All Comments on 'Bonding with Our New Brother'

by Graf_Severin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Thanks

The first thing that blew my interest was the word "chakra!" This is outside the vocabulary of most readers.

Next, was the "big fat ass" concept. If I want something big and fat, I will go to a hog market at a slaughter house.

Yes, the first three or four paragraphs left me cold.

No thanks!

Graf_SeverinGraf_Severinover 14 years agoAuthor
No problem

Sounds like you're making major issues out of minor ones. As for the vocabulary, I find it's a poor critique that I'm overestimating the intelligence of the Literotica audience. If I don't know a word, I look it up; I don't resort to finding fault with the author. That's a very petty point on your part.

As for the second criticism, the "big fat ass" concept that doesn't appeal to you, well, that's a matter of taste no doubt. It's still possible to enjoy a story without agreeing with the perspective of a particular character. But then, maybe I am expecting too much of my audience, if you're any indicator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Got me hot and wondering

Wouldn't the rest of the family have heard them? Or do the parents approve of bonding siblings?

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 14 years ago
Poetry in Motion

This is the first story that I have read in a long time that not only kept my interest because of well written content but the usage of words and phrases were almost like poetry .

"and warmly saturate her second chakra"

"nectar on her pleasure button"

"animalistic sense of viciousness"

Not the generic "Fuck me harder" that I seem to see in too many stories.

And yes, I know what a Chakra is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
too bad it is a step brother

because if they were blood relatives they could fuck and produce more retarded bastards like the people who enjoy this perverted shit/

Graf_SeverinGraf_Severinover 14 years agoAuthor
Author response: "too bad it is a step brother"

The anonymous commentator wrote, "because if they were blood relatives they could fuck and produce more retarded bastards like the people who enjoy this perverted shit."

<br><br>

Author's response: But did you like the writing? :) And yet what impulse drove you to click the "Incest/Taboo" category and then to follow through and read my story? My instinct is to turn the channel if I don't like the program.

Ah taboos--it's a love/hate relationship. Like a preacher outlining the prurient details of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing

this story was the best i've seen in a while... got a sequel planned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no good

using big fancy words does not make you a good writer it ruins the flow of the story and makes the readers wonder what type of idot the writer is. don't try to look smart and always remember "KISS- KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID". when it comes to erotica the simpler the better if a reader has to stop to look up a word chances are they WILL NOT go back to the story or read any more of that writers work. this needs a rewrite very badly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous