Bondi Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A grin swamped his face. "Baby, not a problem. Gloria who just walked out satisfied was only my second fuck tonight. My wife Katie insisted on being first."

Philip was good. His long thin cock slipped into Dani. She felt it touch her in places she needed to be touched. He and she were mouthing each other, tongues hitting but not entwining. He was squeezing her left breast making near feel almost breathless and his thrusts were longish and powerful.

Oh it felt so good. She'd been a little disgusted at herself having that inept engineer almost batter her into losing interest but as it had turned out making him get off had by chance led her deeper into securing a job offer.

Dani felt Philip thickening and his thrusts increased in tempo. She squeezed his balls and reached down and touched her unattended clit and bang, she knew she was oozing girly cum to meet his plunging dick. She squeezed harder, his face turned darked and he shouted into climax, looking very pleased with himself. And why shouldn't he: three successful fucks of three different women, one his wife, in one evening.

As soon as Philip left Dani cleaned up and went down and found Karen who looked exhausted.

"Oh hi darling," Karen yawned. "I think I'm becoming too old for multiple action like I've had tonight."

"Learn to pace yourself old lady," Dani smiled. "I've enjoyed myself and had a great time and scored well with Philip and Alan was a disappointment."

"Yeah, Alan was lucky to get you. All the girls in the know steer clear of him. He never gets off."

Dani decided not to enlighten Karen. "His wife Paula is looking to interview me. Thanks for your groundwork. Goodnight darling. Please tell Ivan I thought it was a wonderful party. I'm slipping off to bed now."

"Good night darling. I'll tell him in the morning when he wakes up feeling like shit. The state he's in now, mostly because of excessive drinking, he won't remember me saying anything to him."

Dani twice awoke to the sound of someone thumping on her door. She lowered her voice and yelled, "Fuck off" and both times guys called out 'Okay Dani."

Dani's phone went at 10:00, arousing her from dozing.

"Hi Lucas," Dani said reasonably brightly after checking who was calling.

"You sound fine compared with mum. Dad is comatose. Mum said you'd be okay because you went to bed early."

"Yeah, great party until some people became drunk their behaviour became rampant. Not my scene really."

"Good for you. Coming over for a barbie?"

"A what?"

"The girlfriends of my two flatmates are coming over for a barbie... oh sorry, a barbecue or to you probably a cook-out, at noon. I would be so please if you would join us."

"Can I be your girlfriend for the day? It will be more comfortable for me that way. Have told the guys I'm older than you?"

"Yes, I though they'd put in extra effort to make you feel welcome."

"I'm unsure whether you are teasing me but the concept appeals to me."

"Well that's what will happen Dani. Since we are having this heart-to-heart, do you think I've good enough for you?"

"Oh fuck, what a question so early on Sunday morning. Yes I do. If you must know I would like you to date me regularly and yes if you wish to have sex with me in my room here that's fine. I feel Karen will be happy about that."

"She's told you that?"

"Not directly, more like implied. Let me know if you want me to ask can you sleep with me here."

"Okay, ask before I arrive for you at 11:50. God you are a cool chick. I can't think what you see in me."

"Opportunity I would think. I had a piece of you in my hand in the surf yesterday morning and it sure wasn't a little piece."

"As I said, you are one cool chick."

"Oh before I forget, you've never told me what is your work?"

"My degree is in computer science and I'm into my second year working for a company as an IT trouble-shooter. We have almost 400 clients here in the eastern suburbs, all commercial operators. Mom told me you were working in computer graphics."

"Advertising initially but my strength was seen by the company in editing and completing computer-generated presentations to clients, many of them being signed off without rejection or requests for reworking them."

"Sounds impressive work. See you at 11:50. Dress is a bikini or top and shorts. The weather is expected to stay fine and windless. We are under shade but will play cricket so cover-up clothing and sunscreen for the exposed parts of your beautiful body. Mum doesn't want you to get her level of skin damage."

"Play what?"

"Backyard cricket. Aw, we'll show you Yank.

"Oh, something I learned last night. Dinki-di cobber."

"Jesus," Lucas laughed, cutting the call.

Dani dressed and packed a bag and then crept into Karen's room. She was awake but held a hand on her forehead. Dani returned from the bathroom with a wet town and placed in across Karen's forehead.

"Thank you darling," Karen whispered. Have a good time at the barbie. You'll be served prawns. Do say you like them even if you don't."

"Okay. Look is it okay with you if I bring Lucas back and he sleeps with me?"

"Oooh, you are aiming to get lucky? Yes of course it is and I'm certain it will be okay with Ivan. He's said it would be great if something happens between you two. Ivan has really taken to you darling, I mean in the nicest possible way."

"Thank you darling. I recommend you sleep till sundown."

"God, young, pretty, sexy and sensible with a brain. You have it all Dani."

"And you had it and still have it all old lady."

They giggled and kissed.

Ivan lay lifeless.

Dani ran down to the street at the sound of twin air horns. She stood at the passenger side; the window was down.

"Get in babe."

She stood motionless.

Lucas drove forward a few feet.

Dani remained where she was. She heard Lucas use disgusting language and he backed to where she stood, got out and came around the vehicle grinning.

He opened the door. "Please get in milady."

"Not until I've been kissed properly."

Lucas performed that task very well.

"Into the ute bitch."

"Certainly sir."

At that Dani knew she could go all the way with this guy and she didn't mean sex. She'd found the guy she wanted.

They arrived at the dark brick and orange tiled house, converted into two dwellings. The boys shared the back unit and in the backyard they had the barbie set-up under trees. As he was getting of the ute Lucas had said, "She's a hot one, the outside temperature is 35.8 Celsius" and hitting a button added, "In your lingo that works out at 96.5 Fahrenheit and it doesn't snow here. Where would you rather be babe?"

"It's difficult to say; I like skiing and ice-skating but at the same time I like being with you."

"Yeah?" Lucas said and hurried around the front of the vehicle to kiss her.

"Come on you two," a pretty brunette called. "Time for that later. This time is for socializing before we eat."

"Oh hi Kylie, this is Dani."

"Oh hi, I guess that's the feminine form spelt D-A-N-I."

"Correct... love your hair style Kylie."

"Well I'm glad you noticed. Jazz didn't. Come over and grab a drink. What would you like?"

"White wine or if you don't have white then mineral water please."

"Don't you wish to start with a tinny to impress the Aussie guys?"

"Once they eye my tits they'll be sufficiently impressed. I don't want them running the top paddock with a bunch of kangaroos."

Kylie fell about laughing and the others came over to share in the joke.

Jazz (Josh) and Michael and Michelle laughed when Kylie related Dani's response to her comment about impressing with a tinny. Lucas shed his beach shirt to be wearing only board shorts like the other two guys and they all watched silently as Dani showed no shortage of bust development and then a lean body when she discarded her fuchsia-coloured pareu. Her flattering bikini was the matching colour.

As Michelle Stewart handed around black and green olives soaked in spiced olive oil and Kylie followed with sliced pineapple and three types of sliced melons Dani noticed Lucas's flatmates and their girlfriends appeared to be around twenty-eight to thirty. Lucas was used to being around older people. How interesting.

Dani enjoyed herself and added considerably to the lively conversations and came up with a couple of party jokes that went down well. Later when she and Kylie went to the bathroom Kylie kissed her. "I'm totally attracted to you as a person, I mean attracted in a friendly way. We didn't believe Lucas when he assured us you were anything but a loud-mouthed American. He claimed you were like a modernised version of Karen whom we all love. You really are a throttled-back version of Karen. Would you care to come shopping with me at the boutiques in Paddington on Saturday? The autumn fashions are now in. On display will be clothing that will not be seen in America for another six to eight months and we even see the new season's Italian and Spanish shoes before the Italian and Spanish women do."

"Oh that would be lovely Kylie. I apologize for being reserved. For a minute I thought you might be coming on to me."

Giggling Kylie said she found Dani attractive but not THAT attractive.

They kissed, freshened their lipstick and combed their hair and rejoined the others.

A guy in this early thirties came to the fence and said belligerently, "Turn the fucking music down guys."

Back home Dani had seen her father handle this very situation. She leaped forward and said, "Oh we're very sorry sir. Perhaps you and your partner would care to join us?'

"Er my wife and I are watching TV?"

"The big game is not on till later. Come on it's the neighbourly thing to do."

"Okay babe, I'm Adam. I've not see you here before."

"Does that matter?"

"Er I suppose not."

"Then grab a couple of tinnies and something for the barbie and get over here Adam. Tell your wife to join us after she's powered her nose. I'm Lucas' girl Dani."

"Er okay Dani. We'll be over shortly."

Jazz said, "We've had nothing but cold shoulder from him Dani since they moved in two weeks ago. He regards us as scum."

"Well if he kept seeing your three guys lining up the empty tinnies and growing the pile while loudly swapping filthy jokes, who could blame him? I hope you don't mind my instant intervention Jazz. Unless he was met head-on while hot under the collar there might not be a chance to appeal to him."

"I think your tits overwhelmed him darling," Michelle chortled and the others grinned.

When Lucas was driving Dani home after a kissing farewell including by Adam and his wife Jill, Dani asked, "You guys weren't upset I invited Adam and Jill over were you?"

"No, not at all. He was looking for a fight and you stopped him in his tracks. He seems okay now. We must have got off on the wrong foot with him."

"Well I'm pleased about that. Kylie has invited me to go shopping with her Saturday.

"You mean Michelle. Kylie's such a snooty bitch. Her parents are loaded."

"No I mean Kylie."

"Jesus."

"What?"

"She doesn't have the warmth of Michelle."

"Oh yeah. Well that tells me you other two guys have banged Michelle."

The ute lurched as Lucas regained control.

"There's no need to say anything Lucas."

"She gets drunk and sexy after Kylie goes home."

"God you animals."

They entered the house to be warmly welcomed by Karen. She kissed them.

"Stay for dinner Lucas. I have a roast lamb loin on."

"Yummy."

"And why not stay the night. Here's the key; put your ute in the fourth garage."

"Good idea mum. Get dad to serve those top pinot noirs he has hidden away."

* * *

Dani was on the bed nude, legs drawn up, when Lucas came in from the bathroom wearing his underpants.

"You can get those underpants off you fool. And then go straight in. My pussy is in great need of attention."

"Yes Dani, oh how I've been waiting for this moment," he said, hurling his underpants went through the air and stroking his growing erection.

Dani, gripped in a rising wave of emotion, looked at the workmanlike penis, looked at the grinning face of her seducer and felt the goose bumps creeping over her skin and she shivered. She sat up, reached out and grabbed Lucas standing at the end of the bed still stroking himself and she fell back, pulling him on top of her.

But then the fool began sucking her tongue and squeezing her breasts. Dani groaned and feeling over-primed and frustrated was swept by a series of orgasms. She wanted desperately to order him to get on with it but had the sense to know with a guy such urgings could just as easily convince them to begin teasing and delay insertion. She gripped the bedcover and screamed silently.

"Gosh your tits are swollen."

"Lucas!"

He jumped a bit at the scream and then grinned and pushing two fingers into her rubbed those dripping fingers over his dick and slowly pushed into her, watching her face intently.

"Oh we do like a bit of cock do we?" he leered.

Yes leered. The bastard loved making her practically beg for it.

When his groin met hers Dani rolled, turning them both on to their side and she raised her upper leg high and sighed contentedly as Lucas's began recoiling his ass to build up a the long strokes that sent Dani's sensory nerve ends into overtime. She squeezed Lucas's uppermost nipple between her thumb and forefinger to accelerate his motor and she began to rock under an intense pounding.

She loved it.

Dani pushed back at him and used her hands, eyes and lips to heighten her involvement in this sexual encounter and added a breathless "This is awesome" to make absolutely certain he knew he was ringing her bell.

She came so hugely that for a moment she thought she'd peed herself, and pulling him out she jerked him all over her tummy and tits.

They then both looked at the mess she was in and laughed, eyeing each other with far greater interest than ever before.

"You fuck good," she said, stroking the side of his face.

He smiled and said gently, "With you I certainly do. I better fetch towels."

The couple slept till daylight and awoke to find themselves staring at each other. They grinned and had turns in the bathroom and then greeted the new day in an appropriate way for young lovers.

CHAPTER 3

Dani went shopping with Kylie on Saturday morning and watching Kylie try on a sundress Dani realized she now had her first friend outside Karen's family, a big step in her settling into Australian living. Not that she was feeling homesick. No way, she was here to stay for at least a couple of years and longer if she invested that nest egg he mom had given her. Kylie worked in the promotions department of a big magazine publishing firm and had a degree in media studies.

Over lunch Kylie said without preamble, "It appears we are friends?"

"Yes, it must be because of your openness. Normally I don't click with anyone so suddenly. What do you think?"

"Well I adore Karen. God I wish my mum was like her. She has vitality to burn and if you think I'm open what about her? Generally I like Americans, and we have heaps of them around here and in the city where I work but I'd never met one I had so readily taken to until I met Karen and now along you come. You just seemed to relate to me just as if we were sisters and yet I noticed it wasn't like that between you and Michelle."

"Well looking at it like that I must say you have more style than Michelle and Michelle is rather... um..."

"Common?"

"Oh god I was trying not to be that blunt."

"It's fine. That rests between you and me."

"Did you two go to school together?"

"No. When I was nineteen I went out with a bunch of contemporaries swimming. We had been drinking and went outside the so-called safe swimming signs and all were caught in a rip and swept out to see. Lifeguards came out and began pulling our party of eleven onto jet-skis and surfboards. I didn't panic and waited to be rescued and suddenly I realized every one had gone back in. There was nothing I could do but to hold up a hand, hoping I would be noticed. I'd become tired swimming across the rip as one is supposed to do. I rested and seemed to become so tired. Fortunately Helena Smith, who incidentally is American, counted everyone and then it was realized the party was one short and she was the first to say it's Kylie."

"That was lucky."

"Yes but even luckier than what you might think. The professional lifeguards had left and the only volunteer surf lifesaver near Helena was Michelle. She was told and asked Helena what was the colour of my swimsuit and Helena said a yellow bikini. All the jet-skis were farther along the beach so Michelle grabbed a guy's surfboard off him and went out to where she thought the group rescue had been made. She couldn't see any sign of me so thought I might have tried to swim across the rip and that could have been one of two directions of course. She thought my instinct would have been to swim back towards the centre of the beach rather than away from it because the lifeguards' tower was in that direction. She couldn't see me but then saw a flash of yellow. I was belly down, unconscious and that was my bum in the air as I was lifted on the swell of an incoming wave. She pulled me on to her board and by then two other female lifeguards on jet-skis reached her."

"Ohmigod, you could have drowned."

"It was touch and go." Kylie said. "I regained consciousness in hospital and had to stay another day to be tested for possible brain damage through impaired oxygen supply but I checked okay. Dad who runs a big paper importing business took our family and Michelle and her family to dinner where he attempted to hand her $10,000 in cash. But she just laughed and said no way but what he should do was to make a donation to the surf club by cheque as a tax deductible donation."

"Ah I see where this is going... you were already very grateful to Michelle for saving your life and when she turned down that heap of cash you couldn't believe it, and thought she truly was a super person."

"Yes exactly."

"And that my friend changes my opinion of Michelle. If we do this again I'd like her to be included."

"That is a lovely thing to say Dani. Thank you. Please come to dinner at our place tonight?"

Dani giggled. "What so you can introduce your parents to a nice American girl?"

"As a matter of fact yes."

"Oh Kylie, please don't over-expect. Perhaps I am likeable but I'm no angel."

Kylie sighed. "And neither are my parents. Both have been adulterous and my older brother when young was a real hoon until a tough off-duty cop caught him one night attempting to steal an 18-wheeler to go joy riding. The cop gave him the ultimatum to join the army or be taken to the officer's district station. Rick chose the army and the cop took him home to work with dad to make sure the deal stuck. The reformed Rick now works with dad as a division manager."

Kylie took a call, excusing herself and while she was speaking Dani's phone went. Half a minute later both women held their calls briefly.

"It's Jazz, he wants to take me to a party over at Vaucluse this evening. He says Lucas is going so perhaps..."

Dani replied, "This is Lucas asking me to go with him to a party; he hasn't said where."

Kylie laughed and said it would be the same venue. "He and Jazz and Michael kick round together at weekends. Just say yes. We'll do the family dinner some other night."

* * *

On Tuesday morning at the invitation of Paula Dick, Dani toured the small office and saw what was involved and then Paula took her to lunch.

"Well?"

"I'm impressed. The facilities are great, the equipment is leading edge and you appear to have some very talented people."

"Yes but with gaps and that's making us inefficient and unable to grow the business dynamically. You could fill an important gap that is holding us back. We looked at your website and Jonathan my IT guy says you would be up to speed for us and your work is close to top shelf if not already there."