Deadpool used the Katana to pull Francis off Sam.

Sam spun round just as Rhona kicked Sam in between the legs with as much force as she could, bringing Sam to his knees. As Sam coughed and tried to catch his breath. Sam's mums voice could be heard throughout the battlefield as she called his name, trying to get passed Jason, Myers, the doctors, companions, and all the other people, to get to Sam who was now on the floor.

Rhona looked up, her eyes black as the darkness that she absorbed from the room that the TARDIS was blocking, had finally consumed her. As it turns out, while Sam was in the TARDIS, she absorbed the darkness within Sam to try and beat him. However, unknown to her, the darkness within that room would kill anybody because it was simply too much for anyone to take. Sam could take it because he was used to the darkness; he lived with it all of his life.

Rhona began to walk towards the TARDIS, intending to take care of everyone, erasing them in the process from Sam's life completely. When Sam started to stand up his clothes began to rip, as he borrowed the powers of the hulk. He was thinking of the power that Laxus has in the anime Fairy Tail, as Sam stood as the hulk with the electricity running through him, the same as it did for Laxus. In one hulk punch, filled with the lightening that Laxus possesses, he knocked Rhona flying into a wall indenting her firmly in the wall.

With that the TARDIS doors closed, and Sam approached Rhona, while the battle was going on around them. Each step he would lose a bit of the Hulk until he was standing face to face with Rhona's vessel.

"I WILL DESTROY YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH WHO COULDN'T STOP HIMSELF GETTING RAPED." Rhona screamed with a mixture of her voice and the voice of the monster that was his farther. Her body was beginning to crack and fall away.

"Looks like that evil is burning you from the inside out there Rhona. I doubt that there is much left of the person you once were, Sam replied calmly.

Rhona broke away from the wall, and tried to grab Sam, who in response grabbed her wrist, pushing her back. Holding one hand out calling upon Luke Skywalker's lightsaber! The saber began to fly to Sam, as Rhona regained her composure, and began to move towards Sam pulling her hand back ready to punch. With Rhona within close proximity to Sam's face, the saber landed in Sam's hand. He activated it, striking Rhona's hand, He cut off the hand, which disappeared before it hit the ground as it was consumed.

Rhona stumbled backwards, as her whole body began to disappear, leaving only a dark mass that was the darkness. Sam began to walk away from the mass, showing that he was no longer affected by what had happened in his past. Instead he called Ghost Rider over to take care of the mist, which under Ghost Riders penance stare it burned into nothingness. One by one, the enemy forces began to fade, as they were destroyed by Sam's forces and a familiar song rang out throughout the mind palace just as the TARDIS doors opened. That song was Natewantstobattle's "Live long enough to become a hero." As everyone ran out to hug Sam, including the alien, and finally Sam's granddad emerged. Even if he was just a memory, it was still his granddad, who pulled him into a hug. As they broke away, his grandad whacked him on the shoulder and said, "Well done my boy, you did it! You became a true hero."

"Thank you everyone, you all gave me the energy to stand up and fight."

"Oh no we didn't, you had it in you all along. It just took some prompting to reignite that fire," Sam's mum said.