Bondi Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sorry... I should have added an astute businessman. How old is Ivan? He's obviously taken early retirement."

"He's fifty-two, not quite as old as his Oldsmobile. In case you have been thinking about him, he's by far the favourite of my three husbands."

"And you are not required to work?"

"Ah but I do. My degree is in business administration and I manage our seven investment properties totalling twenty-seven residential units. Did you think I was just a bimbo darling?"

Dani was honest: "I really don't know what to think Ren."

* * *

Karen and Dani had just had their Martini glasses refilled by Ivan when a tall guy came through the house and on to the alfresco courtyard and said, "Hi dad."

So this was Lucas from Ivan's first marriage. The men shook hands and Lucas looked at Dani and said, "Cripes a real babe."

"Hi mom," he said to Karen who'd leapt up to kiss him. Lucas slapped her on the ass and said to Dani, "Most of my mates wish they had a mom like Ren. Introduce us."

"Dani this is our son Lucas. He won't allow me to use the tag stepson."

"Most guys believe they need a mom through life," Lucas said simply. "My birth mom died when I was ten."

"I think that's so lovely," Dani cooed, standing up. "Do I rate a kiss?"

She was kissed politely.

"You are welcome to give me a big friendly kiss like you gave Ren."

The guys shot a look at Dani using that name. Lucas kissed her energetically and she jumped when her ass was smacked with a wallop.

Instead of apologizing Lucas said, "My understanding is women don't like being left feeling underdone."

Everyone roared with laughter and that set the tone for the evening.

As Lucas was leaving for his apartment shared with two other guys in nearby Bronte, he kissed both women and Karen said, "I'm hoping you'll introduce Dani to beach culture tomorrow; it's Saturday."

Eying the guest Lucas said, "Well okay but Dani I'm a lot younger than you."

"Your mom was suggesting a beach date, not marriage."

"That's really cute," Lucas said.

"Thank you and don't worry, I'll try not to act like an old maid should we encounter any of your friends.

* * *

On the beach Dani removed her mid-thigh length terry robe.

"Jesus," Lucas said, starting at her body. "Where's the fat?"

Dani giggled appreciatively.

"The boys and I go to a gym near here. I'll show you around it later and get you a free trial. I have no idea how it will compare with your gym back home."

"It doesn't much matter so long as it's clean and the equipment is up to scratch."

"You'll have no complaints. Want to come for a swim or are you worried about your hair? Surf's up."

"No problem with hair. I can swim well but I've never been in surf."

"Jesus, where do you live in the States, in a hole?"

"Colorado is a lovely place to live and work but a downside is Denver's nearest ocean beach is probably near LA 1000 road miles away or down to Houston 1100 miles away."

"Oh sorry for my ignorance and thoughtlessness. I've lived near the beach all my life. Um we'll start in shallow water but if a power wave comes through I might have to grab you to stabilize you."

"That's fine. Touch me anywhere."

It was the sun, the surf and the joyous sounds of people around them including the excited screams of females when a power wave came through. The colour of Lucas' skin was bronze, he was tall, his chest was wide and practically hairless. So within half an hour Karen was happily tonguing Lucas, he entwining her tongue and groping her each time they were swept off their feet. When he finally pulled her hand on to his boner she contentedly left if there until they decided to stand again.

Walking up the beach, he said," You swim powerfully. Once you get used to the surf you'll be a little ripper."

"You are so kind and were so good with me in the surf."

"Oh, which part of my kindness did you like best?"

Dani hid behind her giggle.

"You are not at all what I expected and mom said the same thing early this morning when she phoned to remind me to take you to the beach. She'd expected you to be prudish, like your mother."

"Actually my mother is very okay."

"And actually I'm sure she is and not everyone would like a mother like Ren."

"God she really is full on, one out of the box, isn't she? I believe I'll become a better adjusted person being around her."

"Are you into sex?"

"What? No I heard you. God what a thing to ask me straight out like that. The answer is I haven't been with a guy for a while and if you at thinking of pushing your luck with me then go right ahead."

"You're really something," he drawled, leaving Dani with no idea what that meant but he squeezed her hand as they arrived to pick up their towels. He put on a beach shirt and she put on her beach robe. They walked through the beach reserve to the Hotel Bondi on Campbell Parade and as soon as they entered the beer garden a female called out, "Over here Lucas."

Lucas introduced Dani just as "my American friend Dani" and she was surprised to find two of the women were about her age and one guy looked almost forty. The feeling of age disparity began leaving her. After a couple of drinks people began drifting off so Lucas said to Dani, "Let's go; it's home for you because mom doesn't want you exposed to too much sun. We have a bunch of guys coming around to watch football so I best be there."

"Okay."

"What, you're not crying foul?"

"What about?" Dani asked quite mystified.

"You're like mom, not wishing to hook your claws into a guy."

She acknowledged with an 'Oh yeah' to avoid being considered ignorant. Outside his parents' home Lucas made no effort to jump out of his pickup he called a Holden ute (utility). So she kissed him and he revved the motor, indicating impatience so she scuttled out and as she closed the door he called, "See you."

Be seeing her, when? What for? Was she supposed to do something about it and contact him? Why couldn't he communicate in a civilized and understandable manner?

"How did it go darling?" Karen asked.

"Bonzer."

Karen giggled and said, "Talking Strine already, eh?"

"Strine?"

"Aussie slang dear. Use it discretely especially when meeting new people and they'll think you are okay even for a Yank."

"Yank means American doesn't it?"

"Oh darling, obviously you don't have a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock do you?"

The look of bewilderment on Dani's face doubled up Karen in laughter. She said it was an Australian colloquialism; describing someone intellectually impaired or moronic.

"Don't worry dear," Karen said, wiping away tears. "Most of us speak proper English."

"Us... do you mean you're Australian?"

"Yes, I've now lived almost half my life in Australia and my second husband wouldn't marry me unless I became naturalized and that wasn't difficult to do because by then I already thought of myself as Australian."

"God how could you?"

"Easy, when live out of America after a while you realize you haven't moved from the centre of the universe."

"I see. Could you tell me what Lucas meant when he told me, with respect I thought, that I'm like you, not wishing to hook my claws into a guy."

"What was the context?"

"It's difficult to say. Out of the blue he said some of the guys were going to his place to watch football so it was best he were there."

"Oh I see. You obviously didn't object to him going off without you or say he couldn't go?"

"Of course not, why should I?"

"Exactly but try telling that to a possessive woman."

"Oh I see. That wasn't difficult to comprehend but somehow I didn't comprehend at the time. And then when he dropped me off he just sat in his seat."

"Darling, Australian guys like to think they are manly. Only wimps run around and open the passenger door for a woman. And he was waiting to be kissed."

"Oh how fucking manly!"

"Oh darling, you are such a treasure to have staying with me," Karen laughed. "I suppose he drove away after saying. "Be seeing you" instead of signing off like a polite American guy?"

"Actually he said, 'See you'. Exactly what does that mean?"

Karen remained straight-faced. "It simply means he'll see you when you two next meet."

"So we may never meet again?"

"I should think one of you would initiate something."

"This is a stupid dating game with no rules Karen?"

"If you want an interface to dating tell Lucas you want him to date you. Better still give him a piece of you and he'll be as keen as mustard."

"That is primitive Karen, so fucking primitive. God where am I beginning to use foul language."

"Because I have a foul mouth darling. Would you like me to find you an understanding guy around your own age?"

"No thank you. I'm quite happy to start off with Lucas providing he notices me."

Karen reached for her phone and made a call. She then said, "Come on, my hairdresser in Double Bay can fit us both in for a comb up. I'll buy you a party dress. Although the function tonight is at our place most of the females will dress up."

"Oh the party tonight. We'll have to get things ready."

"No, this is Ivan's do. He is bringing in caterers to prepare for an 8:30 start. We only have to worry about getting ourselves ready."

Karen also bought a new dress for herself and refused to allow Dani to pay for hers.

They dressed in Dani's suite.

"OH NO!" Karen screamed. "You can't wear a bra and panties with that."

"Oh god, I wish I'd not let you talk me into this dress but it's one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever had in my hands and designed by an Aussie woman. Obviously Aussie women are culturally centuries more advanced than Aussie men.

"Get two drinks into them darling and let them sight an interesting bulge and you might then reverse that opinion. Some of your so-called sophisticated Aussie women fuck until they can't even walk."

"Oh god, please protect me Prime Minister Paul Keating."

"You are two PM's out of date. Our latest Prime Minister is Kevin Rudd darling. Off with the bra and panties. I'll fetch you a new plain black g-string and better fetch one for myself."

Dani dressed reluctantly under orders and thankfully the black rectangular dress with an aquamarine colour splash woven in and sweeping off the right breast and down across to the front of the left hip had a shelf bra she'd not noticed, having tried it on at the boutique wearing a bra. The dress had short puffed sleeves, a very deep-V open back, hence the command no bra, and it stopped no more than eight inches below Dani's crotch. It was the shortish dress she'd worn since being a teenager but as Karen had said to her in the boutique with a bewitching voice, "Short? But darling this is Australia."

Ivan wearing a tux strolled in and said, "Ah, I had been hoping to spot bare pussy. Do you shave Dani?"

The roaring in Dani's ears was her blood pressure, but he'd asked very politely. "Er yes, for the past couple of years."

"You both look gorgeous."

Karen said, "Well you may kiss Dani. You money bought these dresses."

Ivan kissed Dani on the lips and ran a hand over a breast. "You stack a great pair Dani."

He then kissed his wife quite passionately and said, "You look so beautiful babe; I'm so fortunate to have you."

When he left to check on the catering Karen said, "You'll probably be fucked tonight. You are on the pill I guess?"

Dani nodded.

"Insist on condoms. Do you have some with you?"

Dani nodded and asked hopefully, "Then is Lucas coming to the party?"

"No."

Karen saw the disappointment and said, "Darling please allow me to tell him tomorrow when he comes for lunch that you are interested?"

Dani sniffed and said yes, thanking Karen for being so kind.

Karen looked at Dani thoughtfully and said, "I think there is something I should tell you."

"You and Lucas?"

"Yes."

"I had wondered about that. Where you drunk?"

"No very sober. Some time ago he asked me to teach him some of the more advanced techniques. He was genuine; I knew he was, so agreed. He did deceive me though, pretending to be a very slow learner."

Dani laughed.

"But we've not done it since because we agreed it must stop."

"That was just you mothering him," Dani said earnestly and fell into her aunt's arms shrieking with laughter when Karen said, "Like hell it was and that was before he began to really work out in the gym."

They were having a cocktail waiting for the first of the guests to arrive when Ivan said. "These people coming tonight are Karen's friends and most of them are very open about sex. If you don't like what you are seeing..."

"It's okay Ivan, I attended an American College for four years. I'm telling you I've seen everything and participated in groupies though I'm somewhat reformed nowadays."

"Well if you change your mind I have an aunt who lives just up the street from here."

"No, it will be fine."

Karen asked Dani what she studied at college.

"I graduated with a masters in communications, majoring in advertising and public relations. I've worked the last six years in advertising, the past four designing and coordinating client presentations."

"What we call audio-visuals?"

"Yes, is one of your friends into that?"

"In a manner of speaking. She's coming tonight so she'd probably talk to you about your experience."

"I'll look forward to that."

CHAPTER 2

The party went very well. None of the guests appeared to be outright ravers. No orgy was evident. Everyone appeared very friendly to Dani, some of the women saying they must have her round for dinner. Then just when Dani was thinking no guy was interested in her she was in the kitchen getting a drink of water when a guy came up behind her and cupped her breasts. At least she hoped it was a guy and then saw hairy arms peeping out the cuffs of his jacket.

"I've been thinking all night about doing this Dani."

She turned to take a quick look at him, smiled and said you're welcome Alan. He was Alan the structural engineer. She couldn't remember his surname. They kissed.

"Can we go somewhere?"

"Yes to my room."

"I don't want my wife to see me going upstairs."

"Well come through the laundry."

Another couple came out of the laundry as they reach the door, smiling and straightening their clothes.

As soon as they were in the laundry Dani removed her dress and placed it neatly aside.

"Christ Dani," Alan said, eyeing her. The light was on.

"Fuck me Alan," she said, holding out a condom.

He fumbled nervously but that gave Dani time to get herself wet and he finally slipped into her.

Alan ploughed away and finally puffing, sweat dripping off his face, he said, "I don't think I'm going to make it Dani."

Dani, in an uncomfortable position, wanted it over as well. "Alan just imagine you have your thick cock entering my ass. It's hurting. I'm screaming but you won't stop. You say take this right up your ass you snobby cunt of a bitch. I even want my balls into you as far as they can go. I'll be almost into your guts when I get it right up you, dribbling cum to help me slide in where no other man has gone before me you dirty little bitch."

Dani grabbed his balls and began squeezing. "Oh Dani, you say, I can feel my balls opening your asshole impossibly wide. I'm about to blow a pint of cum up you and..."

"Oh, oh...oh fuck...oh, oh," Alan cried, as he filled the end of the sheath deep inside Dani's pussy.

He reeled away from Dani, gasping and rolling off the condom threw it into the sink.

"Place that in the waste bin beside the sink Alan."

"Oh yeah. God Dani I haven't cum so massively in years."

"Teach you wife how to talk to you."

"The trouble is she now prefers women."

"Well jerk off seriously when you're in the John, no half-hearted measures. As you feel ready to cum imagine it up a pussy or an asshole. Women in for fucks at a party don't want to wait all night for a guy to get them off Alan. Talk dirty to them and chances are they'll talk dirty to you."

"Dani I've listened. Thanks a million."

"Oh Alan, have you tried your wife in the butt?

"Er no."

"Try to get her to cooperate, perhaps on your birthday. Some women apparently are more sensitive up there than anywhere else."

Dani pushed Alan out, locked the door and patted the sweat away. God, he'd taken so long. With a lover that would be acceptable.

A buxom woman came up to Dani and said, "Hi, we were introduced earlier. I'm Paula Dick, Alan's wife."

Dani thought oh god, here's trouble."

Wrong.

Paula said, "He's been blabbering on to me about how you got him away talking dirty to you. I've never thought of doing that. He also said you suggested he should fuck me anally, that I might be more sensitive to his administrations up there. I think it's worth trying. Thank you. Now for something very different; Karen says you work in advertising of late preparing digital presentations for clients?"

"Yes, correct Paula."

"I have a small business specializing in setting up and producing training DVDs for companies and institutions. I have more work that I can handle but can't attract a computer graphics specialist to convert the film clips and edit into a professionally finished presentation. Would you be interested in coming to talk to me and look around? I'm based in Bondi Junction."

"Yes I would."

"The work is specialised and I have job-search response difficulties recorded with three top recruitment agencies so a great case could be made to gain you permanent entry status in Australia providing you work for me for the required period. I think the period is two years."

"Well you look into that for me Paula. It's information I need to have. Meanwhile why don't I give you this card. Oh where's my fucking handbag. Oh over there. Please excuse me."

"Did you swear before you came to Australia?"

"To tell you the truth Paula no."

"It's living with Karen that's doing it. But don't get me wrong, we all think she's such a honey and she sorts us out when we go to her all fucked up."

"Yes I think I'm beginning to find what a honey my aunt really is. Now here's my card of my previous employer and here I'm writing down my site on their internal intranet with my password. It will be weeks before my space is removed knowing how they work. You will see dozens of examples of my work including two clips in which I explain what I do and show how I do it and what the finished result looks like. You'll find that of more use to you than a 10,000 word interview, but of course you'll still need to interview me about my character etc."

"Your character? You've just fucked my husband."

"I was feeling horny, he asked for it so guess what happened Paula?"

Paula laughed. "God you are going to be just like your aunt. Do you lick pussy?"

"I have but prefer not to these days or to be involved in groupies. That disappoints me to some extent, having learned that women kiss better than males."

"You're damn right Dani. I must go and look for a cooperative female. I'll be in touch, very soon."

Dani walked up to her room to put on panties. The g-string was somewhere in the laundry. Ann, a very attractive woman, walked out of Dani's room, smiled at her and stopped and kissed her quite sexily. She said, 'Hmmm, lovely," And walked on.

A blonde guy she remember being introduced as Philip Farmer, was standing beside the bed buckling up his belt. He stared at Dani.

"Oh fuck, it's my lucky day," he said, dropping his pants. "I have been thinking about fucking you all evening. Please lock the door."

Dani locked the door and pulled off her dress carefully, standing in only shoes.

"Christ, ready and waiting for it," Philip leered.

"Philip you may fuck me on one condition."

His face fell and he asked what was that.

"That you fuck me properly wearing a condom and get me off."