All Comments on 'Bonded and Bred Ch. 13-14'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HEyLoliaHeY22HEyLoliaHeY22over 8 years ago
Maybe it'll get better...

These characters are so robotic, it's kind of annoying to read. I'm not sure what it is, maybe the way you write, but it doesn't make you relate to the characters. They come off as emotionless & bored, there's no real passion amongst them. I wouldn't think that this was a romance/drama if it wasn't tagget that way.

nadaliwnadaliwover 8 years ago
Great chapter!

Are Iris and her sister going to be the next generation evolved in their species?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Super slow progress.

But I like the characters. The repetition of "little Toby" really annoyed me this chapter though. Can't he just be Toby once in a while?

ShadowMaidenShadowMaidenover 8 years ago
Liked

Well i liked your story so far even if others have not .. dont listen to those.

Keep writing your story :).

MattigotMattigotover 8 years ago
Keep writing

I am really enjoying your story. It's nice how the haven't jumped into bed already like other stories. I like how you are taking your time developing the characters and story. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pros and cons

I commend you for putting your writing out there. But I found this story to be very very very boring and i did not even read this one,and I will not read subsequent chapters of this story. It just has not caught my attention. It is not (my attention,that it) even about the sex. I find your characters t be flat and unlikable,and the plot is tedious (to me). Again,kudos for laying yourself bare-i did not want to e an ass,just explain why (to me) the story drags.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

Good story. Progressing at a realistic rate that allows readers to come to know the characters as they would real people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES