Body Shifters: C.L.A.I.R.E. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

Hmm... Lisa was late for her fucking; I could see the gorgeous girl running towards the house at a breakneck pace; but her lateness meant that my Cuddlers got a chance at my sperm. Lavishing and tit-fucking my monstrous member, the Shifter women cooed in delight.... hurry Lisa! They plastered me with long tongues and promises of eternal devotion.

I bucked my hips, roared as I spurted sheets of life-giving seed over my admirers amidst their shouts of joy! Lisa seemed crestfallen, but she needn't worry; There was so much more where that came from, still hard, still horny my cock stood ready to receive its next cunt.

I was conquered. It was true. I had been conquered and suborned by an alien life form I thought back, months ago - to the lab - and one of my first experiments, an inoculation of a single alien cell to a fungal culture. And I saw how the fungus had surrendered its ecological niche to the alien mimic - as had I; gratefully.

I was assigned to determine if the alien was a threat to National Security...

"Yes, indeed a threat..." But not a physical one; a demographic one. How many young, horny, single men would work to appease young women if they could find a willing, insistent Shifter?

"No Master, you know we'd never harm a man..." bemoaned a luscious, platinum blond nibbling on my ear. And that was part of the problem - would any man ever wish to rise up against these creatures? Not I. I dared not sacrifice what I had. I would spend my days feeding a superior species, knowing that the threat to man grows greater with each ejaculation. Oh look; one of my Cuddlers got just barely enough sperm from my big spew, she was rippling....she was bulging.... she was splitting!

Make that forty three concubines.

"I'm Nicole!" said a freckled teenager with wavy blond hair.

"I'm Nicoletta!" Said her twin.

And I laughed.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers