All Comments on 'Bonded and Bred Ch. 05-06'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
So good but so short!

Luckily for us, you're posting quickly!

kig112042kig112042almost 9 years ago
Thank you for a very well written story

I have enjoyed reading each of your postings for this story greatly. I look forward each day to logging-in and hope to see your next installment waiting. A strong hope for a detailed continuing of the storyline ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story shaping up very nicely

As soon as Iris had a sense of recognition, I guessed that the new wolf was James Atherton - primarily because of the author's phrasing, and the other men Iris met she didn't like, and the initial setup in chapter 1, where Greg was thinking of how his daughters would cope without him (Dad wants to make sure his "princesses" are going to be OK after he is gone - awww).

An excellent way to rope readers into the story. Will Greg "adopt" James as his son-in-law and future pack leader? I'm eagerly looking forward to see how this progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I didn't want it to end! I'm ready for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why are they so formal with their father??? What's with the helpless damsel routine? Good story but it would be nice to see female characters that can take care of themselves and not be weak.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
I Like James

"I would be honoured... pack leader."

I like this guy already. He shows respect for her father and understands that he requires her father's approval if he expects to woo her.

As it should be.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Why does the behaviour of father and daughters change when in wolf form?

And how come do Iris and Greg not recognise each others by smell in the woods? Something one would absolutely expect from wolf changelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES