All Comments on 'Bon-Bon and Boo Ch. 01'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 2

Nice but left me hanging big time. Is there a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
garbage

This story is pure garbage and extremely badly written. Its not even grade school level of an 8 year old. It should be removed and completely redone if people are expected to read it. Remove all the "..." as many sentences and paragraphs end with it, and the "word -- word" as its over and frequently used; both cause eye strain and confusion.

kplusmckplusmcalmost 11 years ago
good story

good story needs part two. i hate people that think they are critics and say abusive things about a story and then hide under anonymous. keep writing and ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

Many young men indulge in similar panty behavior. A lot of moms know but ignore it. Others are amused and aroused. Some confront son with evidence and insitute proper discipline.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
Good stroke story.

Some of the transitions between people and places are rough, but the plot is interesting enough, and very descriptive! Normally I roll my eyes and move on to the next story whenever I read about some guy with a ridiculously huge shlong, but this one held my interest past that issue. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ESL?

"Its not even grade school level of an 8 year old"

Is that English? Are you twelve?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
The story left me with a sad feeling, which took away all of the happiness she has had with Billy.

Feeling sad for Barbara and what she needs to do for Ivan.

I think it's a point in timing, and perhaps if Barbara had received that call, after Billy and Bonnie were finished fucking, it would have given Barbara time to tell Billy and Bonnie that Ivan is blackmailing her to have sex with him.

Billy could be the hero and save his mom from being fucked and used by Ivan. I would hope that Billy would neuter the Serb prick.

As it is now it just left me with a sad feeling for Barbara...

curiouz2curiouz2almost 11 years ago
good story

Can't wait for part II

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved my sister's underwear too!

Hot story! While I can't identify with the mother-son thing I can definitely identify with the brother-sister thing. My parents had their own bathroom so I never saw my mother's worn underwear (and wasn't interested either) but I shared a bathroom with my sister. From the time she was 15 (I was 13) till she moved out at 21 (I was 19) I had a massive attraction to her underwear (and some of her clothes: e.g. tennis skirt, netball uniform, short denim skirt, etc.). And when she became sexually active she evidently took the Pill rather than using condoms judging by the few occasions I found cum stains in her knickers... yum! Whenever I had the house to myself I loved dressing up in her stuff before impaling myself on a lubricated cucumber, cock-sized deodorant pump-pack, etc... i.e. whatever phallic-substitute I could find. One time when my parents were out - and I wrongly thought she wasn't home either - she caught me masturbating. Luckily I didn't have a cock-substitute up my bum nor was I wearing her underwear at the time... but I did have a gay porn mag open in front of me! She was surprised how big my cock was but was also shocked that I was looking at a GAY porno. She said she had nothing against gay men in general but didn't like it when they (the guys in the magazine and me) had big cocks: they shouldn't be depriving women of such nice cocks. So she stripped off and asked me what I thought of a young naked woman's body ("forget I'm your sister, do I turn you on?" sort of thing). I said I didn't know. Before I knew it my cock was in her mouth and blowing a big load in seconds. I was really embarrassed after I came and stormed off. Later on she apologised and said she couldn't help herself: my cock had got her too worked up and the whole gay thing had made her confused and jealous. Then she got sort of upset or angry again, saying that it wasn't right that a guy with a nice cock like me was gay, and that maybe she might have to tell mum and dad about the gay magazine. She told me that she was so desperate and horny (she was between boyfriends at that particular time) and that if I "helped her out" she would keep it a secret. So we ended up reaching a compromise: I wouldn't fuck her cunt but I agreed to fuck her anally. And that's what we did every day or second day or so for the next month or two. She obviously loved being fucked up the bum as much as I did!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic story, I really hope you write some more of this. I am desperate to know what happens. Do Bonnie and Boo become a loving couple and make a baby? Does Boo fix Olga and Ivan by reporting the blackmail to police?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope that you will finish this story soon. Would love to know how it all ends up so far its a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous