Body Shifters: No-Woman's Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't..."

"Can't be angry at you..." She could detect my surrender. Tiara crawled up my body, kissing her way across my skin. We embraced as lovers, but our joy was not from shared romanticism, merely gratitude that I had succumbed to my lusts.

"You...slut..." The eroticism was stunning.

"Your slut." Tiara explained. I could only roar. Roar and force myself upon her, ravishing her ripe, tight womb with my raging meat. Pounding, pushing impaling her hot pussy as my cock burned even hornier than before!

**********

Sailing. Just the simple joy of man on the water, boat beneath him - that would clear my mind. I turned the wheel and checked the instruments with a sense of forced serenity. I was the master of my fate, I would not be controlled by lust.

"It's just for this trip." I informed my amorous companion. "After I get back home, you'll have to find some other Master." But I was a lot less angry than the night before. Tiara had made me breakfast in bed. I realized how easy it would be to grow accustomed to this. A ravishingly beautiful female concubine-girlfriend-bitch- slave who would go to any lengths to get me to fuck her, and would work to please me! No... I couldn't fall into the trap that more and more men were getting into these days.

Right now, she was above deck, mopping everything that needed it. When she thought I wasn't looking, her shapeshifting body sprouted two more arms that she used to mop the deck three times as fast.

"Can't... let myself fall for an alien."

But soon the deck was swabbed, the course was plotted and I was sitting on the plush cushions taking in the splendour of the ocean, the wind in my hair, all that. I was drinking a martini - but it was strange; there was almost a... a milky flavor to it? We didn't have any milk in the kitchen, what did - *gulp*

It was Tiara; she had changed. At least a foot taller. A stautsque tower of pulchritude, her boobs - unbelievable! I almost hadn't really noticed how her assets had gone from a perfect D-cup handful, to these glorious jugs big enough to use buckets for bras!

Still, her shape was normal again, if a six-foot- ten fitness-model goddess would be called normal. She was naked, smiling, and...and...sweaty? She turned around, sunlight sparkling off her glistening, taut ass-cheeks as she began to posture herself like a bitch in heat.

And I could smell something over the salty tang of the ocean; a strange, uncouth musk. An animal odor. I knew what this was, Many Shifters had a natural ability to secrete some powerful super-pheromone. It could activate parts of the male brain we didn't even know we had!

"The female is ready." hissed Tiara, bending herself over the railings, thrusting her naked ass in my face. "The female is ripe, and fertile, and ready for the male." What was this? She's talking about herself in the third person? "The female has bared her sex to the male, the drive to breed is upon her, wet and eager to receive the seed of her alpha-male partner."

"What are you..." But the pheromones were too strong to deny. I could feel her primal musk buzzing in my brain, as I rose with a grunt.

"Just this weekend..." I lied to myself. "I only fuck this Shifter for just this one trip." Having assuaged my intellect, I let loose the restraints on my lust. And with a savage roar I mounted Tiara from behind - jackhammering my way into her all-too willing womanhood. A surge of male aggression boiled my brain as I entered her, grasped her ample hips, slapped her ass and started to ream her ripe slit.

I was a man.

I would fuck her.

I would fuck the hell out of her....

Damn the consequences! I...am...a MAN!!

"NAAARRRHHHHH!!!" The firm muscles of her nude body moved complementary to mine as I banged her again and again and again!

"Dunno what planet you Shifters're from... but this is how Earthmen fuck!!" I informed her as I gripped her boobs firmly. Tiara for her part, could only shriek her delight.

I wasn't sure how long it lasted; weeks of Shifter sex and exposure to their alien sex hormones had the effect of making me bigger, more virile than any man had a right to be, and I had long sinced passed the point of multiple orgasms. Soon, it seemed like, like Tiara was growing! Right here! Right now, with my dick buried to the hilt inside her she was still getting bigger. Boobs pressed against my grip enlarging by two more inches before forcing my fingers apart to accomodate swelling mounds of explosive femininity. Bigger, sexier...

In moments, my lust and aggression had grown so great that I yanked Tiara off the railing to the deck to wallow in the splendour of her flesh and struggle to pound my penis ever deeper into her. And I had cum, I had already cum several times! My mind was drenched in a frenzy of delight! Men weren't meant to experience multiple orgasms like this, that was the beauty - and danger of Shifter sex. So easy to lose myself in the pleasure!

**********

Still didn't make a damn bit of sense. Steve muttered to himself as he plopped his bags down in a spare bedroom. What kind of sick operation was his brother running? The FBI had been getting reports of increased extra-marital affairs and unprecented nymphomania in most major cities, but since no crimes had been committed, the Bureau had no cause to investigate strange reports of sexual hijinks.

Until now, Steve thought. His brother, James had vanished, and his disappearance had been reported by.... by... what Steve could only describe as a harem! Nine women, no more than thirty years of age, all cohabiting in his brothers apartment.

"James, james.... do I investigate these women for kidnapping you, or hunt you down for some kind of illegal sex-slavery ring?" The door opened.

Three of the apparent suspects entered - clad in flimsy, red negligee shaped like a bikini. Two blondes, and a sultry raven-haired brunette. The women were something like Cindy Crawford crossed with Jessica Simpson, but more elegantly beautiful and with bigger tits than either.

The brunette went for his groin immediately; opening his zipper with deft grace.

"You're his brother, that will make it easier..." Said the first blond, a beauty with a pronounced dimple in her cheeks.

"Yes, the taste should be very similar." Agreed the second blond, with a very pert nose. Taste? What were these women cannibals?

They rushed to Steve, embracing him, kissing him.

"N-no... I don't know... what kind of coercion you're under.... but in the United States, slavery is illegal. I...I'm here to... set you free!" Steve argued. The girls simply laughed as they rubbed his hands against their jutting tits.

And he could here it, in the next room - his second brother Mike. Both of them had police backgrounds, Steve gone on to the Bureau, Mike washed out to become a P.I., but both were interested in the crazy non-news concerning their brother, and had gotten time off to look into his fate.

But from the sounds, Mike was looking into the nymphomanical women that were somehow connected with James' disappearance. More specifically - their pussies. Steve could hear banging, pounding, creaking of springs in the other room. Perhaps... perhaps the interrogation could wait.... as the three girls bore him to the bed, somehow losing their clothing in the process, and riding him to groaning ecstasy all through the night.

**********

"Perhaps you'd like to fuck me up the ass?" the girl suggested with a cheerful congeniality.

"No... I... this can't go on..." I grunted. It was scary at first. When a Shifter absorbed enough DNA from her man/master, she split. Yeah, no kidding. Like some kinda sexy, big-boobed bacteria! So Tiara was gone, well, not some much gone just... there were more of her, and she'd like.... become her children. That's what scared me the most at first.

But then, you've got two nubile nymphos aching for your cock... I had to get it through my head that I couldn't keep on like this! That day on the railings did it. Tiara kept getting bigger, taller, until it was like a new girl pushed out of her back. Both of them changed, melted like ice cream and became different women. Two women were there had only been a single blond bombshell.

Tiara had become two slim, sleek teenage girls with graceful, petite figures adorned with perky, perfect D-cups. A lot like Tiara was when I first saw her - she'd grown fast on my sperm!

My new alien bitch waved her nude ass at me, and glanced back. Both of them were sort of half-asian, and shockingly gorgeous, as they should be. But I could also see a hint of desperation in her brown eyes as she glared back after posturing her sex.

"No time I... need to work out the navigation... gotta get to the radio... lots to do to keep this boat sailing.

"It's alright master," said her twin, walking into the cabin. "I've seen you plot courses all the time! It's already done! All the work is done!" She beamed. She was naked. And I felt the tingling in my groin. I'd learned about that early - the aliens had some sex-venom or something, making me harder, hornier, bigger. And I felt that tingling in my balls, and I knew, I knew that I was growing even more virile.

"You did it... all?" She smiled, nodded, kissed me. My cock...so huge...so powerful.

"Alright but... after this week....I've got to stop this."

"We're not like your last harem, sire. They wanted to control you. We only want to help you, serve you, assist you. We exist for your pleasure." That did it. My dick rocketed inside the pussy offered so brazenly. I felt so alive, so powerful as I ravaged her willing slit. Must have been the testosterone, with my dick growing, enlarging I was becoming more purely male than ever! I snarled in ecstasy as I thurst deeper into her. That was something else I noticed; my dick kept getting bigger, but my girls seemed able to handle a shaft of any size.

With Shifters, any hole was easy. Her ass became agile and slick as any pussy and my hips took on a mind of their own as I continued to thrust. Her sister did a slow, sensuous dance to showcase her impossibly sleek legs before thrusting her breasts into the palm of my hands. I howled, filled with a raging, possessive hunger to fuck, and fuck and blast my sperm into her.

And I did.

**********

"You are the Master now!" She shrieked, as the lusty young Shifter rammed herself upon Steve's cock. She was a bronze-skinned beauty-queen who looked half -hispanic, and all pornographic.

"No...whatever... crazy sex-games....James was into... I'm not...It's just part of my...investigation!" Steve gurgled in justification.

Steve hoped his superiors hadn't been checking up on him; he was lucky to get this dispensation to investigate his brother's disapperance.... but... job...career...seemed less important now. Steve was a prim and proper, slick- haired, clean-shaven, square -jawed by-the-book Fast-track Agency hopeful. He just couldn't let himself be side -tracked by this bevy of beauties.

Still, he was a man. In fact, more of a man than before. Strange, how he was able to cum more often, and harder than ever. These past few days, his dick was almost always hard, and needed less time than ever to get hard again after blowing a load into one of his brother's beauties.

He was surrounded. vivacious vixens with enough T&A to cause traffic- accidents on any street in the country. They were nude, kissing and caressing him, shoving boobs in his face and nipples in his mouth. It made no sense! But what did make sense was how much he wanted to fuck them. Again, and again...

**********

The magazine plopped down in front of me as I finished my four-course meal that Tijuana had prepared for me. My girls had been splitting again, and faster than before! Tijuana was third generation - from Tiara had arisen Tiana and Liane, half-asian supermodels who had grown taller, sluttier and bustier until Tiana had split to become Tijuana and Tina.

And they could cook! I had just finished off a meal of glazed duck from ingredients prepared when we'd stopped in port. I promised myself I'd leave then but... but their boobs, their bodies... I had ended up fucking Tina for hours, and my girls had already figured out how to sail the ship out of port by the time I'd awakened from sexual exhaustion.

And they'd bought me a ... Playboy!

"Whoa! Chicks are supposed to be offended by this type of thing!" I remarked, as my foot-long cock began rising to full prominence. The cover had blond goddess Cindy Margolis

with a retro feature of a all-time favorite, Petra Verkaik, an auburn-haired big-boob queen featured often in the eighties.

"We thought it would increase your pleasure." Tijuana exclaimed and.... hey! There she was! Standing before me was Petra Verkaik in the flesh! and boobs! Perfect, air-brushed figure, helmet-sized boobs, sultry face with those sizzling hot eyes...lips... these shape- shifting sluts could become any fantasy! I knew that... I knew it....and had tried not to encourage it... but it was a struggle on board the boat... My struggle to overcome my rampaging libido, and the aliens' struggle to encite my male lusts to a fever pitch until I couldn't help but fuck them.

And they were winning. "Petra" could see the pleasure in my eyes, could see my lust. She tackled me, sucking my lip into her mouth as she plastered me with a savage kiss.

We tumbled together on my sleeping cot until she managed to impale herself with my harder, hotter, hornier cock with a wild scream.

"No fair!" a ravishing blond said as she opened the door, followed by an elegant black girl who looked like she could be a newscaster anchorbabe - but with bigger boobs.

"We've been swabbing the deck for Master all day! We deserve some cock! And Master deserves variety!" They were wearing flimsy wet T-shirts, and scandalous, ass-hugging short-shorts sopping wet with water.

"We know that men have powerful, natural desires. How can you be satisfied with only one woman?" And they began to soap each other.

I came. Oh, how I exploded. A river of hot spunk jetted into the alien cum-pornstar atop me, her eyes squeezing shut as we both howled our ecstasy! There was no such thing as cumming too soon with Shifters; she took as much joy receiving my sperm as I did giving it to her!

On it went, for days... and amidst my libido -fueled haze, the patterns I saw struck me as odd. Back home, with my first harem, A few fuckings each day would make the girls grow, as they absorbed the life-giving DNA their alien bodies couldn't get enough of on their own. They started out like D-cup teenagers, after maybe ten days - they looked like late -twenties strippers with boob-implants... and maybe three weeks later, they were incredibly tall mega-babes, with sleek, feminine muscles, but also tits bigger than their own heads, cleavage enough to smother the most rampant breast-man. Then, it was like a second girl would grow out of them, and both would change appearances into new women, just as slutty as their parent.

At home, yeah that's what happened. But now, it seemed like one of my Shifters needed only three days with my volcanic cock before she went from teenage cheerleader to titastic pornstar. It seemed like they were splitting into new women in less than ten days!

I was face-fucking a gorgeous, copper-haired slut named Lira with sparkling blue eyes, lips like a rose- blossom and ass to die for. But I didn't have to die for her, she hungered for my body, my dick like an addict! No gag-reflex, she just swallowed my entire member, and I knew I was more than a foot long by now. She was my fifth lay this morning alone, and far from being exhausted, I grunted with a surge of male ego as I felt the tingling, the certainty that I was getting bigger, hornier, my virility was still increasing.

Three asian beauties surrounded me, posturing and strutting, then filling my hands with burgeoning, bombastic boobs. Each breast large, firm, voluptuous enough to sink my entire hand into, each full enough to resemble a tear-drop shaped party balloon. And when a nipple was at my mouth, I sucked, and was rewarded with a hot spurt of rich, sweet milk.

I knew better. Lactation was a primary Shifter weapon. Yes, their milk could sustain me, but I was sure it contained more of the alien hormones that boosted my sex drive. Still, I sucked and sucked. There were three more sets of tits around me as I ground my cock down Lira's throat.

Reaching, I squeezed them, each of the four boobs surrounding me to the right and left, eliciting hot streams of creamy goodness that spattered the nude, bosomy chests of each slut in turn. I could lick and suck each nipple to diamond- hardness while savoring the juices.

Soon, I exploded a steady gout of virile sperm down Lira's throat, the delight of orgasm making me almost black-out. But if anything, it only made me hornier, and I grabbed the Asian beauty in the center and pressed her to the cabin wall.

Lira herself simply writhed on the ground, grunting, with eyes rolling up in the back of her head as she caressed her breasts. For the aliens, male sperm was food, drug, and desire all at once - one fuck and it was like she was stoned. That only egged me on. The slim, busty asian girl I was ravishing; her name was Tessa and now it was no longer about fun.

There had been times were my libido and testosterone were so intense that I was plunged into a sex-rage. A primal rut that demanded gratification no matter the cost. Maybe it was for the best that my human girlfriend dumped me; women just weren't safe around me when I felt like this - and that was exactly what the Shifters wanted.

There was a chorus of moans, and I noticed that Lira was stretching, her boobs were multiplying, and another arm - then head stretching from her back. That took some getting used to. But there was a certain, perverse convenience - no pregnancy or messy childbirth to worry about - A man could have sex - more sex than he ever thought possible - and he would get more women the more sex he had.

In moments, Lira had coallesced into two slender young supermodels, perhaps nineteen years old, twins with rich, mahogany-brown hair, faces of chiseled, feminine beauty, and perfect D-cup tear-drop shaped boobs.

"I'm Laura!" said the

twin in front.

"I'm Mira!" said the twin behind her. They caressed their bosoms, moaning sensuously - apparently being born was a great pleasure to Shifters. This surprised me - I didn't think their parent, Lira was that tall yet, I didn't think she was mature enough to split. My sperm must be more nourishing to the aliens than I suspected.

Mira gave out a coo of longing and began to finger her own naked cunt. "Oh Master, I am so wet for you..." the alien slut assured me. "Let us pleasure you..."

"Wait your turn, newbie!" declared one of my busty asian concubines with a contemptuous glance. The aliens seemed to have a pecking order - er... fucking order about who was most deserving of my cock.

THRUST...

THRUST...

My cock impaled the pussy of the willing asian beauty like a meaty jackhammer as my hands pinned her arms to the sloping walls of the boat's cabin between the portholes. I trailed kisses down her sweet, elegant asian face amidst her coos of glee until I reached her vast, milky tits. These I nibbled and suckled upon furiously as I continued to blast her cunt with my manmeat. Her mounds were great enough that both hands would have been needed to encircle them, and I could almost feel them growing tighter, fuller.

The milk again, Shifter milk, sweet and silky and seductive. The aliens had an incredible degree of physical control, and she was rapidly churning out more reserves of sweet lactate to satisfy my appetites. I told myself I was still in control. I knew that Shifter milk's true purpose was to inflame the male sex-drive through some potent alien erotic hormone, but...but maybe knowledge was power? I hoped. I....I could control this... I told myself as I bottomed out my twelve inches into her gushing pussy.