Body Shifters: No-Woman's Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seraglio
seraglio
134 Followers

With a grunt I exploded, and it was as though a live wire of ecstasy shot from my groin to my brain as cum surged from me into Tessa, her loins pumping, almost gulping down my semen, sucking every last sperm cell into her hungering cunt. Her narcotic sperm- feeding intoxication began even before I was finished blowing my load into her, so great was my virility.

But there was no relief, I could feel a pressure building, a tingling in my groin... the milk, the milk I'd already had....probably having an effect, so horny... so virile... I lifted Tessa in my arms as she moaned her delight, and I roared my volcanic sexual aggression, I probably looked like some 50's movie monster carrying off the hapless heroine - if the heroine was an incorrigible nymphomaniac slut.

It hit me suddenly, why my girls were multiplying faster. Shifters had mutated...evolved to seduce a single man, feasting on his semen until they multiplied into a harem. They seemed to have a three-week lifecycle with regular sex. Their stud's cock would continue to grow, so that his growing potency would allow him to service multiple nymphosluts, each girl getting more nourishment with each fuck to tide them over the larger waiting periods.

But I had changed the equation - I had already gotten another harem started back at my apartment - I had fucked them enough to produce nine shifters, and my penis had grown to match - but now... it was like starting over a second time, my dick was more potent than any man had a right to be, so that meant that Tiara's lineage could grow faster! My superior male potency allowed them to gorge themselves on precious DNA! I was probably Tiara's dream-cum-true!

It was certainly my dream! I tried...tried to remind myself of the virtues of real, human women - how I couldn't allow myself to be enslaved by these creatures of lust, but my own protests were drowned out by the demands of my own cock.

**********

Mike had to get out of there - the two brothers had gone back home, back to find their little bro, James - figure out if any of the rumors were true about him. Had he been kidnapped? Was James some kind of crazy pimp? Where had he disappeared to?

The answer seemed to center around the nine gorgeous young women cohabiting in his place. And nothing Mike had seen in his days as a hard-boiled P.I. prepared him, or made a lick of sense. His older brother, Steve was surrounded by at least six of the women at all times, he laid there - in the bedroom, fucking non-stop with the virility of a college football team. In less than two weeks, his dick had tripled in size, and for the past two days, Mike was sure his brother hadn't gone limp once! Just moaning, groaning, ejaculating into a pussy or mouth while another babe fed him milk from her tits like...like some kind of perverted dairy - but who was really being milked?

Not that Steve wasn't enjoying it - he seemed to be going insane with pleasure! But it wasn't - couldn't be natural. Mike rubbed his chin as he sat in his non-descript Toyota Camry, plotting how and if he should try to stop this.

The scariest part was - these girls weren't just bimbos, they...were...smart. Maybe too smart. They could read the briefcase full of case-files from the FBI that Steve had brought, and then came the phone call. Steve's cell phone had rang with one of his superiors on the other line. And one of the girls, a platinum blond goddess with an incredible ass had picked up and... and she had copied Steve's voice perfectly! Even Mike wouldn't have been able to tell the difference!

The blond had mastered the hundreds of pages in Steve's briefcase and discussed ongoing investigations for ten minutes with Washington! After glancing through the documents once! From the sound of things, the brass in the FBI upper echelons completely bought the act! Who the frickin' hell were these babes?

Mike had been hearing things from some of his contacts, impossible stories - some were saying that every major city in the country (and some not-major cities) were being infiltrated by these...these space-aliens. They all looked like hot babes, and they had funky powers. He dismissed the rumors of course but now.... hmm... nobody had ever seen any spaceship - but these bitches were out of this world!

After what Mike had seen...there was no telling. What could these babes really do? Maybe a better question was - what couldn't they do? Mike would get to the bottom of it, and Denise would help. She was different from the others - she was interested only in him, and she had the most knockout bod he'd ever imagined! Copper-blond hair past her shoulders, hypnotic eyes, firm jaw, tight, fitness-model, six-pack abs, perfect tan and tits to die for! She was different - not many gals would pay attention to a balding, nearly forty washed-up cop with a badly healed broken nose and constant five-o-clock shadow. But Denise seemed to know all the right things to say, just how to touch him...oohhh...

He was sure she was one of them, but...but she was alright! He knew....felt he could trust her! He'd take Denise with him as he left to investigate the truth about his brother. And the blowjobs she gave - like...like she was feeding on his sperm! Oohhhhh...

But Mike was smart, he knew the score - he wouldn't let himself get trapped with a sixteen-inch cock blowing his load all day for a couple of alien sluts! No...no...he'd only bring Denise with him...oohhhhh she was giving him....another one of her blowjobs....it was like the girl has...three tongues! She kneeled at his groin from the passenger seat of the car, and Mike let bliss overtake him. He ran his hands over her perfect skin, across her naked body to her taut, ripe ass that he squeezed with delight. Ohhhhh.... and that face! What a knockout! And here she was with her lips around his cock, kissing-licking- suckling like his dick was a popsicle of pleasure! Denise's mouth was like a wet tornado of warm delight! She was nude, nubile, and she belonged to him! She kept saying so, saying how she was his for whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted it!

Mike grunted, a surge of primal male instincts filling his mind. Animal urges to mate with her, protect her dominated his consciousness. Maybe...maybe she was an alien but - she was on his side! Her strange, pungeant scent filled his nostrils, musky - wild and setting his groin aflame! The way she sucked his cock, the way she touched him, the way she smelled consumed his thoughts. He'd punch out any bastard that anything against his babe! Nothing wrong with just taking Denise... oh no - he wasn't giving her up!

She moaned throatily, blowing air on Mike's dick and changing her suction in a way that added to the stimulation. She gazed up at Mike from his groin as her body angled towards his from the passenger seat. Those golden-brown eyes. Mike felt total trust and loyalty and moaned ith joy. Yeah, he'd figure out what happened to his bro - James...someday - he wouldn't let himself fall into the trap that Steve did... and he would fuck Denise....ohhhhh how he was going to pound her pussy!

First... get away from here and this crazy harem - back to his place in 'Philly. With Denise. Mike smiled with satisfaction at how smart he was, and lucky he was. His mind clouded over as his orgasm began - and his last thought as his jet of hot semen blasted down her throat was peace. (More sperm than he'd ever produced before!) He was only taking one alien - where was the harm in just one?

**********

One Month Later

"Hurry...." I begged, through the haze of my lust. I was above decks, for more room, surrounded as I was by sleek, sexy alien babes in a variety of colors.

She was an olive- skinned lovely with black hair sprinkled with blond, stark green eyes, named Triana. She was from Tessa's lineage, and even when she'd been a young Shifter at the teenage cheerleader stage of her lifestyle, she'd had spectacular breasts, almost large enough to contain a full quart of milk. She slammed herself upon my ginormous dick with practised grace. I had to be at least twenty inches now, my balls seemed as heavy and tight as bowling balls, and my sperm- count was off the charts.

"Hurry....go to... have sex faster..." I pleaded.

"Ohh... M-master..." Triana cooed in delight. "We belong to you always! Nothing can take us away from you! It's better now, better than your last harem!" The feel of her pussy was unbelievable. With a dick so long, so thick and hard inside her, it was as though her body had adapted with multiple levels of cunt muscles in ascending order to stimulate every inch of my raging shaft.

Around me were the beaming faces of a pornographic host of beauties to outdo the harems of a hundred middle-eastern sultans of old. At any given time at least twenty alien hotties were awaiting my sexual whims, occupying themselves with massaging my feet when close enough, or playful lesbian sex to further arose me.

Surrounding my head were four pairs of full, ripe tits dribbling rich milk. At the faintest hint of hunger, I suckled one of my Shifter's bosoms - (somehow they had managed a variety of flavors!) And soon felt revitalized for further feats of eroticism. I could hear them at night, conspiring.

They would have round table discussions on ways to increase my pleasure! The current debate was between warm oil baths or buying more movies to watch with the whole harem - they knew what I liked, but feared that movies and T.V. would distract me too much from fucking them, and I decided not to comment.

Triana was finished, to be replaced by a sweet young thing named Lila, who was a throwback to the half- asian supermodels that their progenitor Tiara, had first split into. Lila was taller than average, even when young, with a statuesque sculpted figure reminescent of some comic-book superbabe. She waved her ass in my face and giggled. Ah! I remembered! Her ancestor was the one always trying to get me to rape her in the asshole. I propped myself up, grasped her hips, and speared her tight ass with my potent manmeat - I slid in with effortless ease into the tight heat. Lila grunted in lust and began slapping the deck with her hand as I thrust deeper, ever deeper into her.

I had lost track of time, and soon found that while my dick was buried in Lila's ass, my harem had cleared out around me to form a circle, in which four young lovelies began to dance. I exploded hastily into Lila's asshole and she began writhing in satisfaction.

My dick, still rock- hard emerged to address these newcomers with a single eye. I had forgotten that it was that time again. My harem had invented a way to screen new members - on a ship of limited size, we just couldn't hold an infinite number of gals. That meant more variety for me! Of course, with my sperm count still increasing, each Shifter I fucked was getting more DNA than ever, more than they were normally adapted to at this stage of harem life, and so each girl could grow faster, mature faster and get to that threshold of genetic material needed before their alien bodies had to split.

Four of them, a redhead. A honey-blonde with gigantic ass-cheeks better suited to a black girl. A cinnamon-tanned hispanic who seemed to have perpetually moist, sweaty skin, and a big-boobed asian chick with unusually light-brown colored hair.

They swayed and danced like strippers on crack, each girl thrusting her best feature at me, whether tits, legs, or ass. The hispanic waved her calves and thighs in my face, legs seeming to go on for miles.

The redhead made her tits jiggle in a rhythm that caused the D-cups to bounce almost independently of the other as she jutted her chest and thrust her bosom at me. But the blonde, she was clever. A bait and switch... she jiggled her plump, muscled ass, then turned and... her tits! They were bigger! Apple-sized mams had sprouted into soft, womanly grapefruits with nipples hard enough to cut glass!

But the Asian...she clutched her chest, moaned at me, and I could see her boobflesh swelling in her grip, as she moaned in pleasure. The blonde with the huge ass jiggled, then squeezed a nipple and squirted a well-aimed stream of milk into my mouth, the others complained angrily, knowing the pleasure that would flood my mind from the taste of their sex-milk.

Soon, it was a breast-fest - the blond and the brown-haired asian willingly enlarged their tits with their alien powers creating greater expanses of jiggling cleavage - from grapefruits... to melons... swelling past balloon size... by the time the slippery hispanic and the redhead caught on, the asian had already squirted her own milk into my gaping mouth.

"I am Elle, chose me for your pleasure." she purred.

I didn't intend it, didn't think about, just reacted. I tackled the brown -haired asian, wallowing in her breastflesh, sucking down her milk like a baby... a baby with a twenty-inch cock! My sex-rage was upon me full force, and snarling with lust beyond imagining, I ravished the nubile alien female with deep, trusting strokes from my perpetually rigid cock. I bombarded Elle with kisses, licks, sucks, reveling in her beauty, her softness, the wet delight of her cunt, the splendour of her breasts, the font of fertility and her womanly richness.

I thrusted even as I orgasmed. I couldn't release her, though she shivered with narcotic delight as Elle absorbed a feast of my DNA. I was gorged with pleasure, she was gorged with nourishment, together we roared as one with our mutual ecstasy as man and alien rutted like mad beasts amidst sweat and sperm. **********

There was no way this small ship could sustain forty shifters at once, and it seemed like tournaments were held more and more frequently. The faces of the women on my boat changed rapidly, but all of them retained full knowledge of everything their parent did, so I knew them all, even the newest ones. And while it pained me to part with some of them, there were always more awesome babes to replace them.

We were at the South Beach of Florida, and soon enough ten outrageous bikini -clad knockouts strolled from the ocean to the crowded beach. How had girls like these managed to go through high-school and not wind up pregnant or with rich sugar- daddies? Their beauty and sex appeal defied belief. And Tim was trying to get over the loss of his last girlfriend by taking his mind off his troubles with a little R&R in the sun, when this smokin' hot blond goddess with an ass like basketballs and boobs like teardrops from heaven. She looked at Tim, smiled like a shark. She sat down and immediately stuck her hand down his shorts.

"Wh-huh wah? D-do I know you?"

"You will know me. My name is Terra. I need you to do me a favor."

"Err....ye-sure...I guess." Terra leaned closer, blue-eyes glittering, lips ripe.

"I need you to take me home and fuck me. For the rest of the day."

"Uhmm- hum- ha- uh- wh- uh eh..."

"Not what you're used to hearing from a woman, huh? Don't worry, I'll explain everything - after you've fucked me for about eight hours."

And Tim allowed himself to be led away by the hand of the blond mega-hottie back to his car, back to his place, back to unlimited, all -consuming sexual bliss.

**********

Lana, Lisa, and Terise sat on the deck of the boat around a small cocktail table, sipping pina-coladas laced with their Master's sperm.

"It's amazingly ironic," Lisa said. Her ebony hair shimmering in the hot sun. "Our Master set out to sea because he wanted to escape from our kind."

"He was always talking about leaving us soon, - how he had to escape us." Continued Lana, her reddish-brown hair fluttering in the breeze. "Now, his determination to leave us has become a FEAR of leaving us."

"Even though he was opposed to our species in the beginning." added Terise, dark eyes flashing.

"It doesn't matterif he opposes us," Lana explained. "He's still a man, he still has needs that we can fulfill far better than his last girlfriend. He can oppose us, but we will still seduce, serve him, pleasure him, and fuck him."

"It's ideal." Lisa admitted, sipping her drink. "Our Master fled from one harem, who increased his virility, and so our progenitor was fucked by a man vastly more potent than any natural male she was likely to meet. All our ancestors since, and in this current generation will benefit from more DNA than most others of our kind could hope to expect."

Lana giggled. "And if another man found and took over our Master's old harem, he would find his virility would increase at a much greater rate than normal - he would become addicted and dependent on their pleasures faster than ever!"

"Our Master sought to escape us, but in trying - he has ensured that our species will proliferate more rapidly, and in more cities than before. He - like all men must fuck us, but James has done more than most, we will spread all across this continent, thanks to him."


THANKS TO JS FOR CREATING THE BODY-SHIFTERS UNIVERSE.

seraglio
seraglio
134 Followers