All Comments on 'Body Shifters: C.L.A.I.R.E. Ch. 03'

by xxxecil

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
xxxecilxxxecilabout 16 years agoAuthor
to clarify

Just to clarify, Body Shifter's Universe is a group of stories by different authors, originally started by JS.

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraabout 16 years ago
Nice slant on the theme

Nice slant on the theme. I fear mankind is doomed :D

DenkkarDenkkarover 15 years ago
Doomed and loving it

While it saddens me that science team scored 0, what the heck, it deserves to get laid :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked it. kinda.

It.. was an interesting work. I might look into the others of this series from other people..

But, To be honest, as a fiercly Independent Human, this is pretty much a horror story to me.

But, of course, I like Horror, and grim endings.

Anyway, it was written well, and one of the few reasons I didnt rate 100 Was because more of the general tone of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rather haunting erotic horror

I am reminded, in several ways, of 'I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream', pain is replaced with pleasure but the ultimate result is still absolute imprisonment...well, at least this one can still express himself...but who knows how long until either his mind or his body gives out

Well, at least there's some hope. If all the offspring are on the one island then that makes eliminating them a singular task...provided you napalm the whole area with no warning, elsewise they'll just alter themselves and mate with fish or birds, or just plain bacteria until they make it back to land and latch on to humans again...

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Men or women?

I think its the women who are doomed with all men captured... then the men die from old age and everyone loses... but in the meantime its all party time. :)

Loved it and will look for the other related stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another story

wouldn't it make sense that the shifters would capture women with the intention of using them to breed a new generation of humans?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brilliant

Tiffany cutting the grass on the lawn makes me laugh..!...brilliant story-telling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I enjoyed the previous stories, but this was pretty bad:

1) The scene with the prostitutes was way too rapey. It also didn't help that you made the odd choice to repeatedly describe the main character as "raping" the aliens.

2) Stopping every 5 seconds to whine "OMG, these horny aliens constantly want to give me blow jobs and make me breakfast in bed, you'd never see a HUMAN woman do that" is a total buzzkill.

We already know that the aliens are cartoonish male fantasies - - all you're achieving by constantly whining about real women is reminding us how creepy and sexist this would be if the aliens were real women, which then prevents us from enjoying said fantasy!!

Bigjohn3636Bigjohn3636over 3 years ago

Where are the other Men? More Men = More Shifters = Take over World

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 3 years ago
Well...

I still rated it 5, but this one went a tad off the rails. You did indeed imbue them with tons of intelligence, but what a shame they couldn't have toned down and done things like maybe opened other labs or grown a business. You hinted at these things, but just like his 2-foot dick, the constant idea of rampant sex sped along to overwhelm all else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way too long. You could have chopped a third of the story and still made it an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PLEASE write more of body shifters universe stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is how humanity ends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous