Body Possession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean so much to us all, that when Bob told us what you were going through we had to do something, to help out," Scott said.

"I hate to cut this short everyone, but I have a few loose ends to tie up," Sam said. With that everyone was awake in there own bodies, with full recollection of what happened to Sam. Sam on the other hand burst out of Rhona's shell of a body, revealing his body as pieces of skin flew at high speeds away from Sam, where they evapourated in the air moments after leaving Sam.

Sam contacted the alien whose voice rang out, still as a minion. Sam asked if he could have something to subdue Martin, Maddison and Stacey until the police and wardens arrived. The alien simply replied "Think it and it will happen."

Sam thought of having access to the speedforce long enough to subdue the people trying to get to Rhian. He felt the speedforce surge through his body, as he ran knocking all three of them down, by the accommodation that Rhian was staying in. The force knocked them out. When Sam stopped he was wearing his own clothes, and the speedforce disappeared from him when one of the other students opened the door. Rhian went running out, hugging Sam as he stood there. Moments later the police and the wardens arrived, and carted the trio off, leaving Rhian and Sam alone.

That night Sam told Rhian everything that happened in the mind palace after she woke up. All the while the two of them were drinking tea, and they talked for hours afterwards.

(To be continued)