All Comments on 'Bondage Bench'

by MadExhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Justareader2016Justareader2016about 8 years ago
Nice

I'm not a fan of fisting, however, the rest of your story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I enjoyed reading the story and found it a highly erotic read. Not really a fan of fisting but the rest was a turn on.

Lovem2msexLovem2msexalmost 7 years ago
I'd love to be strapped there!

I'm sure a lot of guys have cracked a nut reading this. I'd love to be strapped onto the bench and used, although it would be a little frightening, I'm sure it would make a wonderful memory.

gerrynukgerrynukover 6 years ago
Bondage heaven!

Oh, you really know how to write a good story! Many thanks and hope you have many more where that one came from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wish I was tied up

Wish that was me that was tied up I would do anything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That would be a dream com true

I need to be used like this, I dream of being strapped down helpless as by ass is fisted and taking every cock and load of cum in me that wants me.

isadoreisadoreover 3 years ago

i was used like this at a bath house years ago and would gladly recreate that experience again. i love having a fist working my ass open to resemble a rose as well s having cum drip out of my full body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually it was very good, and hot as hell

thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMadExhibitionist@MadExhibitionist
18 Followers
I'm quite a kinky person by some standards. My biggest kink is exhibitionism. I love being seen naked and aroused, I love putting nude photographs and masturbation videos on the internet for the world to enjoy, and I particularly love it when people known to me see them. I lov...